Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Pundits and Commentators

Read 441743 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,533 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3013: Oct 17, 2022 12:53:46 pm

Is that sh*te still on ? Ffs, I can’t remember the last time I watched, i think It was when Des Lynam had his hair & nails done, 90 odd mins squeezed into 6 mins is pathetic, particularly when it’s on late Saturday nights, BBC could easily extend the programme or even shift it to beeb2 either way it’s abundantly  clear football and obviously the fans don’t matter much to them, they don’t exactly attempt to attract more viewers either, typical bbc, buy it cheap sell it cheaper !!

scottish fitbaw highlights are a joke as well by the bbc, sometimes not on till 11.30pm. WTF. My dad is always complaining as its his window into footi. wont pay for sky etc.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3014: Oct 17, 2022 12:53:55 pm
      Danny Mills what a f**king w**ker was asked about coins and vandalism and chants and just solely replied about the coins not once did he mention City fans

Sorry mate but that’s pathetically disrespectful to f***in wankers everywhere, Mills would be more accurately described as a result of a ‘f***in w**ker ‘ a stain on football, the media and all fans except those in sky blue ?
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,336 posts | 1525 
      Reply #3015: Oct 17, 2022 01:19:06 pm
      Pep was moaning that similar fouls were let go, and the foul on Fab by Haaland was revisited and given.
      It’s because you scored from it you muppet. And if our goal was the result of a previous foul leading up to it, that would have been cancelled out as well.
      FFS pundits so say best manager in world football, doesn’t know the F***ing rules his team are supposedly playing under.
      If they never scored what was deemed an illegal goal, the foul would have been overlooked as well.

Are these fuckers for real 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, real top drawer wankers that’s for sure.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,487 posts | 1477 
      Reply #3016: Oct 17, 2022 01:23:38 pm
      Its been pish for years.

Dont watch anything on the BBC. I don't pay the corrupt tv tax.

I'm a sports fan and they literally have nothing live anymore. well nothing worth watching anyway.
      fu**ed my licence off for the very same reason
      Ages ago & even though I pay a sub for my iptv & vpn I’m still saving money .
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,057 posts | 2108 
      Reply #3017: Oct 17, 2022 01:27:15 pm
      scottish fitbaw highlights are a joke as well by the bbc, sometimes not on till 11.30pm. WTF. My dad is always complaining as its his window into footi. wont pay for sky etc.

Pretty sure Sportscene's on ever Sunday tea time on BBC Scotland channel? Then repeated after MOTD 2 on BBC 1.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,533 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3018: Oct 17, 2022 02:40:51 pm
      Pretty sure Sportscene's on ever Sunday tea time on BBC Scotland channel? Then repeated after MOTD 2 on BBC 1.

Sometimes aye.
      Ddecker
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 137 posts | 50 
      Reply #3019: Oct 19, 2022 10:32:52 pm
      Ally mccoist is like a breath of fresh air compared with tyler and the likes
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #3020: Oct 20, 2022 12:21:33 am
      Ally mccoist is like a breath of fresh air compared with tyler and the likes
      He's the best, makes you enjoy watching the game, he's got the child like enthusiasm at what he's watching. Too bad that we only get to hear him commentate on our games when Amazon prime shows a few at Christmas, but seen him pop up in the punditry studio these days now on random American channels I think? I only watch streams.
      Motd, I have never minded Lineker and he has always had that tv persona and is really good at it over the years but to me The likes of Danny Murphy with his angry face ripping into Liverpool is when I went nah can't be arsed watching this any more, then they have the likes of football mastermind Jenas? Another anti Liverpool smug turd. I'm not doing a Blue moon forum thing here thinking everyone is against us.
      Pundits, commentators:
      Hmm ;D
      I actually like Glenn Hoddle on the commentary actually, he is someone who seems to enjoy watching good footy and leaves his bias away.
      Drury, Tyler two massive turd stains who ruin the football experience,
      Clive balmy barcelona after his fart talk Tysley , same but somehow possibly worse.
      Dixon, Earle innocuous unoffensive, ok
      Macca, crap, anti LFC for some stupid reason
      Neville OoooOOOoo crap
      Keane, ok but cheer up it's a football game
      Souness, same, cheer up kidda
      Carra, screechy sensationalist no insight brain wanter.
      Ferdinand, get some socks on and not really offensive, sometimes does have good points
      Micca Richards, no just no, unprofessional, everything is a joke
      Chris Sutton, can't believe I read people actually like this no entity who always skits LFC, weird, if I was to use the word tw*t it would have him and that mills guy whoever the hell he thinks he is too, in the definition
      So erm who else works on tv?
      I wanted to put some ex players I like from the past or now but it slips my mind who they are and think this is enough for now.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,231 posts | 918 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3021: Oct 26, 2022 10:47:23 pm
      Let’s see if Sutton call for a 10 match ban for Conte, somehow I think the reporting will be a little different from Klopps
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3022: Oct 27, 2022 10:11:24 am
      Let’s see if Sutton call for a 10 match ban for Conte, somehow I think the reporting will be a little different from Klopps

they are all sympathising with him because of his frustration he called them  Liars later on dishonest that is a pretty serious call. Total contrast to Jürgen they weighed  in on him like a packing of hungry Wolves.
      Harrisimo

• 8,272 posts | 1396 
      Reply #3023: Oct 27, 2022 02:07:06 pm
      they are all sympathising with him because of his frustration he called them  Liars later on dishonest that is a pretty serious call. Total contrast to Jürgen they weighed  in on him like a packing of hungry Wolves.

The media are all over the creep like a cheap raincoat....they play their last group match away to Marseille, who need to win to qualify. Spuds need a draw. We go down there on the following Sundee...ideally their out and we're in...rub salt into their wounds.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3024: Oct 27, 2022 02:41:47 pm
      I can imagine Sutton and all the other Talkcrap pundits will be falling over themselves today to share in his frustration
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 574 posts | 52 
      Reply #3025: Oct 27, 2022 04:19:16 pm
      Spuds fans will be more annoyed that Jurgan has escaped a touchline ban for his spat against  city.fck em
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,425 posts | 3414 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #3026: Oct 27, 2022 05:09:31 pm

Same conte who got banned because when he was coach of spezia he didn't report an approach by match fixers
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,231 posts | 918 
      Reply #3027: Oct 27, 2022 07:16:29 pm
      Bent the lot off them
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #3028: Oct 29, 2022 01:36:51 pm
      The SKY panel none of whom made it as managers seem to think because they played the game they are experts at managing teams. If this was the case so many exp players would not fault as they often do. So many have talked our lads down and dont see the recovering well most of us think the league has gone but top four is definitely on as is the CL and the FA CUP and the LEague Cup so lots to play for having already won the first trophy of the season.
      Harrisimo

• 8,272 posts | 1396 
      Reply #3029: Oct 29, 2022 01:41:13 pm
      Same conte who got banned because when he was coach of spezia he didn't report an approach by match fixers

Conte is a miserable looking git isn't he. I mean he's involved in football, gets millions and he's a feckin' misery..
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,231 posts | 918 
      Reply #3030: Oct 29, 2022 01:44:13 pm
      Why do we suddenly need women commentators every game
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,191 posts | 8558 
      Reply #3031: Oct 30, 2022 02:01:26 pm
      Conte is a miserable looking git isn't he. I mean he's involved in football, gets millions and he's a feckin' misery..

Love the new hair he has, considering he was nearly going bald when his playing career was coming to an end.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,057 posts | 2108 
      Reply #3032: Nov 05, 2022 12:14:13 am
      https://twitter.com/ConnorAndrewsTS/status/1588645267427176449?s=20&t=KhE5aoNZ_czA8ONaRYbnjw

Shows a level of naivity on Neville's part to think he could go on a show with Hislop alongside him and not be challenged on this.

No doubt he and his pal Becks will be counting their pennies come Christmas time.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,336 posts | 1525 
      Reply #3033: Nov 05, 2022 09:42:14 am
      Considering the number of immigrant workers lives lost in building the infrastructure for the tournament, that alone should raise concerns, before you even get into the human rights issues.
      Clearly money speaks louder than action.
      Who’s paying the broadcasting companies big bucks to watch the games in the comfort of their own homes ?
      Are we all as guilty as them ?
      As the award of the World Cup to Qatar was conceived during the corrupt era of a Blatter and Platini, it should have been withdrawn as soon as their corruption was exposed.
      The money will be grabbed by both hands, and them taking it will be like the three wise monkeys.
      They’ll do F**k all to condemn it !

WILL YOU BE PAYING TO WATCH, AND MAKE A BIG SUCCESS OF IT ?
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,336 posts | 1525 
      Reply #3034: Nov 05, 2022 09:44:31 am
      Just to add, Neville and his colleagues could stay home, and raise concerns and condemnation from their regular slots on the tv !
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #3035: Nov 05, 2022 02:20:30 pm
      Just to add, Neville and his colleagues could stay home, and raise concerns and condemnation from their regular slots on the tv !
      Hmm seen an updated post in here and wondered what commentator etc it was about, even if England won this world cup I'd not even care one crap, it's so disgusting hosting it there, they have no football history for  the world and it's purely a money thing, not only is is purely money but they are disrupting traditions of leagues, everyone is a ok though whoa. Disgusted.
       How can this happen and there be no backlash? Weird and a reason footy can go, it's some kids kicking around a ball ffs, why are people holding them up like Earth idols in the first place? This is my rant about that stupid world cup. I could go on and on about why I hate the idea of it.

Quick Reply