Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429981 times
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #1978: Mar 19, 2020 09:44:14 am
      I'm paying for this no sports channels, needs renaming before I take them to court

You can suspend the subscription until there's actually some sport on, I think I'll do that because there is almost zero sport now anywhere. They could at least do some e-sports, that's actually not to bad to watch.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1979: Mar 19, 2020 12:43:57 pm
      I'm paying for this no sports channels, needs renaming before I take them to court

as folks have noted sky now say we can suspend our subs. cool.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1980: Mar 19, 2020 01:51:26 pm
      as folks have noted sky now say we can suspend our subs. cool.

But what about those of us who watch sky through virgin media? No word yet for us I dont think.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1981: May 04, 2020 08:00:28 pm
      I'll guess folks have seen this.Brilliant stuff!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhpJuraz14
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1982: Jun 17, 2020 09:45:32 pm
      https://twitter.com/johncrossmirror/status/1273281406135865344?s=19

Not a pundit but always good to see someone you can't stand making a tit of themselves.

Not that hard to work out how to wear a mask properly, especially this long into the pandemic.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1983: Jun 18, 2020 12:19:25 am
      https://twitter.com/johncrossmirror/status/1273281406135865344?s=19

Not a pundit but always good to see someone you can't stand making a tit of themselves.

Not that hard to work out how to wear a mask properly, especially this long into the pandemic.

Seen them all spaced out in the main stand you do wonder why the F**k they need to wear them. What was funny was watching Dean Smith, John Terry and one of the Villa coaches standing all dead close together chatting about the game not giving a F**k.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1984: Jun 18, 2020 08:49:44 am
      What was funny was watching Dean Smith, John Terry and one of the Villa coaches standing all dead close together chatting about the game not giving a F**k.

That was funny and also Chris Wilder going to do the elbow hand shake then proceeding to put his hands all over the players. :D
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #1985: Jun 18, 2020 02:18:48 pm
      Some of these eejits, should be locked away until the coast is clear ref covid 19
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1986: Jun 18, 2020 03:11:47 pm
      That was funny and also Chris Wilder going to do the elbow hand shake then proceeding to put his hands all over the players. :D

The only consistent thing about all these regulations is that they are followed inconsistently. When that City player got hammered yesterday, the training staff were all hovering over him for quite a while (as they should). Players are on top of each other during the matches, both opponents and teammates.

So what is the point of no handshakes or hugs (also followed inconsistently)?  So many things now are about trying to appear to do the right things, but it not really making a difference in the big picture of things.

I'm not speaking against legitimate actions to stay safe. I just think, like the fellow above wearing a mask that doesn't cover his nose, there's a certain amount of sound and fury (signifying nothing) in practice now,and some of the new football rules are a good example.
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #1987: Jun 18, 2020 08:56:20 pm
      There have been a number of these. Great invention!
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #1988: Jun 18, 2020 08:59:26 pm
      The only consistent thing about all these regulations is that they are followed inconsistently. When that City player got hammered yesterday, the training staff were all hovering over him for quite a while (as they should). Players are on top of each other during the matches, both opponents and teammates.

So what is the point of no handshakes or hugs (also followed inconsistently)?  So many things now are about trying to appear to do the right things, but it not really making a difference in the big picture of things.

I'm not speaking against legitimate actions to stay safe. I just think, like the fellow above wearing a mask that doesn't cover his nose, there's a certain amount of sound and fury (signifying nothing) in practice now,and some of the new football rules are a good example.
      I think people mostly have good intentions, in getting the game restarted. It's the application that's often wonky.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #1989: Jun 24, 2020 11:32:11 pm
      Haven't missed Danny Murphy one bit.

Still talking nonsense. Didn't think Fabinho could pass the ball like that.
      LadyGuinnie
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | 12 
      Reply #1990: Jun 25, 2020 04:06:07 pm
      Haven't missed Danny Murphy one bit.

Still talking nonsense. Didn't think Fabinho could pass the ball like that.
      Dan had one excellent skill; the striking of a dead ball. Not much by way of game intelligence. And his xenophobic views on 'foreign' players and managers caused one too many problems for Houllier. Rafa recognised the divisive influence and got rid. Dan's comments just show up that he still lacks game intelligence.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1991: Jun 25, 2020 05:38:26 pm
      And his xenophobic views on 'foreign' players and managers caused one too many problems for Houllier. Rafa recognised the divisive influence and got rid. Dan's comments just show up that he still lacks game intelligence.

Still reckon that was his 'alcohol-influenced' period!!

Was well known he was a pisshead during Ged's time as manager.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1992: Jun 26, 2020 10:37:53 am
      Still reckon that was his 'alcohol-influenced' period!!

Was well known he was a pisshead during Ged's time as manager.

Remember for a while where I sat on the loo you would have though his name was F**k off not Danny cos all you heard was F**k off murphy
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #1993: Jun 28, 2020 01:36:13 pm
      The montage at the end of Football Focus was brilliant yesterday. Cover of Long, Long, Long by the Beatles showing footage of the near misses of last 30 years & this season
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1994: Jun 28, 2020 01:49:52 pm
      Remember for a while where I sat on the loo you would have though his name was F**k off not Danny cos all you heard was F**k off murphy

He had a teammate in F**k Off Robbie around that time, whenever Fowler had a bad game or was accused of being on the lemo.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #1995: Jun 28, 2020 02:02:42 pm
      Remember for a while where I sat on the kop you would have though his name was f**k off not Danny cos all you heard was f**k off murphy

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #1996: Jun 28, 2020 02:03:21 pm
      Remember for a while where I sat on the loo you would have though his name was f**k off not Danny cos all you heard was f**k off murphy

Good old predictive text
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1997: Jun 28, 2020 11:44:25 pm

I just figured the sound from the stand filtered into the toilets pretty well.  :) Shame about having to miss the match because of something you ate for lunch though.

Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #1998: Jun 29, 2020 12:15:13 am
      The montage at the end of Football Focus was brilliant yesterday. Cover of Long, Long, Long by the Beatles showing footage of the near misses of last 30 years & this season

Can you help me see this? Not finding it on YouTube. A favorite tune of mine so I'd like to see what they put together.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #1999: Jun 29, 2020 12:44:21 am
      Can you help me see this? Not finding it on YouTube. A favorite tune of mine so I'd like to see what they put together.

Just uploaded it Vimeo mate

Works perfectly with the song, you'd think the Beatles wrote it for this very occasion!

https://vimeo.com/433445988
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #2000: Jun 29, 2020 10:03:46 pm
      Just uploaded it Vimeo mate

Works perfectly with the song, you'd think the Beatles wrote it for this very occasion!

https://vimeo.com/433445988

Thanks for posting that TameImpala, I missed that myself.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply