Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)

Read 783892 times
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,152 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Re: Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)
      Reply #7199: Mar 22, 2019 02:01:37 pm
      Groningen; wanted to move to Ajax, took the club to arbitration, lost but eventually got a move to Ajax.

Ajax; wanted a move abroad, bit Otman Bakkal on the shoulder. got banned moved clubs

LFC; 2013, the club were finishing below CL spots, Arsenal were sniffing around, bit Branislav Ivanović. Gave presser saying he wanted out because of "English press", but wanted to go to Arsenal (CL football)
      Subsequently banned at the beginning of the next season, possibly having an effect on GD in title race.

LFC 2014; Barcelona had been sniffing round, reports that he had signed a contract agreement with them, LFC refused the move, Suarez bit Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup, subsequently sold to Barcelona, his dream move.

Barcelona 2014 - present; hasn't bitten anyone.

But it's all just a coincidence.
       :lmao:

Circumstantial evidence Swab (sarcasm intended) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is also circumstantial evidence that he is related to Hannibal Lecter. Could be true.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7200: Mar 22, 2019 02:04:50 pm
      Circumstantial evidence Swab (sarcasm intended) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is also circumstantial evidence that he is related to Hannibal Lecter. Could be true.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's beyond question is that he dragged our club through the sh*t to get his own way.

Not once, but twice, and three times if you count the racism charge.

If you think that's acceptable, then you're not much of a supporter of LFC, and more a supporter of Luis Suarez.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,152 posts | 1284 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #7201: Mar 22, 2019 02:18:23 pm
      What's beyond question is that he dragged our club through the sh*t to get his own way.

Not once, but twice, and three times if you count the racism charge.

If you think that's acceptable, then you're not much of a supporter of LFC, and more a supporter of Luis Suarez.

I don't count the racism charge, the biting was out of control, so what? It happened, it was dealt with. The fact we were so poor without Suarez in the side just showed how important he was to us during his time here. Like i said, i'd take him back and you wouldn't.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, we move on.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,522 posts | 1768 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #7202: Mar 22, 2019 02:41:10 pm
      Id take suarez back in a heartbeat
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7203: Mar 22, 2019 02:41:27 pm
      I don't count the racism charge, the biting was out of control, so what? It happened, it was dealt with. The fact we were so poor without Suarez in the side just showed how important he was to us during his time here. Like i said, i'd take him back and you wouldn't.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, we move on.

So you don't see anything wrong with him dragging the club through sh*t, just to get what he wanted?

Like I've said before, great footballer, but an absolute c**t for the way he behaved, and dragged our name through the sh*t.

I have no issue with him wanting to leave and get his dream club, but the way he went about it makes him an utter c**t imo.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #7204: Mar 22, 2019 04:39:48 pm
      So you don't see anything wrong with him dragging the club through sh*t, just to get what he wanted?

Like I've said before, great footballer, but an absolute c**t for the way he behaved, and dragged our name through the sh*t.

I have no issue with him wanting to leave and get his dream club, but the way he went about it makes him an utter c**t imo.

I think we will both agree we will never see eye to eye over this whole Suarez thing. But taking everything else he may or may not have done to get his own way and whatever view of it we have. Regarding the racism, do you actually believe that claim and view that as dragging the club through the dirt? Reason Iā€™m asking is weā€™ve never really spoken about that, more so the World Cup bite, but Evra had previously made false racism accusations, was videoed shouting ā€œniggerā€ I believe it was from his balcony, attacked fans whilst playing in France and has since caused more controversy for his celebrations online about PSG losing. As far as Iā€™m aware, he also doesnā€™t speak any sort of language used in South America and couldnā€™t have understood or known the meaning of what Suarez was actually saying, along with not a single camera or any other player hearing/seeing the incident and I think Suarez only spoke very minimal English at the time. My point is, Suarez has that against his name based of the word of a highly controversial player with just as many of his own problems.

It was hardly a John Terry case was it.
      « Last Edit: Mar 22, 2019 04:44:12 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #7205: Mar 22, 2019 05:16:32 pm
      Memories like biting anyone that came near him  :lmao: Yeah he scored some great goal and would of been a legend if he had stayed at Liverpool. However, he'll always been remembered for his bad antics and orchestrating his move to Barcelona. There for like you he's a c**t.  ;D  :f_whistle: :lmao:

Some of the biggest cu*ts in the game were on your books Keith - Cantonna, Evra, Giggs to name a few but they didn't play for LFC so weren't crucified in the media.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7206: Mar 22, 2019 05:33:03 pm
      Some of the biggest cu*ts in the game were on your books Keith - Cantonna, Evra, Giggs to name a few but they didn't play for LFC so weren't crucified in the media.

Giggs never did anything wrong on the pitch. He was loyal throughout his career. Private life another matter and yes he was a c**t for what he did.

Cantona Kung fu kick was out of order despite what fan said he shouldn't of retaliated like he did, yeah I suppose you can call him a c**t for that one off.

Not sure we will ever know the truth with Evra gate tape.

The United cu*ts as you call them are all one offs. Not sure we can count Suarez's 3/4 actions a one off. I still think/say he treated Liverpool fans badly and quite rightly many call him what he is.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #7207: Mar 22, 2019 05:40:39 pm
      Giggs never did anything wrong on the pitch. He was loyal throughout his career. Private life another matter and yes he was a c**t for what he did.

Cantona Kung fu kick was out of order despite what fan said he shouldn't of retaliated like he did, yeah I suppose you can call him a c**t for that one off.

The United cu*ts as you call them are all one offs. Not sure we can count Suarez's 3/4 actions a one off. I still think/say he treated Liverpool fans badly and quite rightly many call him what he is.

What's your take on, Heinze?!?!? C**t or legend? :)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #7208: Mar 22, 2019 05:56:34 pm

Would make a great gameshow or sky sports debate programme., ladies and gentlemen welcome to the new series of c**t or legend. You decide
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7209: Mar 22, 2019 06:08:11 pm
      I think we will both agree we will never see eye to eye over this whole Suarez thing. But taking everything else he may or may not have done to get his own way and whatever view of it we have. Regarding the racism, do you actually believe that claim and view that as dragging the club through the dirt? Reason Iā€™m asking is weā€™ve never really spoken about that, more so the World Cup bite, but Evra had previously made false racism accusations, was videoed shouting ā€œniggerā€ I believe it was from his balcony, attacked fans whilst playing in France and has since caused more controversy for his celebrations online about PSG losing. As far as Iā€™m aware, he also doesnā€™t speak any sort of language used in South America and couldnā€™t have understood or known the meaning of what Suarez was actually saying, along with not a single camera or any other player hearing/seeing the incident and I think Suarez only spoke very minimal English at the time. My point is, Suarez has that against his name based of the word of a highly controversial player with just as many of his own problems.

It was hardly a John Terry case was it.

I personally think the whole "racism" thing was a stitch up, but only 2 people know what was said, and frankly I wouldn't trust either of them.

Whether he was stitched up or not, the fact remains that the resulting publicity hurt the club, and is another tarnish on our name caused by the same player.
      Many people read about the accusation, far fewer read the actual report, and it was used by the media as a stick to beat us with.

Maybe that was unfair, maybe not, because as I said, only 2 people know what was really said.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #7210: Mar 22, 2019 06:41:15 pm

Evra was the  biggest, lying, mouthy c**t of them all.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,012 posts | 523 
      Reply #7211: Mar 22, 2019 07:12:14 pm
      Suarez probably did say something he shouldn't have to Evra, but without any witnesses, and with Evra changing his story about what was said, there is no way of being sure, and the FA should have said there wasn't enough evidence. Evra was demonstrably an unreliable witness.

What basically did for Suarez on that one was Kenny D being an honest and old school guy, and trying to sort the thing out informally in the dressing rooms afterwards. Evra says Suarez called him a "n****r". Kenny goes "no, he said black, in Spanish", thinking its all a misunderstanding. Then Evra basically has it on the record that Suarez said something about his skin colour, and the FA feel that's enough to find him guilty (not that they need much excuse).

A less old school manager would have said nothing and let the lawyers handle it, and there'd have been nothing to use against Suarez, but Kenny thought it was a genuine misunderstanding on Evra's part. Not realising what a malicious little f**ker he is. ( I do wonder if Evra was encouraged to exaggerate it by Ferguson? Kenny apparently thinks not as he has been publicly complimentary about old red nose since.)

Ironic that Evra is currently facing being sued by PSG for making homophobic comments about them online. Horrible little b***ard.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7212: Mar 22, 2019 07:15:25 pm

Never heard of him  ;D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7213: Mar 22, 2019 07:16:16 pm
      Evra was the  biggest, lying, mouthy c**t of them all.

No danger he was mouthy  ;D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7214: Mar 24, 2019 08:52:01 pm

You still here you Manc c**t? Off the forum for 3 days and you are still here. Can't believe our luck!!   :D
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7215: Mar 24, 2019 09:42:26 pm
      You still here you Manc C**t? Off the forum for 3 days and you are still here. Can't believe our luck!!   :D

You won't get rid of me that easy  :lmao:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7216: Mar 24, 2019 09:54:18 pm

I know we have all been trying, you're like a F***ing roach.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #7217: Apr 10, 2019 05:53:22 pm

Or a great save from a great player who can pretty much do everything including winding up deluded fuckwits!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #7218: Apr 10, 2019 05:54:04 pm

So winning the league should just about do it?

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,955 posts | 2706 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #7219: Apr 10, 2019 07:24:20 pm
      So winning the league should just about do it?

You got out of wrong side bed today.  ;D
      Kopite78
      Reply #7220: Apr 16, 2019 12:54:16 pm
      It doesn't need explaining, and perhaps you just won't get it.

Denied an African Nation from reaching the Semi-Finals for the first time.

Was trying every thing in his power to try to get his nation into the world cup semi
      Nothing pre meditated just instinct

The fact that it was the first time an African nation was trying to get into one means absolutely nothing in this
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #7221: Apr 26, 2019 12:23:53 pm

Quick Reply