Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 430037 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3128: Dec 06, 2022 02:40:16 pm

Err, Kunt face, it might have escaped your notice or itā€™s the onset of dementia raring itā€™s ugly head to meet yours, but all of us who come on these boards are indeed fans/ supporters of this magnificent institution and that we are indeed allowed to mention all things connected to Liverpool FC, and are therefore allowed to wear our TINTS with pride,
      Having had to point this slightly important detail out to what we would consider the ā€˜enemyā€™ or more accurately a Scummy Fuckpig Manc, is quite frankly like sticking yer tongue up a cowā€™s arse to see if it tastes of Sh*te,

Itā€™s a Liverpool FC forum, we talk all things Liverpool good or bad, and not about cowā€™s arseholeā€™s, got it, SFM !!!

Bonjour

Hope over Fear 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

Nosy kunt who asked you to get involved. Get back to wool land.  :f_whistle:
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #3129: Dec 06, 2022 05:41:00 pm
      I like listening to McCoist but his knowledge not as good. problem is there's more bad ones than good at present.

I think his knowledge is good enough - he does his research beforehand but he really comments on the situation brilliantly. Superb.

Listening to Spain v Morocco on 5 Live. Forgot how great a broadcaster Kelly Cates is (and not just because she's Kenny's daughter!)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3130: Dec 06, 2022 05:57:32 pm
      I think his knowledge is good enough - he does his research beforehand but he really comments on the situation brilliantly. Superb.

Listening to Spain v Morocco on 5 Live. Forgot how great a broadcaster Kelly Cates is (and not just because she's Kenny's daughter!)

Sheā€™s one of very few woman broadcasters that does come over well mate. Majority are just there for diversity reasons.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #3131: Dec 06, 2022 06:03:53 pm
      Sheā€™s one of very few woman broadcasters that does come over well mate. Majority are just there for diversity reasons.
      Are we to take it that you consider diversity (reasons) as a negative?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3132: Dec 06, 2022 06:07:03 pm

Many of the females are just as qualified and talk more sense than the men as far as I can see.
      jimbo1962
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 867 posts | 101 
      Reply #3133: Dec 06, 2022 07:02:41 pm
      McCoist on to say what everyone should ve done
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3134: Dec 06, 2022 07:13:27 pm
      Are we to take it that you consider diversity (reasons) as a negative?

Many of the females are just as qualified and talk more sense than the men as far as I can see.

Iā€™m just of the opinion since diversity arrived the standard ( be it man or woman ) has dropped considerably.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #3135: Dec 06, 2022 07:30:01 pm

The dogs abuse that Eni Aluko receives is ridiculous.

I quite like her. There are far far worse.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3136: Dec 06, 2022 07:32:30 pm
      Iā€™m just of the opinion since diversity arrived the standard ( be it man or woman ) has dropped considerably.

Nah the standard has been poor way longer than we had female pundits regularly.

Give me an Eni Aluko over a Joe Cole or Jermaine Jenas any day of the week.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3137: Dec 06, 2022 08:11:01 pm
      Nosy kunt who asked you to get involved. Get back to wool land.  :f_whistle:

AGAINā€¦.Itā€™s Liverpool FC forum and I can offer my opinion on anything anyone else has posted, you my Scummy Manc friend May I remind you are welcome on these boards as you well know, however sometimes getting above your station isnā€™t the best idea given that you are effectively a guest and should at all times respect everyone else on here,

I canā€™t imagine for one minute that I would be as welcome in that ā€˜Redcafeā€™ forum or indeed allowed to dictate affairs on there as you are afforded on here, we love the banter and piss taking thatā€™s all part of the fun, but Iā€™m not having it when ā€˜guestsā€™ begin to dictate what a Liverpool fan, on a Liverpool FC forum posts opinions about Liverpool FC, rightly or wrongly, F**k OFF WITH THAT sh*t KEITH !!!

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3138: Dec 06, 2022 09:23:52 pm
      Nah the standard has been poor way longer than we had female pundits regularly.

Give me an Eni Aluko over a Joe Cole or Jermaine Jenas any day of the week.

Not that hard to be better than Jenas  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3139: Dec 06, 2022 09:27:02 pm

AGAINā€¦.Itā€™s Liverpool FC forum and I can offer my opinion on anything anyone else has posted, you my Scummy Manc friend May I remind you are welcome on these boards as you well know, however sometimes getting above your station isnā€™t the best idea given that you are effectively a guest and should at all times respect everyone else on here,

I canā€™t imagine for one minute that I would be as welcome in that ā€˜Redcafeā€™ forum or indeed allowed to dictate affairs on there as you are afforded on here, we love the banter and piss taking thatā€™s all part of the fun, but Iā€™m not having it when ā€˜guestsā€™ begin to dictate what a Liverpool fan, on a Liverpool FC forum posts opinions about Liverpool FC, rightly or wrongly, F**k OFF WITH THAT sh*t KEITH !!!

Come on Billy you know itā€™s banter, not like you to get offended easily.  Next thing youā€™ll be saying whatā€™s a manc doing on a Liverpool forum. Chill mate weā€™re all good, well at least I am.  ;D
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #3140: Dec 08, 2022 12:16:06 pm
      Come on Billy you know itā€™s banter, not like you to get offended easily.  Next thing youā€™ll be saying whatā€™s a manc doing on a Liverpool forum. Chill mate weā€™re all good, well at least I am.  ;D

Ffs Keith, the point Iā€™m making is on a Liverpool forum tints are allowed, weā€™re all f***in biased on these boards for obvious reasons, believe it or not dipshit you are welcome on here and you f***in know it, if you werenā€™t welcome you simply wouldnā€™t be posting as you do, we all get the banter and piss taking , F**k me even this particular topic has those very connotations you silly Manc Kunt, but, and it is a big But, a line has to be drawn to help differentiate between our bull sh*t and yours, and Iā€™m sorry if your offended in any way but our bullshit takes precedence over yours in particular simply cos you are a Dirty Scummy Manc Cnut posting in the enemyā€™s forum,  akin to being behind enemy lines, so be careful where you tread fuckstick is all Iā€™m saying, W āš“ļø !! 🖕

Hope Over Fear 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3141: Dec 08, 2022 04:29:21 pm

Ffs Keith, the point Iā€™m making is on a Liverpool forum tints are allowed, weā€™re all f***in biased on these boards for obvious reasons, believe it or not dipshit you are welcome on here and you f***in know it, if you werenā€™t welcome you simply wouldnā€™t be posting as you do, we all get the banter and piss taking , f**k me even this particular topic has those very connotations you silly Manc Kunt, but, and it is a big But, a line has to be drawn to help differentiate between our bull sh*t and yours, and Iā€™m sorry if your offended in any way but our bullshit takes precedence over yours in particular simply cos you are a Dirty Scummy Manc Cnut posting in the enemyā€™s forum,  akin to being behind enemy lines, so be careful where you tread fuckstick is all Iā€™m saying, W āš“ļø !! 🖕

Hope Over Fear 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

Thatā€™s better, thatā€™s the Billythecnut I know and enjoy.   ;D  Absolutely agree being biased is 100% understandable on a Liverpool forum but that wonā€™t stop me point it for two reasons. (1) Iā€™m a Manc Cnut ) and 2 nothing wrong with me bring you lot! back down to earth with a bang for a reality check.  :lmao:

Thing is Iā€™d say the same thing if I was one of you lot and just disagree with the poster like you do all to often.  ;D   Iā€™ve never stepped over the mark ( well at least not yet  :P )  and me saying what I did is perfectly acceptable. Perhaps you got out wrong side of bed or turned into a snowflake for the day you scouse Cnut.  :lmao:

Anyway to end on a very good note!! Youā€™ll be pleased to hear going away this weekend and wonā€™t be back for a while so some peace and quiet for you laa. Iā€™ll still post but probably not as much as I normally do. Now isnā€™t that good news for a early Christmas present.  :lmao:

Merry Christmas pal Iā€™ll still love you even though Iā€™m a Cnut.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #3142: Dec 08, 2022 07:15:52 pm
      Thatā€™s better, thatā€™s the Billythecnut I know and enjoy.   ;D  Absolutely agree being biased is 100% understandable on a Liverpool forum but that wonā€™t stop me point it for two reasons. (1) Iā€™m a Manc Cnut ) and 2 nothing wrong with me bring you lot! back down to earth with a bang for a reality check.  :lmao:

Thing is Iā€™d say the same thing if I was one of you lot and just disagree with the poster like you do all to often.  ;D   Iā€™ve never stepped over the mark ( well at least not yet  :P )  and me saying what I did is perfectly acceptable. Perhaps you got out wrong side of bed or turned into a snowflake for the day you scouse Cnut.  :lmao:

Anyway to end on a very good note!! Youā€™ll be pleased to hear going away this weekend and wonā€™t be back for a while so some peace and quiet for you laa. Iā€™ll still post but probably not as much as I normally do. Now isnā€™t that good news for a early Christmas present.  :lmao:

Merry Christmas pal Iā€™ll still love you even though Iā€™m a Cnut.  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

:lmao: :lmao: Yer such a pr**k, we donā€™t need you to bring us down to earth, sh*t some of our mad results V lesser mortals do that alone, so we donā€™t need some Manc Cnut to do it, like yer eyeballs weā€™re going round in circles so might as well draw a line under all this inane drivel, like yer banter Keith & your quite sensible for a Manc Cnut and enjoy most of what you post, sometimes,  :f_tongueincheek:

Chuffed tae F**k your f***in off, hope you have the f***in Shittiest time ever ya pr**k,  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:,    Merry f***in Xmas, Ya Manc Cnut 💋

Hope Over Fear 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Y  N  W  A

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #3143: Dec 24, 2022 04:28:18 pm
      __Tickle__
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,609 posts | 365 
      Reply #3144: Dec 24, 2022 06:09:19 pm

I actually watch that show on CL game days rather than BT via my firestick and IPTV.

Kate Abdo is class
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 511 posts | 50 
      Reply #3145: Dec 26, 2022 04:32:17 pm
      I hope we have Jon Champion and Ally McCoist on comms tonight,breath of fresh air from the usual sh*te.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,093 posts | 1632 
      Reply #3146: Dec 26, 2022 04:42:28 pm
      I hope we have Jon Champion and Ally McCoist on comms tonight,breath of fresh air from the usual sh*te.

Tyldesley I think
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 511 posts | 50 
      Reply #3147: Dec 26, 2022 04:46:21 pm
      Just noticed that with amazon you can go audio only,take note sky and bt
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3148: Dec 26, 2022 05:14:33 pm
      Hope we're going from the sh*te to the great here.

Agbonlahor and Macca very hard to listen to.

Hopefully Ally and his cheery ways later
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #3149: Dec 26, 2022 05:17:57 pm
      I rest my case.

Agbonlahor just called Martinez the best keep in the world.  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone