Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

Pundits and Commentators

Read 437510 times
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,505 posts | 709 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2852: Jun 12, 2022 04:21:08 am
      https://twitter.com/ericnjiiru/status/1535570410804236290?s=21&t=fnQkclLoTMUivI2HDc2sLQ

Man United Fan and African Sports 'Journalist' who last season purposely misquoted Klopp's comment about AFCON in order to create controversy, has made up another fake story about a Liverpool player.

This stuff should be illegal
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,011 posts | 2087 
      Reply #2853: Jun 12, 2022 07:43:12 pm
      https://twitter.com/ericnjiiru/status/1535570410804236290?s=21&t=fnQkclLoTMUivI2HDc2sLQ

Man United Fan and African Sports 'Journalist' who last season purposely misquoted Klopp's comment about AFCON in order to create controversy, has made up another fake story about a Liverpool player.

This stuff should be illegal

Some f**king sad sack lightweight who spent his whole junior years fan spaffing on about the Premier League and nothing else who undoubtedly bought his blue tick status.

If he's a journalist then I'm Tom Cruise.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2854: Jun 15, 2022 09:53:48 am
      Carragher getting annoyed at England fans for booing an abject performance. Apparently our exalted manager is the most successful since
      Alf Ramsey yet when I check out the England trophy cabinet it hasnt been opened since 1966 so getting close is enough to be successful.
      Southgate has been found out . It looks like Carragher has become fully SKY's mouthpiece now
      PTU
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,081 posts | 630 
      Reply #2855: Jun 15, 2022 10:35:12 am
      Some f**king sad sack lightweight who spent his whole junior years fan spaffing on about the Premier League and nothing else who undoubtedly bought his blue tick status.

If he's a journalist then I'm Tom Cruise.

It seems almost anyone with a Twitter account is a 'journalist' these days...
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,002 posts | 3350 
      Reply #2856: Jun 22, 2022 12:07:54 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4DVWfyeFs&ab_channel=RobMoore

I always thought Le Tissier was the best of the lot on Soccer Saturday (for that era).
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2857: Jun 22, 2022 02:51:26 pm

I always thought Le Tissier was the best of the lot on Soccer Saturday (for that era).

Great watch was that
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,895 posts | 4966 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2858: Jun 24, 2022 01:02:10 pm

Nothing we didn’t  know already, I always thought it a bit dodgy sacking Messers, Le Tiss, Thommo, & Nicolas and leaving that thick cnut Merson behind, the things that muppet has come out with you just cringe, what the sky bosses see in him is anyone’s guess, my guess is he’s so close to the edge sacking him would probably be the end for him, so Sky took the sensitive approach and kept him on, I do love that ‘Handsome fella’ Clinton Morrison, I think he’s good value and I love it when he winds Merson up, he’s the breath of fresh air needed when the 3 amigos got bagged,

It won’t happen but I’d love to see McCoist on the show with Clinton I think those pair would be brilliant, and who’s taking over from Jeff?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,002 posts | 3350 
      Reply #2859: Jun 24, 2022 03:12:43 pm
      and who’s taking over from Jeff?

Stelling is staying on Bill, for another year at least. I reckon when he does call it quits though it’ll go to a bird to prove Sky aren’t sexist because they’ve got a woman presenting their most watched program.

Possibly Alex Scott who ticks every box. A woman, a woman of colour, a woman of colour who is also easy on the eye so even the sexist racist people watching won’t mind as much. She’s also here, there and everywhere right now and obviously has a background in the sport. So it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2860: Jun 24, 2022 03:52:41 pm

Nothing we didn’t  know already, I always thought it a bit dodgy sacking Messers, Le Tiss, Thommo, & Nicolas and leaving that thick cnut Merson behind, the things that muppet has come out with you just cringe, what the sky bosses see in him is anyone’s guess, my guess is he’s so close to the edge sacking him would probably be the end for him, so Sky took the sensitive approach and kept him on, I do love that ‘Handsome fella’ Clinton Morrison, I think he’s good value and I love it when he winds Merson up, he’s the breath of fresh air needed when the 3 amigos got bagged,

It won’t happen but I’d love to see McCoist on the show with Clinton I think those pair would be brilliant, and who’s taking over from Jeff?

Jeff has now decided to stay on another year.

Clinton is fcuking sh*te and hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about. However, I do agree with you about McCoist though, he gives it you pretty straight even though his tactics not the best.  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2861: Jun 24, 2022 04:03:43 pm
      Stelling is staying on Bill, for another year at least. I reckon when he does call it quits though it’ll go to a bird to prove Sky aren’t sexist because they’ve got a woman presenting their most watched program.

Possibly Alex Scott who ticks every box. A woman, a woman of colour, a woman of colour who is also easy on the eye so even the sexist racist people watching won’t mind as much. She’s also here, there and everywhere right now and obviously has a background in the sport. So it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Almost certain to be a person of colour isn’t it. I’d say man or woman but I might upset a snowflake  :lmao:

Personally I’d like to see David Jones or Julian Warren take Jeff place.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,895 posts | 4966 
      Reply #2862: Jun 24, 2022 06:20:43 pm

Didn’t know that mate, thought he’d gone, but your probably right in who replaces him, and she does tick all the boxes as far as the nobs are concerned 😟
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,895 posts | 4966 
      Reply #2863: Jun 24, 2022 06:24:18 pm
      Jeff has now decided to stay on another year.

Clinton is fcuking sh*te and hasn’t a clue what he’s talking about. However, I do agree with you about McCoist though, he gives it you pretty straight even though his tactics not the best.  ;D

Ya silly Manc Cnut, I know Morrison talks bollocks but I was looking more at his character rather than his punditry, McCoist’s too good for them.

Why haven’t Yanited signed anyone yet ?? 🤪
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2864: Jun 24, 2022 06:30:23 pm

Ya silly Manc Cnut, I know Morrison talks bollocks but I was looking more at his character rather than his punditry, McCoist’s too good for them.

Why haven’t Yanited signed anyone yet ?? 🤪

Yeah you and Morrison have a lot in common in that department  :spam:  :action-smiley-055:

How the fcuk would i know, im just a fan and like you read it in the gutter press first.  ;D
      PastorGeek
      • Not Actual Geek
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,505 posts | 709 
      Reply #2865: Jun 24, 2022 06:34:19 pm
      Trevor Francis claims one of the reasons why Mane left Lfc was because Klopp "belittled" the AFCON.

THE SAME PURPOSELY MISLEADING QUOTE FROM THE MAN UNITED FAN 'JOURNALIST' @EricNjiiru

We currently have 3 other African players in our squad. SMH

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/1540250881249214464
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,190 posts | 1205 
      Reply #2866: Jun 24, 2022 07:08:21 pm
      Trevor Francis claims one of the reasons why Mane left Lfc was because Klopp "belittled" the AFCON.

THE SAME PURPOSELY MISLEADING QUOTE FROM THE MAN UNITED FAN 'JOURNALIST' @EricNjiiru

Trevor Francis has changed a fair bit.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,011 posts | 2087 
      Reply #2867: Jun 24, 2022 07:35:23 pm

Eric Njiiru is as much a journalist as Anne Widdecombe is a pole dancer.

He's just a silly little fan boy tweeting guff and with nothing better to do in his life.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,380 posts | 3387 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #2868: Jun 24, 2022 08:38:27 pm

You mean Trevor Sinclair? Trevor Francis went to the same primary school as me
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2869: Jun 25, 2022 12:01:42 am

Man him as a player, always a one club player, his goals always seemed to be worldies, wanted him here at LFC, what a player, always been good to listen to punditry wise too. Him and Bergkamp.. what outstanding players, in fact I'm thinking back now and there were others but these two were sublime players.

https://youtu.be/lRwhiNf0YIY
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #2870: Jun 25, 2022 12:18:02 am
      Man him as a player, always a one club player, his goals always seemed to be worldies, wanted him here at LFC, what a player, always been good to listen to punditry wise too. Him and Bergkamp.. what outstanding players, in fact I'm thinking back now and there were others but these two were sublime players.

https://youtu.be/lRwhiNf0YIY

Seen as I'm on a nostalgia thing now, what was the reason he wasn't in England squads back then? French heritage or something, because Gascoigne gets lauded this guy should in a different way. Sorry mods, don't know what thread to ask this in or whatever, Gazza was a boss player btw tshhh wasted talent. Think Le Tissier never got in because he played for Southhampton, weird managers in international football always, personally can't stand it.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2871: Jun 25, 2022 10:20:43 am
      Talksport is the radio version of the Scum . I caught a fella called Mike Graham when scannoing the news channels on TalkTV or some sh*te and I thought I recognised that name. He was the idiot scumbag who called Liverpool supporters murderers for the Heysel disaster. Grwoing up we only had a few channels on TV and a few more on Radio now we have literally hundreds on both TV and Radio and 99% are dumbed down sh*te.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8513 
      Reply #2872: Jun 25, 2022 11:52:41 am
      Seen as I'm on a nostalgia thing now, what was the reason he wasn't in England squads back then? French heritage or something, because Gascoigne gets lauded this guy should in a different way. Sorry mods, don't know what thread to ask this in or whatever, Gazza was a boss player btw tshhh wasted talent. Think Le Tissier never got in because he played for Southhampton, weird managers in international football always, personally can't stand it.

Le Tissier was a lazy tw*t, hence him staying in his comfort zone at the dell. And don't get me started on that pisshead Gazza. Sums the English up perfect, overhyped to death, pissed most of his career up a wall and the one big opportunity he had, he started crying!!

Le Tissier is also a big mouthed gammon gobs***e who just seems to love having a dig at us these days.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8513 
      Reply #2873: Jun 25, 2022 11:53:47 am
      Talksport is the radio version of the Scum . I caught a fella called Mike Graham when scannoing the news channels on TalkTV or some sh*te and I thought I recognised that name. He was the idiot scumbag who called Liverpool supporters murderers for the Heysel disaster. Grwoing up we only had a few channels on TV and a few more on Radio now we have literally hundreds on both TV and Radio and 99% are dumbed down sh*te.

Dirty, bitter, bluenose tw*t from Chester.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,856 posts | 2690 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2874: Jun 25, 2022 11:59:10 am
      Le Tissier was a lazy tw*t, hence him staying in his comfort zone at the dell. And don't get me started on that pisshead Gazza. Sums the English up perfect, overhyped to death, pissed most of his career up a wall and the one big opportunity he had, he started crying!!

Le Tissier is also a big mouthed gammon gobs***e who just seems to love having a dig at us these days.

Dirty, bitter, bluenose tw*t from Chester.

You in bad mood this morning pal.  :lmao:

Quick Reply