Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 21st of July and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W2 D2 L1

Pundits and Commentators

Read 469952 times
      Kurt Cocaine
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 911 posts | 154 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3979: Jun 20, 2024 07:52:15 pm
      Is that you Darwin?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,618 posts | 5031 
      Reply #3980: Jun 21, 2024 08:19:04 pm
      You'd think Jenas was Pele, Maradona and Zidane all rolled into one as a player the way he criticises footballers when he's in comms.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,618 posts | 5031 
      Reply #3981: Jun 22, 2024 07:14:14 pm
      Cesc Fabregas has been pretty good
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,618 posts | 5031 
      Reply #3982: Jun 22, 2024 08:04:54 pm
      Am I alone in finding McCoist more and more irritating the more I hear him on Co Comms?
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,001 posts | 7216 
      Reply #3983: Jun 22, 2024 08:26:42 pm
      Bbc commentators backed off telling the honest truth about Tzylor and Atwell the truth being they are not good enough. Proving the PGMOL are part of the problem not the solution . I don't ever want to see the apologist Mike Dean ever again give his biased defensive opinions
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,188 posts | 533 
      Reply #3984: Jun 22, 2024 09:02:44 pm
      You'd think Jenas was Pele, Maradona and Zidane all rolled into one as a player the way he criticises footballers when he's in comms.

Don't ya know he was the greatest player ever.
      Boils my piss with his comments, complete tw*t in my opinion. How he gets the gig on BBC I don't know, can't be for his great career that's for sure.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,374 posts | 3526 
      Reply #3985: Jun 23, 2024 06:26:19 am
      No one will ever reach the low levels of Eni Aluko - completely incompetent in all aspects
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,314 posts | 3404 
      Reply #3986: Jun 23, 2024 08:10:37 am
      Am I alone in finding McCoist more and more irritating the more I hear him on Co Comms?

He’s never been great.

He kind of got a love in on here because of the first time he was on Amazon doing the Derby, he couldn’t praise Anfield and the atmosphere enough. So being the biased cu*ts we are as fans, we all said how great a commentator he was (and it was a while since anybody had heard him on the mic since his Champions League nights on Granada).

But overall his commentary is sh*t, which is a shame because I actually find him funny otherwise. His “it really is” after everything he says gives even Carragher a good run for his money and he’s also gone to “let me tell you” or “I’m telling you” during the Euros as if his opinion is fact.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,526 posts | 2799 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3987: Jun 23, 2024 08:54:48 am
      No one will ever reach the low levels of Eni Aluko - completely incompetent in all aspects

Without question the worse  :roll: :roll: :roll: i can't even you the word pundit for her because she isn't one. Makes a mockery of the diversity call in football. She should be sacked with immediate effect.  :f_doh: :f_doh: :f_doh:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,730 posts | 8762 
      Reply #3988: Jun 23, 2024 12:34:26 pm

Oh I don't know Jenas is pushing her to show how much of a thick c**t he is. At least Aluko has over a 100 caps from international footy. What the F**k has Jenas done.

And although not featured in this tournament the worst pundit is a toss up between Alan Smith and Paul Merson cos they're both a pair of pricks.
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 603 posts | 60 
      Reply #3989: Jun 23, 2024 01:12:14 pm
      Been watching all the games on Optus as I can't stand any of them on the beeb or itv they're horrendous. The sooner we get a crowd only button like Amazon provide the better.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,235 posts | 2181 
      Reply #3990: Jun 23, 2024 02:01:36 pm
      Shearer on co comms anybody? I recall he was the co commentator on 5 Live the night we demolished Barcelona. His and Ian Dennis's commentary that night was the stuff of legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TESSfUTM0Pk

A much better co commentator than the outright dreadful Jermaine Jenas.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,526 posts | 2799 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3991: Jun 23, 2024 03:28:08 pm
      Oh I don't know Jenas is pushing her to show how much of a thick c**t he is. At least Aluko has over a 100 caps from international footy. What the F**k has Jenas done.

And although not featured in this tournament the worst pundit is a toss up between Alan Smith and Paul Merson cos they're both a pair of pricks.

Does 100 caps in non league football count? There’s no one even close to match how thick Aluko is who makes a mockery of the word pundit.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,618 posts | 5031 
      Reply #3992: Jun 23, 2024 07:37:46 pm
      He’s never been great.

He kind of got a love in on here because of the first time he was on Amazon doing the Derby, he couldn’t praise Anfield and the atmosphere enough. So being the biased cu*ts we are as fans, we all said how great a commentator he was (and it was a while since anybody had heard him on the mic since his Champions League nights on Granada).

But overall his commentary is sh*t, which is a shame because I actually find him funny otherwise. His “it really is” after everything he says gives even Carragher a good run for his money and he’s also gone to “let me tell you” or “I’m telling you” during the Euros as if his opinion is fact.

Agree. Those first few Amazon games he was a novelty but the more you got to hear him he is really grating.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,526 posts | 2799 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3993: Jun 24, 2024 01:54:04 pm

You’ll be judging Mers out of 10 on the next series of Strictly Come Dancing 😂 I can see it now!  1/10 :lmao:
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,557 posts | 294 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #3994: Jun 24, 2024 03:46:38 pm
      Been watching all the games on Optus as I can't stand any of them on the beeb or itv they're horrendous. The sooner we get a crowd only button like Amazon provide the better.

Amen.

For some random reason, they had Conor Coady as 1 of the guest pundits for the Germany Switzerland game.

Conor F***ing Coady. Of all the guys you could possibly find. Oh I know - how about Conor Coady. Has he ever even played in a Euros or World Cup?  What da fook.
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,879 posts | 168 
      Reply #3995: Jun 24, 2024 06:43:57 pm

Another one benefitting from the Peter Principle, hopeless in all aspects, yet gets more airtime than the other "pundits"
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,879 posts | 168 
      Reply #3996: Jun 24, 2024 06:45:31 pm

Jenas should stick to the one show, about his level.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,559 posts | 1497 
      Reply #3997: Jun 24, 2024 07:18:36 pm
      Jenas should stick to the one show, about his level.
      The ‘ one pr**k ‘ show in fact  he should F**k off & join his mate Dublin on homes under the hammer.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,730 posts | 8762 
      Reply #3998: Jun 24, 2024 09:38:11 pm
      You’ll be judging Mers out of 10 on the next series of Strictly Come Dancing 😂 I can see it now!  1/10 :lmao:

Wouldn't lower my self to watch Strictly and will Merse be back on the Lemo and booze for his performances?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,730 posts | 8762 
      Reply #3999: Jun 24, 2024 09:39:00 pm
      Amen.

For some random reason, they had Conor Coady as 1 of the guest pundits for the Germany Switzerland game.

Conor F***ing Coady. Of all the guys you could possibly find. Oh I know - how about Conor Coady. Has he ever even played in a Euros or World Cup?  What da fook.

Spoke more sense than Frankie Lampard!!
      The-AllMightyReds
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,557 posts | 294 
      • In Klopp I trust
      Reply #4000: Jun 24, 2024 09:59:22 pm
      Spoke more sense than Frankie Lampard!!

Keith on his 4th bag of coke speaks more sense than fat Fwank!!!
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,374 posts | 3526 
      Reply #4001: Jun 25, 2024 06:19:17 am
      Amen.

What’s wrong with Coady ?

He spoke a lot of sense

And he went to both the 2020 Euros and 2022 World Cup

Quick Reply