Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)

Read 783896 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)
      Reply #7153: Mar 20, 2019 10:26:45 pm
      Officially 10-15 days which covers the international break

Let's hope so mate. Want the full force of Barca playing those cu*ts, they can get injured after that if they want but when we beat  Porto  :angel: :angel:, I'd love to knock Barca out with their full squad, so there is no excuses!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      Reply #7154: Mar 20, 2019 11:39:28 pm
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7155: Mar 21, 2019 09:12:36 am

He lost his way in life. Should of been a man eating shark with those teeth.  :f_whistle:
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #7156: Mar 21, 2019 09:21:06 am
      Hasn't lost his bite, as a player I mean. What do you reckon ?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #7157: Mar 21, 2019 10:58:10 am
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7158: Mar 21, 2019 01:00:43 pm

How do you forgive a want away player who orchestrated his own move  :-\
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,807 posts | 1402 
      Reply #7159: Mar 21, 2019 01:17:10 pm

and had to be begged to stay one more year prior to making his way out.

Some people just lack a spine.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7160: Mar 21, 2019 01:51:33 pm

and had to be begged to stay one more year prior to making his way out.

Some people just lack a spine.

Some people support players more than they do the club.

F**k the buck toothed c**t.
      We were just a stepping stone for him, and I don't really have an issue with that, but the way he tried to force a move and dragged the club through the dirt makes him a POS.
      « Last Edit: Mar 21, 2019 10:12:28 pm by Swab »
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,741 posts | 882 
      Reply #7161: Mar 21, 2019 01:52:51 pm
      How is that a disgrace I will never know. It's a game with rules. He got punished by the rules. It's not like he cheated anyone. I'd do the same thing 100%. Actually you'd be stupid not to do it.

It doesn't need explaining, and perhaps you just won't get it.

Denied an African Nation from reaching the Semi-Finals for the first time.

Was it not a disgrace when Ramos injured Salah in the CL Final? Would you put it down to 'he go punished by the rules' if Liverpool were denied the CL trophy by an outfield player who dived to save a certain winning goal in the final minutes of the game?
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #7162: Mar 21, 2019 02:42:30 pm

Was it not a disgrace when Ramos injured Salah in the CL Final? Would you put it down to 'he go punished by the rules' if Liverpool were denied the CL trophy by an outfield player who dived to save a certain winning goal in the final minutes of the game?

It was cheating, he got sent off for it, but cheating is cheating, I'm not sure there are levels of cheating are there?
      Injuring another player on purpose though is a whole different thing, can't be compared
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #7163: Mar 21, 2019 03:45:48 pm

His fault they didn’t score but he’s not the only player in history to have handballed it on the line and won’t be the last.

The team rightly got a penalty and he rightly got sent off but it’s not his fault the penalty was then missed. And in all honesty, if one of our players done that and it led to us winning the league or Champions League then you wouldn’t care and anyone who says otherwise is full of sh*t and got a moral stick shoved well and truly up their ass.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,313 posts | 6377 
      Reply #7164: Mar 21, 2019 03:49:18 pm

What's them being an African Nation have to do with anything?

If it had been the US would that have made it better?

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #7165: Mar 21, 2019 04:26:11 pm
      Club must always come first, Suarez was no exception.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #7166: Mar 21, 2019 05:16:42 pm
      His fault they didn’t score but he’s not the only player in history to have handballed it on the line and won’t be the last.

The team rightly got a penalty and he rightly got sent off but it’s not his fault the penalty was then missed. And in all honesty, if one of our players done that and it led to us winning the league or Champions League then you wouldn’t care and anyone who says otherwise is full of sh*t and got a moral stick shoved well and truly up their ass.

Remember terry mac tipping one over the bar at wembley
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 811 posts | 113 
      Reply #7167: Mar 21, 2019 09:17:47 pm

Wth does that to do with anything. Zero importance whatsoever.

Was it not a disgrace when Ramos injured Salah in the CL Final?

What that c**t did was immoral. I wouldn’t even call it cheating, because if the referee was a bit more competent he would be sent off, and the whole situation could have actually benefited us. What Luis did for his national team was neither immoral nor cheating. It was actually pretty smart. I’d 100% do the same thing.

Would you put it down to 'he go punished by the rules' if Liverpool were denied the CL trophy by an outfield player who dived to save a certain winning goal in the final minutes of the game?

I’d probably be mad that we were denied the trophy, but certainly not at the person who did that. He does that for his team, and again I don’t think that’s cheating. How is that any different from getting a red card by fouling a striker to avoid an open goal or even a one-on-one?

Actually  I would definitely be mad at a Liverpool player if they could have avoided a certain goal at 119th minute of a final by doing such a thing, but did not.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,340 posts | 2817 
      Reply #7168: Mar 21, 2019 09:33:23 pm
      Suarez deserves plenty of stick for the way he left us and the way he wanted to go to F***ing Arsenal the year before but not for the handball thing.

It was sheer instinct and Ghana had the chance to score the pen to go through anyway and they missed it.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #7169: Mar 21, 2019 09:52:05 pm
      Great player but I don’t hold him in high regard at all. He couldn’t wait to F**k off.

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      Reply #7170: Mar 21, 2019 09:57:28 pm
      He left yeah, he pissed me off by leaving, yeah but F**k he gave me some unbelievable memories whilst playing, that I will never forget. A Football Genius!

Could and still do sometimes, watch his highlights reel of his time here and he was F***ing amazing!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7171: Mar 21, 2019 10:14:34 pm
      He left yeah, he pissed me off by leaving, yeah but F**k he gave me some unbelievable memories whilst playing, that I will never forget. A Football Genius!

Could and still do sometimes, watch his highlights reel of his time here and he was F***ing amazing!

It wasn't the fact he left for me, it was the way he spent closed season trying to engineer and force moves, and the way he dragged the club through sh*t because of his antics.

I haven't seen him bite anyone since his dream move.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #7172: Mar 21, 2019 10:38:56 pm
      It wasn't the fact he left for me, it was the way he spent closed season trying to engineer and force moves, and the way he dragged the club through sh*t because of his antics.

F***ing spot on.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #7173: Mar 22, 2019 01:20:13 am

Still cracks me up you that you think he bit a player in the World Cup to force his move to Barcelona. From one angle he’s being slated for doing everything he can to ensure his team wins by handballing it on the line and then another angle of him essentially not giving a toss about his national team in the middle of the World Cup because he wants to force a move...against Italy at a random point of the match.
      Fair enough for thinking what you do about him regarding Arsenal but christ, you need to let the bite at the World Cup go. He’s a winner and will do whatever it takes to have his team win. Why would a player with his will to win do something like that, that he’s previously been banned for, on the biggest stage of them all? We supported him through the Evra stuff, we supported him through the previous bite and then he absolutely stormed his final season with us, you really think him biting a player would force our hand to sell?! That move was no doubt already in place before the World Cup, bite or no bite, he was 100% going that summer.

But, I guess it makes it easier for you to handle his departure I guess...
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,620 posts | 3917 
      Reply #7174: Mar 22, 2019 06:58:06 am
      Still cracks me up you that you think he bit a player in the World Cup to force his move to Barcelona. From one angle he’s being slated for doing everything he can to ensure his team wins by handballing it on the line and then another angle of him essentially not giving a toss about his national team in the middle of the World Cup because he wants to force a move...against Italy at a random point of the match.
      Fair enough for thinking what you do about him regarding Arsenal but christ, you need to let the bite at the World Cup go. He’s a winner and will do whatever it takes to have his team win. Why would a player with his will to win do something like that, that he’s previously been banned for, on the biggest stage of them all? We supported him through the Evra stuff, we supported him through the previous bite and then he absolutely stormed his final season with us, you really think him biting a player would force our hand to sell?! That move was no doubt already in place before the World Cup, bite or no bite, he was 100% going that summer.

But, I guess it makes it easier for you to handle his departure I guess...

Mate he couldn’t wait to leave that summer
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #7175: Mar 22, 2019 10:28:16 am
      Mate he couldn’t wait to leave that summer

Not disputing that mate, just the fact it’s ridiculous to think he bit someone in the World Cup to make it happen.

Quick Reply