Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429783 times
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1288: Jan 14, 2019 04:42:55 pm
      Listening to that ex Arse thick cockney bi*ch Alex Scott trying to say Birningam.
      Cant even speak properly.
      So f**king annoying.

Sounds like Alfie Solomons from Peaky Blinders who at least mispronounces it with class.

Harsh having a go at a regional accent,no? She spent 3 years at Boston that'll F**k ya accent up big time!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1289: Jan 14, 2019 04:46:37 pm
      Keyes is at the stage in his career where he needs to cime out with ridiculous comments that are so pathetic its unlikely he even believes whst hes saying, but has to say it to be noticed....hes had some beauts in the recent past. Bellend

Yep,exiled in Qatar,screaming for people to pay him attention,not unlike most pundits to be honest.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1290: Jan 19, 2019 12:57:57 pm
      Ferdinand was being a bit weird about Newcastle saying their fans should thank Mike Ashley and getting himself into a real tizz about it.

Later on I found out through Twitter he sells his clothing range through SportsDirect.

Didn't even know he had a range but if he's selling it through SD it must be pretty bad.

Genuinely shameless that was by Ferdinand. So embarrassing.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,966 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1291: Jan 19, 2019 01:19:26 pm
      Could be I'm getting a bit long in the tooth but the idea of spending hours and hours watching all kinds of games, tracking clubs, players etc...no thanks.I don't envy the pundits life. Obviously a relatively easy income stream for some ex players.

I have respect for the ones who have actually managed, not Snivelle obviously. Don't bother with half time analysis unless there is a penalty or sending off. It was new and interesting back in the day but now it's overkill.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #1292: Jan 21, 2019 09:37:18 pm
      Danny Mills my days what a prxxk saying Milner first yellow a red and Salah should face action
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1293: Jan 21, 2019 09:50:20 pm
      Danny Mills my days what a prxxk saying Milner first yellow a red and Salah should face action

Heā€™s an arsepiece.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1294: Jan 21, 2019 09:53:31 pm

Of the highest order.

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1295: Jan 21, 2019 10:01:21 pm

You just know heā€™d be that one amongst your mateā€™s mates that enjoyed being a f***in rude tit and gave your group a total f***inā€™ ā€œriddyā€ (Glaswegian for showing up) with the ladies on the nights he tagged along.

Oooft that touched a nerve when I got going. Better out than in.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1296: Jan 21, 2019 10:12:08 pm

Didnā€™t he recently say heā€™d have smashed someone in the face for some reason or another? Was it for Klopp running on the pitch? Then said Klopp should have been arrested?

Itā€™s all a bit rich coming from a guy who was sent off 8/9 times in his career after some horrific challenges.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1297: Jan 21, 2019 10:17:21 pm
      Didnā€™t he recently say heā€™d have smashed someone in the face for some reason or another? Was it for Klopp running on the pitch? Then said Klopp should have been arrested?

Itā€™s all a bit rich coming from a guy who was sent off 8/9 times in his career after some horrific challenges.

It was JĆ¼rgen he was talking about after he had the nerve to run on the pitch and show a bit of emotion.

Guarantee if it was Fat Sam, Pulis or any of those bellends he'd be waxing lyrically about how much passion they're showing.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1298: Jan 21, 2019 10:27:05 pm
      He's a prize tw*t, he'd drag a rabid dog off his sister so he could have a go on her himself......

....am i in trouble for saying that ?....

Oh well, ho hum !!

YNWA
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1299: Jan 21, 2019 10:27:11 pm
      It was JĆ¼rgen he was talking about after he had the nerve to run on the pitch and show a bit of emotion.

Guarantee if it was Fat Sam, Pulis or any of those bellends he'd be waxing lyrically about how much passion they're showing.

Iā€™m guessing heā€™s remarkably silent about Wolves manager running onto the pitch this week?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1300: Jan 21, 2019 10:31:34 pm
      Iā€™m guessing heā€™s remarkably silent about Wolves manager running onto the pitch this week?

He was from what I'm aware.

He's an arsehole among aresholes mate and the sheer hypocrisy from them every week is astounding.

The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #1301: Jan 21, 2019 10:37:51 pm
      Itā€™s Danny Mills... he was a nobody as a player and heā€™s a nobody pundit, he has zero tactical insight so he tries to stay relevant with sh*t like this. The likes of Carragher and Neville have changed the game for pundits yet the BBC are determined to stick with the likes of Mills?
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1302: Jan 21, 2019 11:10:44 pm
      They just make click bait comments.

If they don't and just act normal, then no one will listen to them, thus no advertising.

All about ratings.

The fact that you are talking about them, means that they have done their job.

He's a cock, end of, move on.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1303: Jan 22, 2019 09:46:38 pm
      The responses to this tweet by Lineker, given Ronaldo's criminal behaviour (on the tax front that is...I'm sure more will develop on the far more sinister allegations facing him) is genuinely sad. Nothing will make you lost faith in humanity more than people defending a tax fraudster and alleged rapist like the whole sorry bunch of wankers who support this truly awful human being.

https://twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1087811823359922178
      Kopite78
      Reply #1304: Jan 22, 2019 09:50:44 pm
      The responses to this tweet by Lineker, given Ronaldo's criminal behaviour (on the tax front that is...I'm sure more will develop on the far more sinister allegations facing him) is genuinely sad. Nothing will make you lost faith in humanity more than people defending a tax fraudster and alleged rapist like the whole sorry bunch of wankers who support this truly awful human being.

I'd imagine Lineker is likely having a go at him posing on a plane with plane emojis the day another footballer has (likely) lost his life in a plane crash

Very insensitive by Ronaldo it has to be said
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1305: Jan 22, 2019 10:48:32 pm

I'd imagine Lineker is likely having a go at him posing on a plane with plane emojis the day another footballer has (likely) lost his life in a plane crash

Very insensitive by Ronaldo it has to be said

Hope he enjoys his feeedom.

Thereā€™s a lovely orange jumpsuit with his name on it.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1306: Jan 22, 2019 10:54:15 pm

With people queuing up if he drops the soap. Mind you he would probably like that
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #1307: Jan 22, 2019 10:57:48 pm
      With people queuing up if he drops the soap. Mind you he would probably like that

And a crowd in front chucking their soap on the floor whilst wearing a 2008 Manc kit.....
      Ddecker
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts | 49 
      Reply #1308: Jan 26, 2019 04:15:51 pm
      Watching bt sport, canā€™t stand Robbie savage, just donā€™t find him funny at all and he needs to grow up
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #1309: Jan 26, 2019 06:39:37 pm

If only but as usual one law for the rich
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #1310: Jan 28, 2019 10:00:15 am
      If only but as usual one law for the rich

Zero chance he ever sees a cell.

She has already been paid off to stay silent, doesn't bode well for any future conviction.

I can just imagine Ronaldo's lawyers "So he raped you years ago but it wasn't a problem to you then because you took a payoff but now your back and you want more"

Quick Reply