Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429828 times
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2346: Dec 18, 2020 01:49:04 pm
      Apparently Richard Keys is claiming that Bobby’s goal should have been ruled out by VAR for a push
      The sad little tw@t just won’t let it go will he 😂

That’s right. Richard Keys fell down. Didn’t see anyone falling down from any push.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #2347: Dec 18, 2020 07:00:03 pm
      Maybe no commentators or pundits but the usual Manchester bias from the media just watched a article on the BBC look north, taking about the FIFA awards to the Manchester City's women's player Bronze and Jürgen Klopp, who won the best coach for the second year running,

A quick flip to a screen with Jürgen face and a good few minuets interviewing the Manchester City player not a word with Jürgen typical media bias
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #2348: Dec 19, 2020 01:27:59 pm
      Thank god I don't have BT Sport anymore. Joe Cole on it... for fucks sake
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2349: Dec 19, 2020 05:58:30 pm

There all sh*t on BT
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2350: Dec 19, 2020 07:01:52 pm

Gotta say, Joe Cole was ok today. Was struggling to find the superlatives to express just how good our finishing was, and couldn’t praise us enough to be fair. In fact I haven’t heard a bad word from any pundits today. Think they know they’d get slaughtered mind you 😊
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #2351: Dec 20, 2020 09:51:47 am
      Gotta say, Joe Cole was ok today. Was struggling to find the superlatives to express just how good our finishing was, and couldn’t praise us enough to be fair. In fact I haven’t heard a bad word from any pundits today. Think they know they’d get slaughtered mind you 😊

Don Hutchison was on the international feed (I guess that's whAt it was) and he was full of superlatives as well. He and the other comm both misidentified Mane as Keira for the good ball out wide that led to Henderson's goal.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #2352: Dec 24, 2020 09:07:47 pm
      Cole.

Didn't he bank enough from us not to need punditry?

That cockney bi*ch Alex Scott who can't speak proper is spreading over the Beeb faster than a pandemic.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2353: Dec 27, 2020 04:10:42 pm
      Cole.

Didn't he bank enough from us not to need punditry?

That cockney bi*ch Alex Scott who can't speak proper is spreading over the Beeb faster than a pandemic.

Same with Jenus on everything even none football related things
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2354: Dec 27, 2020 08:41:34 pm
      How do I start a petition to get rid of Jim Beglin from commentating on all Liverpool games. The guy clearly supports whoever plays against us!!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #2355: Dec 31, 2020 03:31:08 am
      Karen Carnal Carney.

Those eyes made up on Amazon Prime.

Next stop hot woman thread.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2356: Dec 31, 2020 04:12:00 am
      Karen Carnal Carney.

Those eyes made up on Amazon Prime.

Next stop hot woman thread.

Careful Skip, only thing stiff you should worry about is a drink 🤪, all the best for 2021 mate.

Y  N  W  A
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #2357: Dec 31, 2020 07:20:36 pm

Careful Skip, only thing stiff you should worry about is a drink 🤪, all the best for 2021 mate.

Y  N  W  A

and you Billy mate .

Comms overdue .  Will update.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2358: Jan 17, 2021 02:34:35 pm
      Wow anyone hear Michael Dawson there? Minute of mumbling sh*te ending with calling Jose Mourinho a tactical genius for leading 1-0 against one of the worst teams in Premier League history :lmao:
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #2359: Jan 23, 2021 06:34:34 pm
      Got the impression from Carra's recent comments that he's questioning if the front 3 have had a good run [years] and change may now be needed.
      Mainly questioning Bob more that the others. Maybe even that it was coming to the end of him as first choice. But I might have picked it up wrong.
      Thought it was a bit harsh - don't think Bob is the only one out of form, though maybe he's the one most out of form.
      Jürgen had already started Jota in some games, and he looks a really good option if any one of the front three is out of form. And if playing well enough, he can stay in the first XI.
      So a front 4, from which we pick 3. Sooner he's back the better.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2360: Jan 23, 2021 07:22:14 pm
      Phil Foden is a very good footballer but you'd think the way Danny Murphy is getting on he was watching prime Zidane.
      saille29
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,483 posts | 240 
      Reply #2361: Jan 23, 2021 07:41:47 pm
      Phil Foden is a very good footballer but you'd think the way Danny Murphy is getting on he was watching prime Zidane.

Against the mighty Cheltenham, did he headbutt anyone
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2362: Jan 24, 2021 06:18:41 am
      Got the impression from Carra's recent comments that he's questioning if the front 3 have had a good run [years] and change may now be needed.
      Mainly questioning Bob more that the others. Maybe even that it was coming to the end of him as first choice. But I might have picked it up wrong.
      Thought it was a bit harsh - don't think Bob is the only one out of form, though maybe he's the one most out of form.
      Jürgen had already started Jota in some games, and he looks a really good option if any one of the front three is out of form. And if playing well enough, he can stay in the first XI.
      So a front 4, from which we pick 3. Sooner he's back the better.

I wouldn’t take too much heed to what Carra says these days, his nose far to close to Sky’s Sphincter, I think it’s more down to fatigue rather than the three being done as a force, we have to take on board the amount of football and the intensity it has been played at for the last three seasons,

These last 6/7 months in particular have been difficult to say the least, apart from lockdowns #1 the players have been asked to play approximately every three days, to cram in the amounts of games scheduled with little time for recovery, rest, lack of time on the training pitches,etc, all that travelling for meaningless international duties, virtually no pre- season, in the end, ultimately something has to give,  so it’s not really surprising that some bodies are showing signs of fatigue, and that in turn effects your mind, if you are fatigued physically you are equally fatigued mentally, especially if you are a elite athlete,

I think this is what we are seeing with Bobby in particular, I’m no expert or statistician but I’m fairly certain he covers more ground than most, maybe it’s just me but I don’t see him smile as much as he used to, where has his little flicks and tricks gone we used to gasp at, we don’t  see much if any of that these days, and that’s down to lack of confidence which is a result of the aforementioned fatigue, that’s my take on it, it could be complete bollocks and smells of the same stuff Carra is sniffing, has anyone else have theory we can ponder over ?

Y  N  W  A

rossyred

• 9,090 posts | 1631 
      Reply #2363: Jan 30, 2021 02:09:29 pm
      Tim Sherwood now on Soccer Saturday when asked about CB " Should test the water with Fofana at Leicester 100m bid "  :lmao:
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2364: Jan 30, 2021 03:22:36 pm
      Pundits are the worst they have ever been right now, and these stupid young guys on the transfer show on sky, who the fuk are these wee d1cks. ;D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2365: Jan 30, 2021 03:47:16 pm
      Pundits are the worst they have ever been right now, and these stupid young guys on the transfer show on sky, who the fuk are these wee d1cks. ;D

Nah, it's a mixed bag like always, though someone really needs to put Paul Merson out of our misery.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2366: Feb 20, 2021 10:37:14 pm
      Martin Keown thought it was a pen.

Not one bit surprised. The man's a F***ing idiot.
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #2367: Feb 20, 2021 10:49:26 pm
      Martin Keown thought it was a pen.

Not one bit surprised. The man's a f**king idiot.

That penalty was when you clock a loose wire 5 metres ahead and "trip" over it for a claim
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #2368: Feb 21, 2021 04:04:59 am
      I really think Carragher is really f**king up his own legacy, by coming off as all know pr**k for Sky. Really don't like his over the top stuff, it's seems as he was just looking for us to have a bad patch to show that he is "unbiased". Coming of as an pr**k to me.

Remember him defending Pickford over the VVD tackle as well.

Quick Reply