Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429950 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3427: Apr 24, 2023 02:38:36 pm
      Ridiculous isn't it? Most of the depression and mental illness is utter nonsense. Feel sorry for the one's with genuine problems that get swamped by all the people pretending to be unwell.

You must be a fully qualified therapist to be able to decide - what do all those medical experts know eh
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 511 posts | 50 
      Reply #3428: Apr 24, 2023 04:05:51 pm
      Danger of this thread falling apart very quickly.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3429: Apr 24, 2023 04:14:09 pm
      Money isn’t the answer to all ills mate

f***in ‘A’, look at JWH, that f**ker has been mentally unstable for f***in yrs, he thinks his pockets reach down to his ankles and has arms like T-Rex Pickford, spend some money ya pr**k !!

YNWA
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #3430: Apr 24, 2023 04:29:52 pm
      Ridiculous isn't it? Most of the depression and mental illness is utter nonsense. Feel sorry for the one's with genuine problems that get swamped by all the people pretending to be unwell.

Doesn’t matter fella whether your on £100k or just £100, depression is a illness that can affect anyone, I know only too well, without delving too deeply it wasn’t too long ago I walked up a train track hoping to kiss a train, only a pic of my lad on my phone stopped me, several packs of citalopram later with added counselling has helped me get back to nutter level, although some would argue I need lots more ??

YNWA
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3431: Apr 24, 2023 04:32:09 pm

F**kin ‘A’, look at JWH, that f**ker has been mentally unstable for f***in yrs, he thinks his pockets reach down to his ankles and has arms like T-Rex Pickford, spend some money ya P**ck !!

YNWA

😂😂
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #3432: Apr 24, 2023 04:33:51 pm
      The "they are rich how can they be depressed" line is maybe the dumbest thing I've read on this forum for a long time.

Mental illness is REAL illness. It's not like a made up thing that you can just wish away by having a nice car, house and a lot of money to buy things.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3433: Apr 24, 2023 05:17:07 pm
      Money isn’t the answer to all ills mate

It’s most of them.
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #3434: Apr 24, 2023 05:20:38 pm
      People are the currency of life and it's from our interaction with others where we find true happiness.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3435: Apr 24, 2023 05:22:14 pm

Not really mate
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3436: Apr 24, 2023 05:28:46 pm

I know this much. If I had to choose who I helped with a person on 50k a week suppose to one unemployed with health issues it’s the latter every time.  Not saying for a second anyone can’t have issues, I just have my own personal priorities. Hopefully I’ll never have to choose and can help anyone…
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #3437: Apr 24, 2023 05:34:10 pm
      The "they are rich how can they be depressed" line is maybe the dumbest thing I've read on this forum for a long time.

Mental illness is REAL illness. It's not like a made up thing that you can just wish away by having a nice car, house and a lot of money to buy things.

True what you say although with the right amount of money it is possible to mask the realities,
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3438: Apr 24, 2023 05:39:35 pm
      I know this much. If I had to choose who I helped with a person on 50k a week suppose to one unemployed with health issues it’s the latter every time.  Not saying for a second anyone can’t have issues, I just have my own personal priorities. Hopefully I’ll never have to choose and can help anyone…

Mental health doesn’t discriminate between people cases on how much money they earn
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3439: Apr 24, 2023 05:50:05 pm
      Mental health doesn’t discriminate between people cases on how much money they earn

Didn’t say it did.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3440: Apr 24, 2023 05:57:34 pm

So money shouldn’t even be part of any debate about mental health

So Danny Rose for example- it shouldn’t ever come into discussion how much he earned
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3441: Apr 24, 2023 06:02:07 pm
      So money shouldn’t even be part of any debate about mental health

Pj you know I’m not one of those who will go on and on which is what you enjoy 😂 Hell you could have a debate/disagreement in an empty room, even your own shadow. 😎 Think we both now know where we stand on this one. Next topic/debate/opinion please. 😉
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #3442: Apr 24, 2023 07:48:22 pm

REAL illness yes, but in 9/10 cases you hear today, it's not real at all. I know loads who have "mental health" problems when in reality it's a falling out with a friend, a break up in a relationship, an unwillingness to work... etc etc. Mental health is the most exaggerated nonsense in modern society, and those with the REAL illness don't get the help they need because of so many people faking it.

That's the reality. Take it or leave it.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      Reply #3443: Apr 24, 2023 08:11:19 pm
      REAL illness yes, but in 9/10 cases you hear today, it's not real at all. I know loads who have "mental health" problems when in reality it's a falling out with a friend, a break up in a relationship, an unwillingness to work... etc etc. Mental health is the most exaggerated nonsense in modern society, and those with the REAL illness don't get the help they need because of so many people faking it.

Well I’m telling you something numb nuts it is f***in REAL, F**k off with yer exaggerated nonsense bollocks, I wasn’t exaggerating walking up a f***in train track,

Just cos ppl have sh*t loads of dollar doesn’t mean they can’t suffer with Deep depression, go ask Gary Speeds wife or any famous ppl who have suffered from the same disease,
      Here’s a idea, try engaging your addled brain before you converse with adults??
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3444: Apr 24, 2023 08:12:00 pm

You must be one of those man’s men
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #3445: Apr 24, 2023 08:43:04 pm

Always knew you were a c**t.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1192 
      Reply #3446: Apr 24, 2023 08:45:42 pm

One of the most idiotic posts I've read on here in a long time.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #3447: Apr 24, 2023 09:24:22 pm

You have literally no way to prove 9/10 cases that you hear today are not real. Good job trumping the dumbest thing I heard now by using false statistics.

And whoever the dumb f**ker that upvoted you is (Pretty sure I know who it is, no real surprise) should be ashamed of themselves for how ignorant they are.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2051 
      Reply #3448: Apr 24, 2023 09:38:17 pm

10,000 up votes please.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3449: Apr 26, 2023 03:36:39 am

Maybe he’s bitter at you Ian, who knows indeed ? I reckon he could have read some of your posts on here and determined that a cannabis riddled Roo shaggin halfwit from Oz has brought about that bitterness, myself, I just think he says what he sees, and your just f***in monged out on weed !! 🤣🤣🤣

YNWA

Whatever the F**k you are on Bro, must be twice as good as the stuff I'm on.  :lmao:

Quick Reply