Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429906 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1311: Jan 28, 2019 10:44:55 am
      Zero chance he ever sees a cell.

She has already been paid off to stay silent, doesn't bode well for any future conviction.

I can just imagine Ronaldo's lawyers "So he raped you years ago but it wasn't a problem to you then because you took a payoff but now your back and you want more"

Sounds like they deserve each other
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #1312: Jan 28, 2019 11:32:35 am
      Come Wednesday we will have been top for 53 days and counting , and still them scabby cu*ts on sly sports are lauding it over MC yes they have a great team , but you’d swear they are twenty points in front and romping away with it the way their keeping on about it ,  they are presuming it’s only a matter of time before we cave in dream on suckers .
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1313: Jan 28, 2019 11:59:56 am
      Come Wednesday we will have been top for 53 days and counting , and still them scabby cu*ts on sly sports are lauding it over MC yes they have a great team , but you’d swear they are twenty points in front and romping away with it the way their keeping on about it ,  they are presuming it’s only a matter of time before we cave in dream on suckers .
      It’s the same across all media outlets mate & I won’t even mention Mowbray when he is commentating on them on  MOTD pure wankfest.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,318 posts | 1611 
      Reply #1314: Jan 28, 2019 12:25:22 pm
      It’s the same across all media outlets mate & I won’t even mention Mowbray when he is commentating on them on  MOTD pure wankfest.

Oh for the days of sports night and Harry Carpenter.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1315: Jan 29, 2019 12:22:35 pm
      Oh for the days of sports night and Harry Carpenter.
      Plenty on these boards of a certain age mate that would have those days back in a heartbeat,Carpenter and those of his ilk are sadly missed.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #1316: Jan 29, 2019 11:33:09 pm
      Bonus points for Martin Keown tonight for mentioning 'financial doping' when referring to Man City during the game on BT Sport.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #1317: Jan 30, 2019 09:58:25 am
      Bonus points for Martin Keown tonight for mentioning 'financial doping' when referring to Man City during the game on BT Sport.

Spot on mate. Seems to slip everyone's mind that City have two first 11's capable of winning the league and the most expensive squad ever assembled in the history of English football, whilst clearly flouting FFP rules using every accounting trick in the book. Will be a sweet victory for football in general if we take this over the line.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1318: Jan 30, 2019 10:38:46 pm
      Jim Beglin,F**k me,ya wouldn't know he played for us the gobs***e.I swear some of these ex-players don't want the team to succeed cos they're scared they'll fade into nothing.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #1319: Jan 31, 2019 07:53:38 am
      Jim Beglin,f**k me,ya wouldn't know he played for us the gobs***e.I swear some of these ex-players don't want the team to succeed cos they're scared they'll fade into nothing.

Calling it a 50 50 on that Naby incident. F**k me, if that isn't blatant , might as even snap the f***in leg off before it would appear as penalty to them.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #1320: Jan 31, 2019 10:18:13 am
      I tell you what, Savage, Rio and Owen have to be the worst trio of commentators to ever have commentated on any match let alone a Liverpool game.

I still let Savage off for arguing with Rio over the red card that should have been for denying Mane a goal scoring opportunity though.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #1321: Jan 31, 2019 10:23:30 am
      Jim Beglin,f**k me,ya wouldn't know he played for us the gobs***e.I swear some of these ex-players don't want the team to succeed cos they're scared they'll fade into nothing.

I didn't know it was him that was commentating, but he was doing my head in. Both of them were. They talked about that blatant penalty for a good 5 minutes, pretending that even they weren't sure if there was contact on Keita. Even whilst showing the replay in slow motion that evidenced the blatant step onto his foot!

Then they had the cheek to say that even VAR might not give a penalty  :mad:
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #1322: Jan 31, 2019 10:46:39 am
      As annoying as it is listening to all these clowns lauding City at every opportunity, there is no greater joy than sitting there smiling with the knowledge that this 'supposed' greatest Premier League team of all time are sat 5 points behind us.

Liverpool Football Club.

They go on about their magnificent defence that has the second best defensive record in the Premier League, who has the best defensive record?

Liverpool Football Club.

They laud Ederson at every opportunity. Who has the best keeper in the League?

Liverpool Football Club.

Extreme w*nk fests over Guardiola yet who has the best manager in the Premier League?

Liverpool Football Club.

Let these tossers carry on with their fantasies and let us enjoy the realities.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #1323: Jan 31, 2019 12:15:43 pm
      As annoying as it is listening to all these clowns lauding City at every opportunity, there is no greater joy than sitting there smiling with the knowledge that this 'supposed' greatest Premier League team of all time are sat 5 points behind us.

Liverpool Football Club.

They go on about their magnificent defence that has the second best defensive record in the Premier League, who has the best defensive record?

Liverpool Football Club.

They laud Ederson at every opportunity. Who has the best keeper in the League?

Liverpool Football Club.

Extreme w*nk fests over Guardiola yet who has the best manager in the Premier League?

Liverpool Football Club.

Let these tossers carry on with their fantasies and let us enjoy the realities.

Couldn't have put it better myself. They can f*** right off, the groveling, low class, self serving, sensationalist parasites...
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1324: Jan 31, 2019 04:41:26 pm
      I didn't know it was him that was commentating, but he was doing my head in. Both of them were. They talked about that blatant penalty for a good 5 minutes, pretending that even they weren't sure if there was contact on Keita. Even whilst showing the replay in slow motion that evidenced the blatant step onto his foot!

The main dude Arlo White is normally pretty good but having a Leicester born, Leicester city fan commentating, won't be slightly biased to them? Would of been a bit better if Beglin wasn't so anti- liverpool as well.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1325: Jan 31, 2019 08:40:17 pm

Yep guy is a c**t, to think he used to play for us. If I din't know that he did, I would assume from his commentary that he is a Bitter c**t.

When Maguire only got a yellow, when he was clearly the last man, Beglin turned around and said only a yellow as Sadio still had so much work to do, he wasn't sure if it was a goal scoring opportunity!! WTF?  Maguire last man and Sadio running into an open half.

I'm Pretty sure it was a goal scoring opportunity. YOU c**t.

Harrisimo

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1326: Feb 03, 2019 03:10:07 pm
      With so much TV football on you'd think attendances would be falling off but look at the Championship. 5 gates over 20,000 with Leeds top with 36,000. Good figures on down the league with Sunderland claiming 30,424.

But there was a report suggesting a lot of clubs exaggerate the gate by as much as 15%. With sponsorship money being a big earner can these attendance figures be trusted.

Coventry....middle of League 1 claiming 26,741 turned up to watch them play lowly Gillingham...mmm..
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1327: Feb 03, 2019 03:10:40 pm
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1328: Feb 03, 2019 05:28:38 pm

Beglin wouldn't have been on the BT stuff I wouldn't have thought. Usually a radio commentator these days.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1329: Feb 03, 2019 06:13:08 pm
      Martin Tyler is a pr**k..
      « Last Edit: Feb 04, 2019 09:00:09 am by Shabs »
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #1330: Feb 04, 2019 02:41:06 am
      The F***ing nonsense the pundits are talking now about how City have ‘put the pressure on’ us.

Since we lost to them they have lost at Newcastle unexpectedly and we have extended our lead further. And yet we are the ones under pressure?

Come on reds, put a little run of wins together and bore these pundits to death and suck the life out of the title race.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1331: Feb 04, 2019 09:01:54 am
      The f**king nonsense the pundits are talking now about how City have ‘put the pressure on’ us.

Since we lost to them they have lost at Newcastle unexpectedly and we have extended our lead further. And yet we are the ones under pressure?

Come on reds, put a little run of wins together and bore these pundits to death and suck the life out of the title race.

The media are trying to build pressure around us in the hope we crack, we won’t, we have a manager & set of players that will deliver..

The defeat in the CL has given that extra motivation to succeed & we will..
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1332: Feb 04, 2019 09:11:00 am
      The F***ing nonsense the pundits are talking now about how City have ‘put the pressure on’ us.

That's the challenge of winning a title. The media do this whenever there's a title race on the cards. It's their job to drum up interest and excitement. It pays their staffs wages.

City playing before us every week is less than ideal in that respect. Of course when they win their game the pressure will come on to us. I don't think that's nonsense just the way it is really.

Like you say we have to try and drain the life out of the excitement but we all know Liverpool don't do anything easily.

I think we are in for a quite a ride really so I hope the lads can deal with the pressure now because it's only going to get bigger week on week.

Somehow we need to forget about the table and concentrate on game by game. If we think about what City are doing that can cause problems. This week just concentrate on a plan to beat West Ham. Execute it and we will win.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1333: Feb 04, 2019 07:35:09 pm
      That's the challenge of winning a title. The media do this whenever there's a title race on the cards. It's their job to drum up interest and excitement. It pays their staffs wages.

City playing before us every week is less than ideal in that respect. Of course when they win their game the pressure will come on to us. I don't think that's nonsense just the way it is really.

Like you say we have to try and drain the life out of the excitement but we all know Liverpool don't do anything easily.

I think we are in for a quite a ride really so I hope the lads can deal with the pressure now because it's only going to get bigger week on week.

Somehow we need to forget about the table and concentrate on game by game. If we think about what City are doing that can cause problems. This week just concentrate on a plan to beat West Ham. Execute it and we will win.

This all f***in day and twice on a Sunday,
      We do what we do and F**k the rest, everybody f***in hates us especially those in Manc-ky land and 99% of the media,  their all waiting and hoping we F**k it up, and we'll never hear the f***in end of it, aka, the Gerrard slip in '14',

But they'll have a long f***in wait and they will all be Bitterly disappointed and in particular f***in Ratboy Neville,  Can't wait to see that Kunt's face when we win it, he'll be tripping over his f***in chin the c**t,

One game at a time,  one week at a time,  stay grounded, the pressure is on City not us, keep winning and there's F**k all anyone can do to stop us, simple as that !!

YNWA

Quick Reply