Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429960 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2070: Sep 12, 2020 07:31:18 pm
      And do you know f***in what? Carra can nearly suck me F***ing bollocks aswell.

Terrible. Both of them.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2071: Sep 12, 2020 07:48:28 pm
      And do you know f***in what? Carra can nearly suck me f**king bollocks aswell.

Couldn’t believe some of the stuff Carra was coming out with today. It was like Mark Lawrenson.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2072: Sep 12, 2020 10:36:29 pm
      Tyler’s bad but when one of your own like Carra is a complete c**t it’s worse.

Monday Night Football a definite no go for me
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2073: Sep 12, 2020 10:52:49 pm
      Tyler’s bad but when one of your own like Carra is a complete c**t it’s worse.

Monday Night Football a definite no go for me
      Yeah carra is getting worse,seen the change in him ever since the spitting incident he is  deffo sucking sky’s balls,
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2074: Sep 13, 2020 02:41:47 am
      Tyler's gone from actual commentating on the game to giving opinions on players and styles of play, plus his sh*t "IT'S LIVE" phrase and sh*t puns after goals combined with either almost muffled contempt when we score and almost creaming his keks when the opposition score against us. Carra waffles on half the time either on his knowledge of knowing previous games, scorelines, how exact goals were scored, all which contribute prescisely F**k all to what were actually watching on live pictures. Plus his wacky dad act is starting to grate.

Considering their excellent commentating teams for cricket and Boxing, their football commentary/pundits are either boring, sh*t-cliched, jokers or token acts.
      « Last Edit: Sep 13, 2020 02:47:31 am by HUYTON RED »
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2075: Sep 13, 2020 01:20:47 pm
      Tyler was doing his normal irritating git style. Carra was just trying to be impartial. I thought the first Pen was harsh, defenders should get the benefit with ricochets. Yes his arm was outstretched but for crying out loud...how is that fair.It's a game of high skill, awarding pens for that is taking the rules to far. Just wait till they give one like that against us.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2076: Sep 13, 2020 01:56:42 pm
      Just watching Ipswich v Wigan till the real footy starts and Lee Hendrys doing that style of commentary that phil neville does where they talk as though they're out of breath, what the actual F**k is that all about?

Too much cocaine?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #2077: Sep 14, 2020 09:15:41 pm
      Americans will be glad to learn that Radio 5 Live broadcasts are available for listening on the BBC web site. IN the past these have always been muted for listeners here.

On the other hand, it looks like NBC will be requiring us to pay for a lot more of the Liverpool matches via their Peacock Streaming services. I heard the match comm this weekend say the Arsenal and Chelsea matches will both be available on Peacock.

I expected this as we have been getting a lot of games on "Free" TV for the past few years on NBC Sports Network. Some will still be on there but I expect they will make us pay for more now.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2078: Sep 15, 2020 07:36:57 am
      ffs sky... Soccer Saturday was boring as fuk this weekend, carboard cutouts no personality, and theyve cut kammys goals on sunday, for a half hour show on sky sports news with another boring presenter just running through all the scores.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2079: Sep 15, 2020 07:49:26 am
      ffs sky... Soccer Saturday was boring as fuk this weekend, carboard cutouts no personality, and theyve cut kammys goals on sunday, for a half hour show on sky sports news with another boring presenter just running through all the scores.

Sky sports getting worse, just don't really enjoy watching it now.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2080: Sep 15, 2020 09:40:39 am
      Sky sports getting worse, just don't really enjoy watching it now.

yea, even sky sports news, its the rubbish boring transfer news guys, an then cricket and american football just now too. ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2081: Sep 15, 2020 11:23:11 am
      yea, even sky sports news, its the rubbish boring transfer news guys, an then cricket and american football just now too. ;D

My favourite channel has always been sky sports news but last month or so been so sh*te I now find myself forcing to watch it in the hope of some change for the better, simply truth I just can't see it happening.

Will probably mean more post on here which will please Aussie Red  :lmao:
      glennusmc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,638 posts | 449 
      Reply #2082: Sep 15, 2020 12:11:56 pm
      Americans will be glad to learn that Radio 5 Live broadcasts are available for listening on the BBC web site. IN the past these have always been muted for listeners here.

On the other hand, it looks like NBC will be requiring us to pay for a lot more of the Liverpool matches via their Peacock Streaming services. I heard the match comm this weekend say the Arsenal and Chelsea matches will both be available on Peacock.

I expected this as we have been getting a lot of games on "Free" TV for the past few years on NBC Sports Network. Some will still be on there but I expect they will make us pay for more now.

Rob, if I already have NBC sports, will I have to pay extra for Peacock? I was able to watch the everton game through peacock, I dont remember if i paid prior for it? My provider is comcast here in NJ, USA. I did pay for the old NBC sports gold package though in the past. 
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #2083: Sep 15, 2020 12:54:42 pm
      Rob, if I already have NBC sports, will I have to pay extra for Peacock? I was able to watch the everton game through peacock, I dont remember if i paid prior for it? My provider is comcast here in NJ, USA. I did pay for the old NBC sports gold package though in the past.

Not sure the relationship between Peacock and Gold subscriptions. It appears that some EPL games are on Peacock for free but others are on the Premium Tier. It's 5 bucks a month so I'll probably break down and get it, but it gets to where all of these, ESPN+ for Cup matches, CBS for Champions League, and now NBC Peacock for league games, plus the cost of regular TV services (I have AT&T U-verse), really starts to add up. I have LFC TV as well but of course the matches aren't live in the U.S.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2084: Sep 15, 2020 02:12:53 pm
      My favourite channel has always been sky sports news but last month or so been so sh*te I now find myself forcing to watch it in the hope of some change for the better, simply truth I just can't see it happening.

:lmao: Quite right, fill your boots.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2085: Sep 15, 2020 02:59:00 pm

I actually like watching the cricket, it has probably the best commentary teams of any of the sports that sky show.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2086: Sep 15, 2020 09:24:11 pm

So it’s similar to watching your beloved MUtants then Keith, Jeez, you are having a bad time, no wonder your feeling down, but then, in the land of mediocrity, your bound to feel this way, but up here on our Perch we’re loving it, 😜😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Y  N  W  A
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2087: Sep 15, 2020 11:16:41 pm

Sadly talkshite seem to be getting more and more games, they are F***ing awful.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #2088: Sep 15, 2020 11:19:18 pm
      Sadly talkshite seem to be getting more and more games, they are f**king awful.

My only guess is that demand for audio/radio has dropped, lowering the price tag and letting the riffraff in to the equation. I've tried to listen to games on there before and it's like eavesdropping on two or three idiots at the pub who are only loosely paying attention to the match, but you can't see the TV from where you're sitting so you are depending on them to tell you what's happening.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2089: Sep 16, 2020 09:05:14 am
      I was reminded on twitter this morning about the crap merson was talking on saturday. ffs. he said liverpool would be in trouble if, full backs got injured, Virgil gets injured and if the front 3 get injured.

OK mate, so basically the whole f***in team.  :mad:
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #2090: Sep 16, 2020 09:44:43 am
      I was reminded on twitter this morning about the crap merson was talking on saturday. ffs. he said liverpool would be in trouble if, full backs got injured, Virgil gets injured and if the front 3 get injured.

OK mate, so basically the whole f***in team.  :mad:

Well if those 6 guys get major injuries we will be in trouble. He's an analytical genius, like.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #2091: Sep 16, 2020 10:27:54 am
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2092: Sep 16, 2020 11:42:40 am
      Well if those 6 guys get major injuries we will be in trouble. He's an analytical genius, like.

exactly.  :lmao:

Quick Reply