Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pundits and Commentators

Read 430129 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #2967: Aug 22, 2022 04:25:56 pm

But in a so called free society ‘Men’ shouldn’t have to explain themselves at all, we have the tail wagging the f***in dog here, and that’s not a euphemism to women, I’m all for a bit of diversity, I’m all for women playing the game, but I’m fu**ed if I’m told I can’t express how I feel whether that’s deemed offensive or not, Keith Singleton is a dirty Scummy Manc Cnut, but you don’t see him crying into his knitted yogurt or see the snowflakes jizzing all over their snow person just because I abuse the sh*t out of him on these boards, fact is he’s probably a pretty decent fella apart from supporting that shower of sh*te, truth is it’s because of our rivalry we have this respectful ‘dislike’ and abusive banter, otherwise we’d all be f***in snowflakes wouldn’t we ?

The unfortunate fact is the PC brigade dictate what we say, what we do and what we might do and put in idiotic laws in place so as to make it seem offensive, but nobody is really offended are they, most ppl do have thickish skin, do have a spine, and can brush abusive insults off, like dandruff from your shoulders, yet, we are all being programmed into being a non complaining society, easy to control, easy to dictate to, a do as your told, and do as we say society, in short we are becoming nothing more than minions of a Fascist state, and I find this deeply offensive, and my human rights being eradicated while being ethnically cleansed at the same time, so happy wankers, we’re all f***in Doomed !!!

Very good post do I have to give you +1 though   :f_doh: It’s bad enough giving you scouse fcukers credit at the best of times let alone giving Billythecnut a +1.

Re snowflake, Was at a BQ yesterday and as is the norm these days snowflakes got mentioned. Got a cracking video that would love to send you Billy but can’t put them on here.

Anyway, I knew word that I was told got me   :f_steam: Apparently the new word for Pedofile is minor atttracted. Have you heard such sh!t in your life.    :f_doh:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2968: Aug 23, 2022 07:22:00 pm
      Very good post do I have to give you +1 though   :f_doh: It’s bad enough giving you scouse fcukers credit at the best of times let alone giving Billythecnut a +1.

Re snowflake, Was at a BQ yesterday and as is the norm these days snowflakes got mentioned. Got a cracking video that would love to send you Billy but can’t put them on here.

Anyway, I knew word that I was told got me   :f_steam: Apparently the new word for Pedofile is minor atttracted. Have you heard such sh!t in your life.    :f_doh:

It’s almost laughable Keith except it’s not, I mean is there a room somewhere where these imbeciles just sit and make sh*t up to continually piss us off, ‘minor attracted’ well aren’t we all minor attracted if your a parent, tell me any parents that are not attracted to their kids ffs,
      What if I went around poking old grannies up the bum, fingers only, what would they label me as, …..
      Digit-ally attracted to seniors, Smelly division, and who would police my nail clippings, can’t be going too deep yanno’s, just case it was deemed offensive,

f***in eejits
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2969: Aug 23, 2022 07:42:24 pm

It’s almost laughable Keith except it’s not, I mean is there a room somewhere where these imbeciles just sit and make sh*t up to continually piss us off, ‘minor attracted’ well aren’t we all minor attracted if your a parent, tell me any parents that are not attracted to their kids ffs,
      What if I went around poking old grannies up the bum, fingers only, what would they label me as, …..
      Digit-ally attracted to seniors, Smelly division, and who would police my nail clippings, can’t be going too deep yanno’s, just case it was deemed offensive,

F**kin eejits

You defo lost you way in life pal you have such a way with words that make me laugh every time. Ever though of being a comedian   :lmao:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #2970: Aug 23, 2022 08:43:17 pm
      You defo lost you way in life pal you have such a way with words that make me laugh every time. Ever though of being a comedian   :lmao:

They couldn’t afford me mate  :lmao:
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #2971: Aug 30, 2022 09:39:24 am
      See Micha Richards has been in the papers saying Klopp belittled Scot Parker befor the end of the game when he went over to comiserate with him arsehole
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2972: Aug 30, 2022 10:04:37 am
      See Micha Richards has been in the papers saying Klopp belittled Scot Parker befor the end of the game when he went over to comiserate with him arsehole

think it was MOTD had a totally different view Richards is an annoying fool.He was sacked for speaking out saying they arent good enough to stay up without investment
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2973: Aug 30, 2022 10:47:55 am
      think it was MOTD had a totally different view Richards is an annoying fool.He was sacked for speaking out saying they arent good enough to stay up without investment

Not seen that but find it hard to believe. Klopp not that kind of guy. Richards probably just read the situation wrong. You got the link?
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2974: Aug 30, 2022 05:10:33 pm
      https://www.givemesport.com/88053991-Jürgen-klopp-micah-richards-accuses-liverpool-boss-of-patronising-scott-parker

Was more or less saying when he was on the end of a thrashing he doesn't want sympathy or over the top consoling and he wasn't accusing Klopp of patronising Parker. I'm 50/50 on Richards, I like his cheery attitude but he is a know-all. I'm almost certain he enrolled on one of Gary Nevill's, How to be a know-all evening courses...
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #2975: Aug 30, 2022 05:38:15 pm
      Not seen that but find it hard to believe. Klopp not that kind of guy. Richards probably just read the situation wrong. You got the link?

Scott Parker didnt seem in the least put upon by Jürgen and his words did not seem to upset Parker at the time or since. This was how I saw MOTD report it
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2976: Aug 30, 2022 05:43:58 pm
      Scott Parker didnt seem in the least put upon by Jürgen and his words did not seem to upset Parker at the time or since. This was how I saw MOTD report it

I’ve seen it now. Richards absolutely bang out of order. Is this yet another snowflake reaction.   :f_steam:
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Reply #2977: Aug 30, 2022 05:48:32 pm
      I’ve seen it now. Richards absolutely bang out of order. Is this yet another snowflake reaction.   :f_steam:

Probably...and I can exclusively reveal what Klopp actually said to Parker..."..and your gas bill has just gone up 100%.."
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2978: Aug 30, 2022 05:50:06 pm
      Probably...and I can exclusively reveal what Klopp actually said to Parker..."..and your gas bill has just gone up 100%.."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2979: Sep 05, 2022 08:44:31 pm
      Hearing Jamie Carragher maybe in spot of bother again, he was provoked though when snatching a phone off a Nottingham forest fan.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2980: Sep 05, 2022 08:52:33 pm
      Hearing Jamie Carragher maybe in spot of bother again, he was provoked though when snatching a phone off a Nottingham forest fan.

Carragher is starting to believe his own propergander
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #2981: Sep 06, 2022 01:42:46 am
      Had Stephen Warnock the other day.

Can't stand the way he says Winggggggggggurrrrrrr

Drives me fkn nuts!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #2982: Sep 06, 2022 06:50:33 pm
      Had Stephen Warnock the other day.

Can't stand the way he says Winggggggggggurrrrrrr

Drives me fkn nuts!

He's from Ormskirk, that'll probably be the reason ;)
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2983: Oct 10, 2022 08:53:56 pm
      Neville and Tyler cracking each other off yesterday
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2984: Oct 12, 2022 08:50:45 am
      Hamman getting it tight off klopp last night. l o l

And rightly so, the guy is a banger as a pundit.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2985: Oct 12, 2022 11:39:29 am
      Hamman getting it tight off klopp last night. l o l

And rightly so, the guy is a banger as a pundit.

I was gobsmacked Brez.  :o It’s only my opinion but personally I’d let every player leave/transfer before I’d let Klopp go. You lose Klopp you’ll end up like United and win next to nothing, it would  knock you back ten fold, like Fergie you simply can’t replace him.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #2986: Oct 12, 2022 02:01:29 pm
      I was gobsmacked Brez.  :o It’s only my opinion but personally I’d let every player leave/transfer before I’d let Klopp go. You lose Klopp you’ll end up like United and win next to nothing, it would  knock you back ten fold, like Fergie you simply can’t replace him.

Yup.

Hamman is just an attention seeker now. Says all sorts of crap.

I also read he is a tory, so klopp probably wont like that either. l o l
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2987: Oct 12, 2022 04:40:37 pm
      Yup.

Hamman is just an attention seeker now. Says all sorts of crap.

I also read he is a tory, so klopp probably wont like that either. l o l

Yes F**k the Torys
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #2988: Oct 12, 2022 08:13:48 pm
      BT can't stand the commentary ever, so full of sh**e.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      Reply #2989: Oct 12, 2022 09:57:15 pm
      F***ing chicken lips Ferdinand is a discrace F**k him and Humfries biased cu*ts. Wipe your arses biased bas**rds

Quick Reply