Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

What Are Your All-Time Dream Cars.

Read 7288 times
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,507 posts | 426 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Re: What Are Your All-Time Dream Cars.
      Reply #23: Jan 28, 2011 12:48:50 am
      2nd I would say the Viper or newly name SRT10

It's just a beast of a car, seriously it's got like a 8 litre engine that spits out 600bhp if you thought the new Skoda was made of "meaner stuff" it ain't sh*t compared to this bi*ch! legend of a car and one of the best things to come out of USA ever!

I was VERY FORTUNATE to have driven a Viper.  I worked at a local Dodge Dealership and we had the only "Viper Tech" in a 50 mile area that was factory trained to work on the Viper.  A customer dropped it off for a minor repair and wanted it delivered back to his house about 1 hour away.  Since he was my customer I delivered it back to his home.

WOW...The nastiest car I ever drove.  I was at 85mph and climbing in 2nd gear. I laid on the gas at approx 95, in 4th gear and the tires got loose on me. Unreal amount of tourque and pure power.  I maxed it out at 140mph on Hwy 85 in Atlanta. Could of gone faster but didnt want to chance it.  At 140 it still had loads of bite left in her.  Automotive speaking, the best moment of my life.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #24: Jan 28, 2011 12:51:38 am
      Since I was a little kid I've always had a weak spot for the Aston Martin Bulldog:

It's a ridiculous looking car but I'd just love to have it. ;D

Not that I'd even be able to drive it here with all those F***ing speed bumps!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #25: Jan 28, 2011 10:18:49 am
      Since I was a little kid I've always had a weak spot for the Aston Martin Bulldog:

It's a ridiculous looking car but I'd just love to have it. ;D

Not that I'd even be able to drive it here with all those F***ing speed bumps!

What the?

A posh man's Delorean
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #26: Jan 28, 2011 02:11:39 pm

:laugh:

I just remember having this book with all kinds of cars from the past as a kid and that one was in it. Always thought it was such an odd car, and I like odd. :P Didn't even know it was an Aston Martin till I googled Bulldog last night.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #27: Jan 28, 2011 03:15:06 pm
      Why is there even a debate, surely the answers a Knight Industries Two Thousand, if it's a 'dream' car...

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/211466_f520.jpg

« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2011 04:09:33 pm by MsGerrard, Reason: added picture in for you. »

Quick Reply