Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pundits and Commentators

Read 438126 times
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #989: Mar 12, 2017 07:44:52 am
      Well the pundits are waiting to see if we can overcome the August game and play the way we should, we really need to make a show against a so called lesser side to keep mouths shut and progress towards the top flight place.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3393 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #990: Mar 12, 2017 12:01:03 pm
      Well the pundits are waiting to see if we can overcome the August game and play the way we should, we really need to make a show against a so called lesser side to keep mouths shut and progress towards the top flight place.

Never watch build ups or have commentary on so really don't care what they think
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #991: Mar 12, 2017 04:59:30 pm
        i don't usually watch sky but tyler and neville still being liverpool hating cu*ts i see.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #992: Mar 12, 2017 06:08:17 pm
        i don't usually watch sky but tyler and neville still being liverpool hating cu*ts i see.
      There is no words in the English language to fully  describe those two so I will Just say this....there are  plenty of pricks in this world but f**k me those two are right up there on my all time top ten list of cu*ts.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #993: May 01, 2017 11:18:18 pm
      Thought Pardew was a good listen tonight on MNF
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #994: May 01, 2017 11:19:12 pm

I had to put up with Martin Tyler, every good thing we did he was trying to compare to the Mancs, but of course he doesn't support them. Biased gobs***e.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #995: May 01, 2017 11:23:58 pm
      I had to put up with Martin Tyler, every good thing we did he was trying to compare to the Mancs, but of course he doesn't support them. Biased gobs***e.

He is insufferable. Should have retired a long time ago!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #996: May 02, 2017 12:47:25 am
      Dan Walker is absolutely drooling over Can's goal on Twitter  and Lineker isn't far behind him .
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #997: May 02, 2017 02:21:05 pm
      He is insufferable. Should have retired a long time ago!

Actually last night he seemed to have been givne an injection of objectivity. I didn't hear the usual "everything through tthe ManU prism" act. Danny Higginbotham was alright as well. I presume this was very much AN ANOMALY.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,226 posts | 6352 
      Reply #998: May 02, 2017 02:39:18 pm
      Actually last night he seemed to have been givne an injection of objectivity. I didn't hear the usual "everything through tthe ManU prism" act. Danny Higginbotham was alright as well. I presume this was very much AN ANOMALY.

I agree, those are the two I had as well and I was surprised to hear it called fairly straight.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,907 posts | 4972 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #999: May 02, 2017 03:58:25 pm

I don't, I thought he was his usual Kuntish self, he seemed to think that Munts could still overhaul us irrespective of their run in,
      He f***in hates us pal, always has, always will, if it weren't for Carra there he would have been more surreptitious,

The man is a utter kunt of the highest order,  don't be fooled by his I'm a nice guy really ' bollocks,

Hate the pr**k!!

YNWA
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3393 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1000: May 02, 2017 05:26:46 pm
      Dan Walker is absolutely drooling over Can's goal on Twitter  and Lineker isn't far behind him .

I turned a bit gay afterwards to be honest
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #1001: May 02, 2017 06:51:15 pm
      I don't, I thought he was his usual Kuntish self, he seemed to think that Munts could still overhaul us irrespective of their run in,
      He f***in hates us pal, always has, always will, if it weren't for Carra there he would have been more surreptitious,

The man is a utter kunt of the highest order,  don't be fooled by his I'm a nice guy really ' bollocks,

Hate the pr**k!!

YNWA

???
      RedWilly

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #1002: May 02, 2017 08:21:51 pm
      Phil Neville on BBC text just now talking about Ronaldo saying 'I told you he loves these big games', as if it is some outrageous, insightful information that the Champions Leagues top goal scorer ever and winner of god knows how many trophies and one of the worlds best players actually turns up and performs.

Moron.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1003: May 02, 2017 08:38:22 pm
      Phil Neville on BBC text just now talking about Ronaldo saying 'I told you he loves these big games', as if it is some outrageous, insightful information that the Champions Leagues top goal scorer ever and winner of god knows how many trophies and one of the worlds best players actually turns up and performs.

Moron.

This guy is being paid our money via the license fee for such sh*te.

F***ing gormless moron.
      RedWilly

• 9,178 posts | 1630 
      Reply #1004: May 02, 2017 09:48:24 pm
      This guy is being paid our money via the license fee for such sh*te.

F***ing gormless moron.

If you're feeling like a bit of self harm tonight then you should go check out the BBC text on tonight's match.

I really think Phil wants to jump naked out of a birthday cake for Ronaldo, Mr Smithers style.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Reply #1005: May 02, 2017 11:22:14 pm
      Just saw this headline, 'Romelu Lukaku equalled Everton's Premier League scoring record' and I was like, wtf. 60 goals, on par with the "legendary" Duncan Thuguson... but wait a minute, why are they discounting Dixie Dean who hit 349 league goals?

I remember when they were bragging about Vardy's 11 game scoring record, breaking Van Nistelrooy's 10 game goal scoring streak, but it turns out Jimmy Dunne of Sheffield United did it in 12!  I also hear so many times of them comparing today's stats with Premier League records/stats only.... seriously, wtf? Did English football start in 1992? Is there something I am missing?

When I watch La Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A matches, they don't dis-regrard the rich history of those leagues. They don't compare records set in 1992, they compare them to when the league started, so why does the English sports media do it? It's an absolutely f**king embarrassment. Rather than disregarding football before 1992 and trying to wipe it out of our memories, they should be f**king proud of their footballing history.

Ahhh, but Liverpool featured in so many of the epic moments of English football before the 90's.
      Can't be having that now can we.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1006: May 02, 2017 11:28:35 pm
      If I have to listen to Pat 'Biased' Nevin say I'm not biased one more time, I will not be responsible for my actions.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1007: May 03, 2017 08:56:14 am
      Just saw this headline, 'Romelu Lukaku equalled Everton's Premier League scoring record' and I was like, wtf. 60 goals, on par with the "legendary" Duncan Thuguson... but wait a minute, why are they discounting Dixie Dean who hit 349 league goals?

I remember when they were bragging about Vardy's 11 game scoring record, breaking Van Nistelrooy's 10 game goal scoring streak, but it turns out Jimmy Dunne of Sheffield United did it in 12!  I also hear so many times of them comparing today's stats with Premier League records/stats only.... seriously, wtf? Did English football start in 1992? Is there something I am missing?

When I watch La Liga, Bundesliga or Serie A matches, they don't dis-regrard the rich history of those leagues. They don't compare records set in 1992, they compare them to when the league started, so why does the English sports media do it? It's an absolutely f**king embarrassment. Rather than disregarding football before 1992 and trying to wipe it out of our memories, they should be f**king proud of their footballing history.

I think they have forgotten a certain Dave Hickson who scored 111 goals for Everton in 243 matches, he also scored 38 goals in 67 matches for us.He signed for us in November 1959 just before Bill Shankly arrived in December.Though he was Everton through and through he was never afraid to put his body on the line.I think we would be delighted with our strikers if they were able to score 38 goals in 67 matches.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8520 
      Reply #1008: May 03, 2017 01:02:42 pm

I agree thought he spoke sense when talking about video replays, especially the way he mentioned about having to wait for some ref's decisions and that football is a more fluid game.

Plus it was good to hear analysis from a managers point of view.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1009: May 03, 2017 03:53:18 pm
      I think they have forgotten a certain Dave Hickson who scored 111 goals for Everton in 243 matches, he also scored 38 goals in 67 matches for us.He signed for us in November 1959 just before Bill Shankly arrived in December.Though he was Everton through and through he was never afraid to put his body on the line.I think we would be delighted with our strikers if they were able to score 38 goals in 67 matches.

Billy - how did he do for Everton against us? Cause a few heartbreaks along the way?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,000 posts | 3951 
      Reply #1010: May 03, 2017 04:29:13 pm
      Turn the volume off and watch the footie, the crowd noises are edited anyway so all you miss is the F***ing waffle off Neville & Co.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1011: May 03, 2017 04:32:42 pm
      Turn the volume off and watch the footie, the crowd noises are edited anyway so all you miss is the f**king waffle off Neville & Co.

Crowd noises are edited?

Quick Reply