Trending Topics

Next match: Arsenal v LFC [Friendly] Thu 1st Aug @ 12:30 am
      Lincoln Financial Field

Today is the 27th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W3 D4 L3

Pundits and Commentators

Read 470846 times
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,397 posts | 1547 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3841: Jan 11, 2024 08:12:16 pm
      Klopp and co not getting anywhere near the recognition they deserve for what theyā€™re doing this season.

Thatā€™s because theyā€™ve been overshadowed by the best manager in Europe. Pochetino  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Keep up will ya 🤪🤪
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,244 posts | 2186 
      Reply #3842: Jan 11, 2024 08:15:48 pm
      He is awful isn't he Mcnulty. His articles are pure waffle.

Yeah, he got slammed last week for writing that (and this is a direct quote) "Rooney has a sharp, imaginative, inquiring mind" upon Shrek's dismissal as Birmingham manager.

I mean...really?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #3843: Jan 12, 2024 08:12:26 pm
      Is Ross Barkley the son of Robbie Savage or does Savage just have a hard on for him?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,024 posts | 5058 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3844: Jan 13, 2024 11:32:03 am
      Is Ross Barkley the son of Robbie Savage or does Savage just have a hard on for him?

Much of a muchness mate, their both a pair of Pricks !!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #3845: Jan 13, 2024 12:09:00 pm
      I don't know if my opinion on somebody has changed as much as it has on Peter Crouch.

I used to love him as a player but it seems like now he's just desperate to be famous and comes across as a right smug c**t.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,641 posts | 1824 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3846: Jan 13, 2024 12:49:22 pm

Just any potential english national player. l o l
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,629 posts | 5034 
      Reply #3847: Jan 13, 2024 12:58:11 pm
      I don't know if my opinion on somebody has changed as much as it has on Peter Crouch.

I used to love him as a player but it seems like now he's just desperate to be famous and comes across as a right smug c**t.

Couldn't agree more.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,735 posts | 8767 
      Reply #3848: Jan 13, 2024 04:02:33 pm
      Turns out Sven is a massive red.

His dad was a fan and so is he. During recent interview regarding him having about six months to live through pancreatic cancer, he admitted one regret was never being able to manage the Reds.

dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #3849: Jan 13, 2024 05:12:14 pm
      Think it's Laura Woods who's just said "if City win they can move up to second and just two points behind Liverpool with a game in hand."

Well after tonight they won't have the game in hand, we'll of both played 20 games. And we'll still be top.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,024 posts | 5058 
      Reply #3850: Jan 14, 2024 10:05:59 am
      I caught the last ten mins of the first half of the barcodes & fraudsters match and the second half up until KDB equalised, I then just had to mute it cos I was just so sick of the constant wankfest of City, itā€™s as if they think City are the be all and all of football and there has never ever ever ever been anyone else as good as they think they are, even McMoist was over stating how wonderful they are and everything they did required some kind of superlative,

Yet not one mentioned that Liverpool are the form team, have obviously played better than any f**ker else, but to them itā€™s inevitable that City will be champions irrespective of what anyone else does, how they play and everything else in between,

And cheque book Chuckie dancing all over the f***in touch line after going 2-3 up was a sight to behold, imagine what would have been said had JĆ¼rgen acted the same way !!!

I honestly canā€™t wait to F**k these fraudsters over at Anfield, Toon werenā€™t up to it yesterday and city were all over them like a doze of the clap, but they wonā€™t have it as easy when the Cnuts come to us !!!

Iā€™m not a religious man, but Iā€™m praying to the football Gods that theses FFP charges or at least some of the 115 stick and subsequently send these frauds through the trap door, at least 3 leagues down.

Everyone hates cheatā€™s donā€™t they ???

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3851: Jan 14, 2024 10:27:06 am

Iā€™m not a religious man, but Iā€™m praying to the football Gods that theses FFP charges or at least some of the 115 stick and subsequently send these frauds through the trap door, at least 3 leagues down.

YNWA

Think weā€™re all hoping the book is thrown at the kunts. However, I for the life of me canā€™t see them losing any of their titles though.

KDB did well for a man thatā€™s past it.   :f_whistle:
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,992 posts | 461 
      Reply #3852: Jan 14, 2024 10:46:24 am
      Yeah, he got slammed last week for writing that (and this is a direct quote) "Rooney has a sharp, imaginative, inquiring mind" upon Shrek's dismissal as Birmingham manager.

I mean...really?

His articles reminds me of a Uni student who's skipped all the seminars and now has to resort to pure waffle and guess work to hit the word count.

Never learn anything reading his ramblings.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,244 posts | 2186 
      Reply #3853: Jan 14, 2024 10:48:05 am
      I caught the last ten mins of the first half of the barcodes & fraudsters match and the second half up until KDB equalised, I then just had to mute it cos I was just so sick of the constant wankfest of City, itā€™s as if they think City are the be all and all of football and there has never ever ever ever been anyone else as good as they think they are, even McMoist was over stating how wonderful they are and everything they did required some kind of superlative,

Yet not one mentioned that Liverpool are the form team, have obviously played better than any f**ker else, but to them itā€™s inevitable that City will be champions irrespective of what anyone else does, how they play and everything else in between,

And cheque book Chuckie dancing all over the f***in touch line after going 2-3 up was a sight to behold, imagine what would have been said had JĆ¼rgen acted the same way !!!

I honestly canā€™t wait to F**k these fraudsters over at Anfield, Toon werenā€™t up to it yesterday and city were all over them like a doze of the clap, but they wonā€™t have it as easy when the Cnuts come to us !!!

YNWA

Darren Fletcher probably the worst commentator on British TV. He really outdid himself back in June when he said, upon City cheating their way to the trophy, claimed 'The greatest story in club football has the ending it deserves.'

We all remember BT Sport's appalling coverage of the 2022 Final and Jake Humphrey's dire broadcasting. They really continued that form with the 2023 final.

BT Sports / TNT's coverage is F***ing vile.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,374 posts | 1030 
      Reply #3854: Jan 14, 2024 10:57:59 am

YNWA
      They really were insufferable. Even after Newcastle just went 2-1 up, they couldnā€™t stop talking about the glorious football City were playing, the runs they have went on in the past and how everyone should be worried, and the ā€˜special wee fellaā€™ Silva.

Just look at BBCā€™s headline this morning:

ā€˜They will feel unstoppableā€™ - Man Cityā€™s ā€˜geniusā€™ delivers again

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but Iā€™d be willing to bet the headline was nothing like that when we bet them 4-2 with a record-breaking xG. Iā€™m guessing it would have been something like, ā€œcontroversial penalty hands Liverpool 3 pointsā€.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,629 posts | 5034 
      Reply #3855: Jan 14, 2024 11:06:26 am
      The English media love City for some reason.

The amount of over the top praise is ridiculous. You'd think Guardiola had invented football the way they carry on sometimes.

« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2024 11:33:55 am by srslfc »
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #3856: Jan 14, 2024 11:13:26 am
      The English media love City for some reason.

The amount of over the top praise is ridiculous. You'd think Guardiola had invested football the way they carry on sometimes.

Last night, it was claimed Ederson reinvented the goalkeeper role.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,629 posts | 5034 
      Reply #3857: Jan 14, 2024 11:33:38 am
      Last night, it was claimed Ederson reinvented the goalkeeper role.

He's another one they cream themselves over.

Yes his distribution is great, and he's a very good keeper but I've never heard Allison get anywhere near the level of praise and he's and even better keeper.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,641 posts | 1824 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3858: Jan 14, 2024 11:38:43 am
      That silva goal they all wanked over last night, Im sure nunez has scored one like that this season, never got the same patter, they probably slagged him for missing easier chances. l o l
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,687 posts | 2902 
      Reply #3859: Jan 14, 2024 12:15:21 pm
      Wouldn't surprise me if Abu Dhabi are slipping a bit of cash in the direction of these broadcasters given the constant positive press that City get.

When was the last time one of the main pundits mentioned all the FFP charges?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,315 posts | 3404 
      Reply #3860: Jan 14, 2024 12:21:00 pm

I could be completely wrong mate but are they allowed to discuss it while the "investigation" is ongoing?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,046 posts | 3967 
      Reply #3861: Jan 14, 2024 12:30:54 pm
      Wouldn't surprise me if Abu Dhabi are slipping a bit of cash in the direction of these broadcasters given the constant positive press that City get.

They cannot bear the idea of an all dominant LFC beating all comers for decades!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,024 posts | 5058 
      Reply #3862: Jan 14, 2024 01:43:30 pm
      Think weā€™re all hoping the book is thrown at the kunts. However, I for the life of me canā€™t see them losing any of their titles though.

KDB did well for a man thatā€™s past it.   :f_whistle:

He did indeed do well fat bloke, but then so did our Ste when he was past it too, as did Jimmy, Bobby, and numerous other players past their sell by date !!

YNWA
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,554 posts | 2801 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3863: Jan 14, 2024 01:50:44 pm

He did indeed do well fat bloke, but then so did our Ste when he was past it too, as did Jimmy, Bobby, and numerous other players past their sell by date !!

YNWA

This fat bloke! According to you will give you a winner tomorrow on the dogs. It can be my New Year present so you can save some pennies for our Ā£50 bet. Blink and youā€™ll miss the price. No idea of price yet but odds on on my card. Prices comes out around 11.30am ish 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø  Donā€™t say I didnā€™t tell you. Iā€™ll message you tomorrow fcukwit.

Quick Reply