Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429921 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2576: Oct 24, 2021 12:06:42 pm
      Simple answer - kill the volume!
      We all know the rules of the game and don't need biased or ill-informed commentary, Sky being the prime suspect.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #2577: Oct 24, 2021 02:31:04 pm
      The commentary on TV these days is absolutely sh*te! It's a f**king joke. Barring Carragher, Keane, Neville, Souness and some occasional guest presenters, the line ups are pathetic.

That David Jones on Sky makes me f**king sick as well! He just sits there like a low testosterone beta male mincer and throws in questions to deliberately rile people up! The c**t has no testicles and i can tell that Keano and Souness would love to beat the f**k out of him if given the opportunity!

Then you have that other f**king beta male clown on BT, Jake Humphrey. Another pussy with f**k all charisma or ability and just asks the most stupid questions and i mean f**king stupid.

Michael Owen has the charisma of a house brick.

Owen Hargreaves is the by product of human / robot intercourse.

Lineker is a jug eared nonce.

Keown looks like a melted welly.

Jamie Redknapp is a full on Spice Boy mincer. Absolutely zero testicular fortitude.

Ferdinand is a house plant.

Savage is a complete fuckshot and is absolutely robbing a living.

Ian Wright looks like Oprah Winfrey minus the wig.

And Shearer can go and f**k himself too. His disgust at speaking our name is so blatantly obvious.

Yes Shearer, you hate us, i get it.

Try not to let it consume you though.

I could go on but i won't.

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2578: Oct 24, 2021 02:40:53 pm
      The commentary on TV these days is absolutely sh*te! It's a f**king joke. Barring Carragher, Keane, Neville, Souness and some occasional guest presenters, the line ups are pathetic.

That David Jones on Sky makes me f**king sick as well! He just sits there like a low testosterone beta male mincer and throws in questions to deliberately rile people up! The c**t has no testicles and i can tell that Keano and Souness would love to beat the f**k out of him if given the opportunity!

Then you have that other f**king beta male clown on BT, Jake Humphrey. Another pussy with f**k all charisma or ability and just asks the most stupid questions and i mean f**king stupid.

Jamie Redknapp is a full on Spice Boy mincer. Absolutely zero testicular fortitude.

And Shearer can go and f**k himself too. His disgust at speaking our name is so blatantly obvious.

As much as I agree the level of punditry is low can't agree on how you have managed to equate good knowledge with seemingly having to be a 'mans man'?

Seems you have to be straight and have lots of testosterone to be able to talk about the game??
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2579: Oct 24, 2021 03:21:31 pm

Not sure that’s fair mate.

I don’t rate any of those fuckers that high 😳
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2580: Oct 24, 2021 03:23:21 pm

Oh please please do, not pissed myself so much for f***in ages, brilliant, Ferdinand is a houseplant,  f***in love that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and Ian Wright Oprah Winfrey sh*t had me in tears, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

f***in brilliant!!!

YNWA
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #2581: Oct 24, 2021 03:41:33 pm
      As much as I agree the level of punditry is low can't agree on how you have managed to equate good knowledge with seemingly having to be a 'mans man'?

Seems you have to be straight and have lots of testosterone to be able to talk about the game??

A man who doesn't have the balls to speak his mind is not a man.

A man who loads the gun for others to fire it is not a man either.

The purpose of the post was to point out that there are too many pussies in the world today, specifically relating to Jones and Humphrey. If you class these as men then quantify your stance

Read the post again. I hope you are not going to start accusing me of assuming your gender or being some sort of 'phobic'?

I hope my post didn't offend you and i also hope you were not offended on behalf of someone else you may feel might have been offended by any of the facts or truths i just posted.

hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #2582: Oct 24, 2021 03:43:54 pm

Not sure that’s fair mate.

I don’t rate any of those fuckers that high 😳

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2583: Oct 24, 2021 04:08:41 pm
      A man who doesn't have the balls to speak his mind is not a man.

A man who loads the gun for others to fire it is not a man either.

The purpose of the post was to point out that there are too many pussies in the world today, specifically relating to Jones and Humphrey. If you class these as men then quantify your stance

Read the post again. I hope you are not going to start accusing me of assuming your gender or being some sort of 'phobic'?

I hope my post didn't offend you and i also hope you were not offended on behalf of someone else you may feel might have been offended by any of the facts or truths i just posted.

They all speak their mind from what I can see, just many spout nonsense.

My issue is your kind of caveman like way of equating good punditry with being a 'man'.

And while I'm not offended in the true sense of the word your backward use of words in describing some of these guys is bordering on homophobia which is something I never will agree with.

tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #2584: Oct 24, 2021 07:44:54 pm
      Well after an hour after the game and Klopp still hasn't been interviewed love to see United squirm but come on you biased bas**rds, yes United were sh*t but come on Liverpool were outstanding
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2585: Oct 26, 2021 06:08:25 pm
      Just watched back the goals as shown by sky.Tyler is a muppet

Not once did he get worked up, in fact he sounds upset at whats unfolding. Ive heard him more emotional about goals in nothing games or goals in games when the result is wrapped up. Actually more effort in his stupid " its live" he does before every game, knobhead

Hes actually a disgrace as a commentator, needs putting out to graze
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #2586: Oct 26, 2021 06:25:51 pm

Not once did he get worked up, in fact he sounds upset at whats unfolding. Ive heard him more emotional about goals in nothing games or goals in games when the result is wrapped up. Actually more effort in his stupid " its live" he does before every game, knobhead

I always turn the volume off Brian, don’t need F***ing idiots like him telling me what’s going on!
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2587: Oct 26, 2021 07:28:40 pm

Thought the exact same thing when I watched it back.

Listen to his reaction to that early Fernandes chance and compare that to our first goal. He’s an absolute joker, bellend.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2588: Oct 26, 2021 07:33:31 pm

Don't think any of us will forget how excited he got when Martial scored against us a few years back,  I think that moment alone convinced me he does in fact actually hate us, before that I just kind of thought his little put downs and negative references weren't enough to be to upset about but since then I actually believe he does it on purpose now,
      He is in fact a total Kunt, and as you say mate should F**k off and retire disgracefully!!

YNWA
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #2589: Oct 26, 2021 07:43:34 pm
      Dont get me wrong I dont expect or want him to crack one off everytime we score but as pointed out above he got more hyped about mouse heads shot, and when the circus scored he went crazy, it was 4 nil at the time, the tool.

Easy to say ignore etc, but I find the aul kunt very disrespectful to us and have done for years
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2590: Oct 26, 2021 08:08:13 pm

Totally biased one sided mac commentator who should not be allowed the air time
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #2591: Oct 27, 2021 06:43:24 am
      I always turn the volume off Brian, don’t need f**king idiots like him telling me what’s going on!
      Sound advice,I stopped listening to coms a long long time ago,the mute button on my remote is more worn out than I am,sky & Bt make my f**king ears bleed.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #2592: Oct 27, 2021 06:19:26 pm
      Sound advice,I stopped listening to coms a long long time ago,the mute button on my remote is more worn out than I am,sky & Bt make my f**king ears bleed.

I like to here their remarks, then contradict themselves.
      Love it when it’s clear they are anti Liverpool, as we don’t lose often and each win winds the fuckers up no end 😂
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2593: Oct 29, 2021 06:28:37 pm
      Didn't know where to put this, Carra meets Arrigo Sacchi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Carra23/status/1454041764613038085

And what a quote from Sacchi's new book.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamStatham29/status/1454048589416652801
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #2594: Oct 29, 2021 11:11:24 pm
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2595: Oct 30, 2021 05:41:48 pm
      Sky so biased commentator is a manc and the pundit is a manc nothing changes there then
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2596: Oct 30, 2021 06:56:19 pm
      It's now turned into a Manchester wankfest at Spurs...
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2597: Oct 30, 2021 07:19:06 pm
      It's now turned into a Manchester wankfest at Spurs...

let them have their moment mate it makes the fall next week all the sweeter. I thought Tyler was going to faint at the very mention of Ladyboy's name
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #2598: Nov 03, 2021 08:59:09 pm
      Owen is looking quite jazzy tonight.

And Macca is still F***ing unbearable.

Quick Reply