Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429843 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1357: Mar 11, 2019 04:13:45 pm
      Some of the pundits on sky sports not having their contracts renewed next year. Going to be shake up I'm told. Must say I do enjoy the Saturday afternoon though and pity it's going to change.

Any idea who mate?

I think that soccer Saturday crowd are absolutely w*nk, can’t decide who the bigger bellend is out of Charlie Nicholas with his ridiculous ear stud at his age, or Paul Merson with his ludicrous exaggeration of every situation.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1358: Mar 11, 2019 06:11:17 pm
      Any idea who mate?

I think that soccer Saturday crowd are absolutely w*nk, can’t decide who the bigger bellend is out of Charlie Nicholas with his ridiculous ear stud at his age, or Paul Merson with his ludicrous exaggeration of every situation.

Nicholas, Thompson & Le Tissier in their last year under contract.
      saille29
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,483 posts | 240 
      Reply #1359: Mar 13, 2019 07:53:11 pm
      Bloody bt sport, turn on for the game & greeted by 3 ex Manc pundits, why not have 3 real reds, shocking !
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1360: Mar 13, 2019 11:36:30 pm
      Mark Schwarzer the w**ker says "it's so great to see 4 English Teams in the last 8, the last 2-3 seasons have been very disappointing for English clubs in the comp"

Wtf dickhead? We made the Champs League Final last year and if it wasn't for that c**t Ramos and that sh*t keeping by Karius, we would have had Number 6.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #1361: Mar 13, 2019 11:51:38 pm
      Mark Schwarzer the w**ker says "it's so great to see 4 English Teams in the last 8, the last 2-3 seasons have been very disappointing for English clubs in the comp"

Wtf dickhead? We made the Champs League Final last year and if it wasn't for that c**t Ramos and that sh*t keeping by Karius, we would have had Number 6.

The w**ker's on Optus sport constantly reminding us that he stopped us winning the title when Stevie G slipped up against his Chavs side!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #1362: Mar 13, 2019 11:57:14 pm
      Interviewer: So Peter, what do you think you'd have been if you hadn't made it as a professional footballer?

Crouchy: A virgin
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1363: Mar 14, 2019 12:26:58 pm
      Stevie Nicol.

Is he another ex player with a bee in his bonnet because the club hasn’t involved him post retirement?
      LMW
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 364 posts | 112 
      Reply #1364: Mar 14, 2019 12:37:17 pm
      Stevie Nicol.

Is he another ex player with a bee in his bonnet because the club hasn’t involved him post retirement?

He definitely has a few troll accounts open on here. Nice one for trying to dampen the spirits there Steve, you tit.
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1365: Mar 14, 2019 01:03:04 pm
      Mark lawrenson,F**k me if you ever felt at a low ebb one of that tw*ts commentaries would certainly push you over the edge.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1366: Mar 14, 2019 01:14:32 pm
      Just read Nicols comments. Over the top using the word atrocious but the basis was facr, mang of us called it during the game, our passing was sloppy, not good enough.

Too many get touchy if everything written be it here or by ex reds isnt praising everything Liverpool
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1367: Mar 14, 2019 09:49:36 pm
      The w**ker's on Optus sport constantly reminding us that he stopped us winning the title when Stevie G slipped up against his Chavs side!

Yep and they keep playing that F***ing ad of "special EPL Moments"...the cu*ts...have to change channel every time.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1368: Mar 14, 2019 09:51:51 pm
      Another one is Jason Macateer. I don't mind him most times but he always seems to point out the negatives even when we win, does my head in that.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #1369: Mar 16, 2019 07:23:52 pm
      Please no more Clinton Morrison on soccer Saturday 😡 the fella just does my swede in with that stupid f***in “gangstaa” accent✊💦💦 don’t think he knows how f***in stupid he sounds
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #1370: Mar 16, 2019 07:49:10 pm
      Talksport drive is worst. No word from Durham about city getting such an easy group and then drawing shalke out in knockouts of CL who were worst team left in comp. No word either of for econd week in a row city keep quadruple alive with an sterling dive and offside goal or sterling dive last week. Yet then complains we ae getting the luck when we are drawn in toughest group with napoli and Paris St gemain and Get a much more difficult knockout match against bayern. No word off citys offside goals or pens that never was so media and match officials all on citys side.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1371: Mar 16, 2019 07:57:57 pm
      Not sure who he is, but bitter is not close.

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1106609772390989825
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Reply #1372: Mar 16, 2019 08:29:42 pm
      Ginger c**t needs one good kicking to the ball sack. What a pile of sh*te. No word of getting napoli and psg in group while city got such an easy one. No word of then drawing shalke who are terrible in bundedlegia while the team that had to contend with Paris and napoli then had to play bayern. No word of second week in a row offside City goals allowed and the wee pr**k sterling dives to win a pen. Even if city were behind in injury time officials would turn a blind eye to there cheating as city would do anything to win and durham wouldn't mention it at all.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1373: Mar 16, 2019 10:25:53 pm

Hahahaaha figured it out last night, the reason why this c**t hates us, when I was watching KOP top 10 v Fulham last night. It showed a match where we beat them 5-2 in 2011. Maxi smashed a hattrick past him but the big one was Kuyt having a pretty tame shot, that Scwarzer fu**ed up and went into the back of the net. I'd be embarrassed if I missed that too. Stupid Aussie c**t.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1374: Mar 18, 2019 07:47:46 pm
      Just read Nicols comments. Over the top using the word atrocious but the basis was facr, mang of us called it during the game, our passing was sloppy, not good enough.

Too many get touchy if everything written be it here or by ex reds isnt praising everything Liverpool

Considering how many ex reds there are doing media stuff,would be nice to have one or two be a bit more positive!I've chatted with Steve Nicol a few times and he wasn't as down on the team and we weren't as good then,so i think it's his espn persona?
      rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #1375: Mar 18, 2019 08:43:59 pm
      Did no one spot the difference in tone of Tyler for the two goals? Wasn't quite the wankfest he did when Martial scored but he definitely made more of Babels goal than Sadios the long headed f**ker
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #1376: Mar 19, 2019 02:27:37 pm
      Did no one spot the difference in tone of Tyler for the two goals? Wasn't quite the wankfest he did when Martial scored but he definitely made more of Babels goal than Sadios the long headed f**ker
      Said the same to my son when we were watching it.  I was laughing at the fact that many a Utd & Everton fan reckon he's a Liverpool fan ;D :o
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1377: Mar 19, 2019 03:01:10 pm
      dont listen or pay attention to talkshite, I have their twitter account blocked. its clickbait.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1378: Mar 20, 2019 12:53:22 am

Oh yeah spotted that...the c**t!
      Gerrardsitchyear
      • Forum Youth Player

• 16 posts |
      Reply #1379: Mar 20, 2019 02:15:09 pm
      Not a fan of talksport either, the pundits/commentators are bad enough, but it's the fecking idiots they get phoning in that wind me up more. It's worse than the ill-informed crap you hear down the pub. I know they probably get them on their as it's "entertaining", but its all just drivel.

I like cricket also and the fact that talksport has picked up Englands overseas games winds me up.

Quick Reply