Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pundits and Commentators

Read 429763 times
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #3450: Apr 26, 2023 09:30:08 am

Well Iā€™m telling you something numb nuts it is F**kin REAL, f**k off with yer exaggerated nonsense bollocks, I wasnā€™t exaggerating walking up a f***in train track,

Just cos ppl have sh*t loads of dollar doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t suffer with Deep depression, go ask Gary Speeds wife or any famous ppl who have suffered from the same disease,
      Hereā€™s a idea, try engaging your addled brain before you converse with adults??

Can tell you either didn't read my post or completely misunderstood the simple language I used.  :roll:
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #3451: Apr 26, 2023 09:35:11 am
      One of the most idiotic posts I've read on here in a long time.

Only an idiot would dismiss the truth I have spoken.

It's your mindset that is causing more people to suffer. You encourage the plague of mental health to spread and destroy people, putting them on anti depressants, and pushing them into a downward spiral. I know lots of people who suffer only because they have been told they have mental health problems when they are perfectly well enough.

Go to a country where people face genuine problems, and see how many are suffering with "mental health" and depression.   Wake up.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #3452: Apr 26, 2023 09:36:06 am

It's your mindset that is causing more people to suffer. You encourage the plague of mental health to spread and destroy people, putting them on anti depressants, and pushing them into a downward spiral. I know lots of people who suffer only because they have been told they have mental health problems when they are perfectly well enough.

Go to a country where people face genuine problems, and see how many are suffering with "mental health" and depression.   Wake up.

Just because you claim itā€™s the truth doesnā€™t actually mean thatā€™s correct

What is a ā€œgenuineā€ problem
      Longy-Shops
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,973 posts | 666 
      Reply #3453: Apr 26, 2023 10:21:14 am

You are digging yourself into a deeper hole with your comments. You need to admit that there is such a thing as mental illness, and that it is widespread and debilitating for a great many people. There will undoubtedly be people who confuse mental illness with just feeling low....having a rough time etc. There will also be a few who pretend to be mentally ill, but these will be in the minority. It is a serious clinical condition which afflicts many families, and you would be better trying to understand it, and sympathise with those unfortunate to suffer it.
      Harrisimo

• 7,965 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3454: Apr 26, 2023 10:43:12 am
      You are digging yourself into a deeper hole with your comments. You need to admit that there is such a thing as mental illness, and that it is widespread and debilitating for a great many people. There will undoubtedly be people who confuse mental illness with just feeling low....having a rough time etc. There will also be a few who pretend to be mentally ill, but these will be in the minority. It is a serious clinical condition which afflicts many families, and you would be better trying to understand it, and sympathise with those unfortunate to suffer it.

Agreed. A person's mental health is the most important aspect of a persons well being. And so many suffer in silence. Further more it's the attitude of those who deny and denigrate mental heath problems as "nonsense" that creates suspicion around the illness.

Thankfully I've never had any serious issues but I know plenty who have. My brother is a mental health nurse, try telling him it's all "nonsense". Couldn't do his job for a day let alone full time.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,971 posts | 2050 
      Reply #3455: Apr 26, 2023 10:51:33 am

Mate, you abandoned any claim to the 'truth' the moment you proclaimed Victor Moses to be a world class player.
      DanMann

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #3456: Apr 26, 2023 01:28:22 pm
      You are digging yourself into a deeper hole with your comments. You need to admit that there is such a thing as mental illness

You need to read.

The "they are rich how can they be depressed" line is maybe the dumbest thing I've read on this forum for a long time.

Mental illness is REAL illness. It's not like a made up thing that you can just wish away by having a nice car, house and a lot of money to buy things.

REAL illness yes
      Harrisimo

• 7,965 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3457: Apr 26, 2023 01:56:01 pm
      You need to read.

REAL illness yes

I had noticed you accept that mental illness is a real illness. But you dismissed 90% who are ill as liars and cheats. What evidence do you have for making such a claim?

If you can't justify that claim then you should back down and admit you are speaking out of prejudice or ignorance of the facts.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #3458: Apr 26, 2023 02:33:10 pm
      You've spoken utter sh*t, there's not an ounce of truth to what you've said and you can't prove any of your bullshit made up statistics.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #3459: Apr 26, 2023 03:12:29 pm
      Whatever the f**k you are on Bro, must be twice as good as the stuff I'm on.  :lmao:

:lmao: Itā€™s good enough to send me into space for a few hours mate, I reckon Iā€™ve been there more times than f***in NASA  ;D  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #3460: Apr 27, 2023 01:19:05 am

:lmao: Itā€™s good enough to send me into space for a few hours mate, I reckon Iā€™ve been there more times than f***in NASA  ;D  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

YNWA

Next time I'm over mate, I'm hitting you up.  :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #3461: Apr 27, 2023 07:56:51 am
      Next time I'm over mate, I'm hitting you up.  :D

Taxi!!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,954 posts | 3334 
      Reply #3462: Apr 27, 2023 10:16:10 am
      To get back on the discussion of pundits and commentators, whoever was doing the game last night on BT was worse than F***ing Tyler for his desperation for West Ham to score. No sooner than they got in our half he was screeching for them to score.

Also, as it's snooker season, Ken Doherty is F***ing useless.
      tytusgroan
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 511 posts | 50 
      Reply #3463: Apr 27, 2023 02:49:41 pm
      To get back on the discussion of pundits and commentators, whoever was doing the game last night on BT was worse than f**king Tyler for his desperation for West Ham to score. No sooner than they got in our half he was screeching for them to score.

Also, as it's snooker season, Ken Doherty is f**king useless.

Agreed thought he was going to have a heart attack every time the ball went into our 18yard box. Total nonce.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,447 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #3464: Apr 27, 2023 03:57:46 pm
      To get back on the discussion of pundits and commentators, whoever was doing the game last night on BT was worse than f**king Tyler for his desperation for West Ham to score. No sooner than they got in our half he was screeching for them to score.

yup the guy was desperate for west ham to score.
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #3465: Apr 27, 2023 09:12:37 pm

Yes, I suppose for an individual such as yourself it is the 'truth', the kind of 'truth' that isn't connected to reality and which displays a level of blind, arrogant, patronising stupidity that leads you to believe you are better able to diagnose other people's problems than qualified medical professionals. You are nothing but a qualified idiot.
      riise' boot boy
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 585 posts | 32 
      Reply #3466: Apr 27, 2023 09:51:18 pm

He was very annoying.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #3467: Apr 27, 2023 09:54:48 pm
      Jesus wept, you lot donā€™t half bicker. Anyone would have thought it was an independent fans forum with no allegiance. You have to scroll through to find any decent coherent debate without childish sh*te these days. I think the phrase is GROW UP.
      Harrisimo

• 7,965 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3468: Apr 28, 2023 10:34:09 am
      Jesus wept, you lot donā€™t half bicker. Anyone would have thought it was an independent fans forum with no allegiance. You have to scroll through to find any decent coherent debate without childish sh*te these days. I think the phrase is GROW UP.

...you grow up..
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #3469: Apr 28, 2023 12:03:13 pm
      Harrisimo

• 7,965 posts | 1355 
      Reply #3470: Apr 28, 2023 12:08:44 pm

Alright kidder..yeah does get a bit childish but not that bad. I think everybody should have their say so long as it doesn't break into hate or outrightly offensive.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 760 posts | 38 
      Reply #3471: Apr 28, 2023 01:27:31 pm
      Alright kidder..yeah does get a bit childish but not that bad. I think everybody should have their say so long as it doesn't break into hate or outrightly offensive.
      Totally agree bud, but it can get a bit much and sometimes completely off topic. And itā€™s usually the same people bickering over the same things over and over with nothing new over a range of topics. Come on here for a bit of positivity, especially after the latest results. Ah well!, people are people. 👍🏻

Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #3472: Apr 28, 2023 07:02:27 pm
      I may be getting too moany in my old age. Thankfully sometimes now I can find a non Sky stream because  there is no way I'm having the occasion they are giving which is all our achievements are hardly mentioned it's all about the fault of the other team, Watch a Man City game and they will be licking their backsides and offended if a team dares to beat them.
       Last game I was watching a stream with Macca on co commentary and everything positive we did he compared to a previous game he watched, for instance moving Trent into another position he was like oh we said that last game, maybe an Aston Villa game he watched don't know, so nothing new here type of thing, F**k the lot of them I can't be arsed listening to their sh*t.
       There are still a few good ones out there but punditry and co commentary makes me want to puke, they are overdoing the pretend tension. It's entertainment!

Quick Reply