Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Opinion on your broadband and phone service please.

Read 5030 times
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Opinion on your broadband and phone service please.
      Reply #23: Jul 26, 2012 10:44:46 am
      I know people with Sky and they all complain. PoS.

I'm with Sky for phone and Broadband. It's fine some days and can easily handle my and my mate playing Battlefield 3 on our xboxs at the same time but other days we're having to reset the router every hour or so or the speed drops dramatically.
      We're just rying to make do for now until cable is (allegedly) installed at the end of September.
      NaumanChoudry
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      • ☆★ Liverpool Football Club!
      Reply #24: Aug 20, 2012 02:38:29 pm
      Broadband & Phone: Virgin Media.

Great service!! But since they have promised the double speeds my area has had major problems which are supposed too be fixed by 26th.. If they're we're no area problems it'd be so much better!! But when they say you'll get a specific speed you get that speed!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,538 posts | 1481 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #25: Aug 21, 2012 04:38:57 pm
      Just downgraded my 100Mb to 30Mb with Virgin Media. The speed was great to have but I dont think it was warranting the £40 a month for just the movies etc I was downloading. Its costing me £20 now for the 30Mb which will do me just fine for half the price.

Although once BT Infinity 2 arrives in my area on September 30th I may change over to them, you can get 80Mb broadband, weekend calls and TV for the price I was paying for the 100Mb from Virgin. Cant currently get freeview in my bedroom because the aerial sucks, so will be nice to not have to stream TV through the internet to watch a program xD
      craglad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,009 posts | 25 
      Reply #26: Aug 26, 2012 09:08:45 am
      Just about to get BT Infinity 2. 76mb, but in my area only 69mb said the operator on the site, which is F***ing boss as my area has been known for 3mb specials!

Currently with Talktalk, when im downloading in the day its slower than Carragher. Pretty quick in the night though.

Quick Reply