Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 1st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D5 L8

Joe Cole (West Ham)

Read 3339 times
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Re: Joe Cole (West Ham)
      Reply #23: Jan 19, 2011 07:33:49 pm
      We shouldn't let Cole go in my opinion. Under Kenny he will be a different animal, my only gripe with him since his arrival has been his lack of fitness. If he gets a 3-4 match run in the side then we'll see the real Cole. The problem is that I can't see him staying fit for a prolonged period of time.

Surprisingly in the games he has started and in training he is regarded as one of the fittest and puts in the most miles, yep surprised me too that did.
      Gus
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 130 posts |
      Reply #24: Jan 19, 2011 08:00:10 pm
      i dont want him to leave yet, havent seen him enough to f**k him off yet. wouldnt be the reds way to do that without giving him a run in the team. im sure he will come good, just needs to keep injury free !
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #25: Jan 19, 2011 08:04:57 pm
      i dont want him to leave yet, havent seen him enough to f**k him off yet. wouldnt be the reds way to do that without giving him a run in the team. im sure he will come good, just needs to keep injury free !

If someone wanted him I'd sell, that's £90,000 that could go to someone who could offer a whole lot more.
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #26: Jan 19, 2011 08:07:04 pm
      If someone wanted him I'd sell, that's £90,000 that could go to someone who could offer a whole lot more.

Maybe a little ankle or shoulder biter
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,244 posts | 8576 
      Reply #27: Jan 19, 2011 08:19:57 pm
      Maybe a little ankle or shoulder biter

;)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #28: Jan 20, 2011 02:35:21 am
      West Ham are paying 70k for Bridge on loan. Why can't they pay at least close to that for Joe?

He's not working here and even if he makes an impact off the bench, we're paying 90k a week for a 20 - 30 minute player.

I like the guy, think he can do good things off the bench for us but 90k is a lot of money.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #29: Jan 20, 2011 02:43:16 am
      We shouldn't let Cole go in my opinion. Under Kenny he will be a different animal, my only gripe with him since his arrival has been his lack of fitness. If he gets a 3-4 match run in the side then we'll see the real Cole. The problem is that I can't see him staying fit for a prolonged period of time.

Same thought. I would like Kenny to give him a bit of a go under his system and see how he goes. No one shone under Roy, and Joe as a new player was not gonna really do any better.

Quick Reply