Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Pundits and Commentators

Read 442003 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,286 posts | 1400 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3174: Feb 20, 2023 05:48:46 pm
      I liked Trent saying we picked them apart which we did on several occasions.
      F**kin Carragher really gone rogue since the spitting incident does he need the money that much that he has sold his soul to SKY and is all over Neville like a f***in rash. Giving the MOTM to the Newcastle  player after ALi was again world class with his second clean sheet in two games was just a joke.

St Max is easy on the eye but the end product is a bit iffy. Hardly ever gets the final ball right. Gutsy player, will take anyone on, tricky slippery but only one goal this season and about 1 in 10 or so overall.

Carra has taken the easy route, at least Sniville had a go, I mean mystery as to why he went to Spain. Can understand Carra's decision, young kids etc but he prides himself on his in depth knowledge and he does know the game inside out but he's avoided the coal-face so his street cred is slipping away.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,536 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3175: Feb 21, 2023 10:23:12 am
      I liked Trent saying we picked them apart which we did on several occasions.
      F**kin Carragher really gone rogue since the spitting incident does he need the money that much that he has sold his soul to SKY and is all over Neville like a f***in rash. Giving the MOTM to the Newcastle  player after ALi was again world class with his second clean sheet in two games was just a joke.

Carra is becoming really annoying trying to be too un-biased in liverpool games. He should just stop commentating on them and watch the game with his fam.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #3176: Feb 25, 2023 04:44:47 pm
      Add Michael Dawson to the list of absolute tits on the telly. Can't get through a sentence without tripping over his words and half the time he won't even finish the point he's attempting to make before going off another one.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #3177: Mar 02, 2023 09:38:07 am
      Don't know what the hell stream and channel it was but Warnock managed to ruin the experience of watching the game with his faux whatever the hell new sound that is, like Carra or Neville sounding constipated grr sound, ooo ominous sound, it's entertainment not a court case so I don't even get how that became a thing from the other two plebs.
      Also, the amount of disrespect shown towards the team over the course of that game by that supreme pleb Warnock, I mean like whoa what the hell did you do in your time with us? NOTHING, as bad as listening to Jenas, ruined the atmosphere for the tv viewer.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #3178: Mar 05, 2023 01:36:16 pm
      Just listening to Jamie O'Hara and Kevin Campbell waffling on about todays games. O'Hara has to be the thickest tw*t ever. No wonder his missus was getting banged by half a dozen other football players.

The male version of a airhead who loves sound of his own voice.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #3179: Mar 05, 2023 02:56:17 pm
      Just listening to Jamie O'Hara and Kevin Campbell waffling on about todays games. O'Hara has to be the thickest tw*t ever. No wonder his missus was getting banged by half a dozen other football players.

The male version of a airhead who loves sound of his own voice.

He's best mates with Jason Cundy mate - says it all.

But I'm sure O'Hara's kids are Liverpool fans.
      rossyred

• 9,292 posts | 1664 
      Reply #3180: Mar 05, 2023 07:25:12 pm
      Souness calling Rat boy out there quality.  Said he fancied us and was spot on
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #3181: Mar 05, 2023 07:37:37 pm
      Souey is going to town on that soft c**t Neville, while Keane knows that Souness is right so he's keeping quiet.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,351 posts | 1630 
      Reply #3182: Mar 05, 2023 07:47:42 pm
      Souey is going to town on that soft c**t Neville, while Keane knows that Souness is right so he's keeping quiet.
      Loved the bit they showed back with rat boy and Keane grinning ear to ear because Souness said we would win 🤣
      Tadders

• 6,787 posts | 573 
      Reply #3183: Mar 05, 2023 08:37:28 pm
      When Souness said he really fancied us - I was actually cringing. Bang on
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,938 posts | 4994 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3184: Mar 05, 2023 10:23:34 pm

Funny that, Keane said F**k all because he agreed, i dunno but I get the impression Keane doesn’t particularly like that soft Cnut Ratboy at the best of times, but Neville got done up like a kipper & Keane knew Carra & Souey were on him, looking closely I’m sure I seen the Manc Cnut smile, and saying absolutely F**k all to back up his former team mate,   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,657 posts | 1589 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #3185: Mar 05, 2023 10:43:16 pm

Funny that, Keane said f**k all because he agreed, i dunno but I get the impression Keane doesn’t particularly like that soft Cnut Ratboy at the best of times, but Neville got done up like a kipper & Keane knew Carra & Souey were on him, looking closely I’m sure I seen the Manc Cnut smile, and saying absolutely f**k all to back up his former team mate,   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is right Billy  ;D ;D
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #3186: Mar 06, 2023 09:11:30 pm
      Neville showing the c**t he is
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      Reply #3187: Mar 06, 2023 09:13:28 pm
      Rat boy not on sky tonight
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #3188: Mar 07, 2023 08:32:04 pm
      He's best mates with Jason Cundy mate - says it all.

But I'm sure O'Hara's kids are Liverpool fans.

Nothing to do with his missus family then ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,214 posts | 8569 
      Reply #3189: Mar 07, 2023 08:32:56 pm

Was already planned that he wasn't going to be MNF
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,383 posts | 2823 
      Reply #3190: Mar 08, 2023 10:38:59 am
      Only just had the chance to catch up on the Sky stuff from the game on Sunday.

I quite like Neville when he's talking about non-United things but honestly he's an absolute mess when it comes to his club. Completely lost his head on Sunday and was taken apart by Souness really. Funny watching Keane sit there because he knew the Liverpool lads were spot on in what they were saying.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,351 posts | 1630 
      Reply #3191: Mar 08, 2023 10:54:24 am
      Have to say the commentary by Drury on sun was a far cry from that c**t Tyler , would have liked to have heard Mcoist,s take on it as I don’t mind him doing games , as for rat boy got taken apart by Souness , fair play to Souness he said it at the start and didn’t back down an inch bit like his playing days .
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,536 posts | 1773 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3192: Mar 08, 2023 11:22:55 am
      Dury & coisty are the best combo.

Sky really need to get finger out and hire them. ditch the tylor tw*t
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,012 posts | 3352 
      Reply #3193: Mar 08, 2023 11:48:05 am
      Nothing to do with his missus family then ;)

Wouldn't they be blues then? I was always under the impression all Scousers supported the other side.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      Reply #3194: Mar 09, 2023 08:07:49 pm
      Savage has just said in commentary tonight at the United game Liverpool we’re good but not that good….knobhead
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,241 posts | 921 
      Reply #3195: Mar 09, 2023 08:11:45 pm
      Only just had the chance to catch up on the Sky stuff from the game on Sunday.

I quite like Neville when he's talking about non-United things but honestly he's an absolute mess when it comes to his club. Completely lost his head on Sunday and was taken apart by Souness really. Funny watching Keane sit there because he knew the Liverpool lads were spot on in what they were saying.

At the end of the program he was virtually spitting he was that twisted, I have always thought he was quiet fair, looked like your average Evertonian, twisted
      Harrisimo

• 8,286 posts | 1400 
      Reply #3196: Mar 09, 2023 08:56:55 pm
      Fact is we rolled United over. We slaughtered B'Mouth earlier in the season and we have done this numerous times over the years.

But because we have stuttered this season some pundits are calling it a one off or a bit of a fluke freak result. It was not a freak result...now the Oct '20 7-2 battering at Villa was A freak result. The Oct '21 United 0 Liverpool 5 could've been 6/7...and that wasn't a freak result either.

Unusual, out of the ordinary but WE have done it before..and we will do it again.

Quick Reply