Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Pundits and Commentators

Read 442202 times
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 560 posts | 109 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2254: Nov 14, 2020 12:42:23 pm
      Digger saying Klopp would of been sacked in first two years if he was black  seems a bit OTT

OTT and total crap. He failed at Celtic because he was rubbish not because of his colour. Digger was and still is my favourite player but he really needs to keep schtum sometimes.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #2255: Nov 14, 2020 12:43:58 pm
      OTT and total crap. He failed at Celtic because he was rubbish not because of his colour. Digger was and still is my favourite player but he really needs to keep schtum sometimes.

And a total contradiction to his defence only a day or so before of Greg Clarke at the FA.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #2256: Nov 14, 2020 01:17:17 pm
      Alex Scott on Children In Need last night .
      What a mess she looked.
      What a mess she sounded.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,386 posts | 2823 
      Reply #2257: Nov 14, 2020 02:12:25 pm
      What a mess she looked.
      What a mess she sounded.

F**k me she's everywhere now isn't she!

Can't escape.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2258: Nov 14, 2020 02:25:53 pm
      Digger saying Klopp would of been sacked in first two years if he was black  seems a bit OTT

It must be a great time to be a BAME ex-football player, guaranteed pundit gigs plus you get the chance to offload all those accumulated chips on your shoulder and wallow in victimhood with zero repercussions, "BAME Privilege" ? ;-)

In all seriousness we need to move on from the BLM agenda now. Yes racism is bad and yes 99.9999% of all people agree its bad which is why life for everyone is so much better now than it was, but if this positive discrimination narrative is pushed too far then it will not eradicate racism, quite the reverse will happen, plus a lot of clubs will be saddled with sh*t managers and owners who are only there because of the colour of their skin. Everyone deserves the same opportunity in life but it must never be forced.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,001 posts | 2711 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2259: Nov 14, 2020 02:52:45 pm
      It must be a great time to be a BAME ex-football player, guaranteed pundit gigs plus you get the chance to offload all those accumulated chips on your shoulder and wallow in victimhood with zero repercussions, "BAME Privilege" ? ;-)

In all seriousness we need to move on from the BLM agenda now. Yes racism is bad and yes 99.9999% of all people agree its bad which is why life for everyone is so much better now than it was, but if this positive discrimination narrative is pushed too far then it will not eradicate racism, quite the reverse will happen, plus a lot of clubs will be saddled with sh*t managers and owners who are only there because of the colour of their skin. Everyone deserves the same opportunity in life but it must never be forced.

Big question is will he be sacked from being a pundit again? With the diversity of Sky Sports probably not!
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,266 posts | 281 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #2260: Nov 14, 2020 04:48:45 pm
      Has he ever thought he's the insult to the game. One big f**king yard dog.

The biggest Chelsea tw*t out of the lot of them!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #2261: Nov 14, 2020 06:11:27 pm
      The biggest Chelsea tw*t out of the lot of them!

There's another c**t out there on Talksport that would challenge him. Another one of their former players from the 90s that is an absolute gobs***e. Name has escaped me at the moment.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,266 posts | 281 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #2262: Nov 14, 2020 07:59:16 pm
      There's another c**t out there on Talksport that would challenge him. Another one of their former players from the 90s that is an absolute gobs***e. Name has escaped me at the moment.

Jason Cundy? He’s a c**t!
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,266 posts | 281 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #2263: Nov 14, 2020 08:01:29 pm
      Mike Phelan beats them all though 🤜🏼
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #2264: Nov 14, 2020 10:28:57 pm
      What a mess she looked.
      What a mess she sounded.

Looked like a bag of bones.

The other day after the news I clocked Jermaine Jenas doing the one show as well

BBC spreading their butter very thinly 
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,944 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2265: Nov 15, 2020 07:48:45 am
      Lots of change going on across the board from ads to shitty bbc programmes, all jumping on the ‘we didn’t have enough black faces on screen before’ but there will be now, and that’s fine,

But all it shows us is how reluctant those boffins in the media were of using non white faces in the first place !

Still rotten to the core our establishment, that will never change, the Eton-esque elite will never allow it !

Y  N  W  A

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2266: Nov 15, 2020 02:27:02 pm
      Lots of change going on across the board from ads to shitty bbc programmes, all jumping on the ‘we didn’t have enough black faces on screen before’ but there will be now, and that’s fine,

But all it shows us is how reluctant those boffins in the media were of using non white faces in the first place !

Still rotten to the core our establishment, that will never change, the Eton-esque elite will never allow it !

Y  N  W  A

Yeah I''d like to know how many BAME managers and execs there are in the BBC, not too many would be my guess. 

BUT it has to be done on merit, you can't just swap out a good white presenter with a sh*t BAME one as a box ticking exercise.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,062 posts | 2109 
      Reply #2267: Nov 15, 2020 02:48:00 pm
      Someone I've come to dislike, amplified very much so by that spitting incident... Jamie Carragher. Its really sad as I adored him as a player but everytime he opens his mouth I recoil.

I think of his arrogance and bluster on TV and think 'did such attitudes prevent us from winning more when he was one of the "leaders" in the dressing room?'

It's a terrible thing to think but that's how much I distaste his 'punditry' career.

Compare him to Hansen when he was doing TV and it's... well it's incomparable. Hansen always came across as witty, likeable and respectful. You knew by his persona on TV that Hansen would have been a diamond to have in the dressing room.
      « Last Edit: Nov 15, 2020 10:46:58 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8573 
      Reply #2268: Nov 15, 2020 03:58:29 pm
      Jason Cundy? He’s a c**t!

That's the tw*t!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,062 posts | 2109 
      Reply #2269: Nov 21, 2020 11:09:13 pm
      "You know whose thoughts I really think we need to hear from in these moments...Peter Walton"

Said no one ever...apart from some clinically insane BT Sport producer.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,756 posts | 6722 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2270: Nov 22, 2020 09:34:34 pm
      Does Jason Macateer even support us. The first thing he says yeah good performance but wasn’t like the way we danced around Atalanta!!!

Like wtf would  u say sh*t like that after that performance?
      WeAreMenOfShanklysBest
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 396 posts | 114 
      • up the reds
      Reply #2271: Nov 23, 2020 05:05:51 pm
      Evra does my f**king head in, thinks he's funny but he's such a boring c**t.
      said this team isnt a great team the whopper!  :lmao:
      Must win 3 in a row to be a great team he said.

Funny thing is he's saying that yet in his prime he wouldn't get near the left back spot in this team and if he was to come up against us he'd get bullied by Mané.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2272: Nov 23, 2020 05:22:11 pm
      Evra does my F***ing head in, thinks he's funny but he's such a boring c**t.

His card is well marked Ian after the carry on with Suarez.
      Lying, boring c**t he is.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #2273: Nov 23, 2020 06:02:53 pm
      Someone I've come to dislike, amplified very much so by that spitting incident... Jamie Carragher. Its really sad as I adored him as a player but everytime he opens his mouth I recoil.

I think of his arrogance and bluster on TV and think 'did such attitudes prevent us from winning more when he was one of the "leaders" in the dressing room?'

It's a terrible thing to think but that's how much I distaste his 'punditry' career.

Compare him to Hansen when he was doing TV and it's... well it's incomparable. Hansen always came across as witty, likeable and respectful. You knew by his persona on TV that Hansen would have been a diamond to have in the dressing room.

Carragher is prostituting his loyalties for a few dollars more.
      Moreso since he disappeared up his own orifice on the orders of Sky after the spitting spat.

Allan Hansen has credibility, speaks from the heart and his time on the field can only be matched by football's elite.
      Kopite78
      Reply #2274: Nov 23, 2020 06:07:23 pm
      I love Carragher

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,062 posts | 2109 
      Reply #2275: Nov 23, 2020 06:36:23 pm

I don't recognise him...unless he's patronising female colleagues for having incisive views on football (unlike him).
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,455 posts | 4584 
      Reply #2276: Nov 23, 2020 07:55:55 pm

The state of his trousers riding up almost to his knees & no F***ing socks..😂

Quick Reply