Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)

Read 784573 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: Luis Suarez Player Thread
      Reply #6003: Jun 24, 2014 09:47:21 am
      :D

She needs a head full of foils hey reddeb?

Damn right mate. What self respecting colourist does bleached stripes these days!!
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #6004: Jun 24, 2014 10:38:10 am
      Damn right mate. What self respecting colourist does bleached stripes these days!!

You should write her a polite letter mate, pointing out the problem and suggesting that you can fix it for her. Once you get in with her you never know you might get a few more of the players wives and maybe players as clients too.

Brendan Rodgers Manager
      Colin Pascoe Assistant manager
      Mike Marsh First-team coach
      Glen Driscoll Head of performance
      Ryland Morgans Head of fitness and conditioning
      Chris Davies Head of opposition analysis
      John Achterberg First-team goalkeeping coach
      Zaf Iqbal First-team doctor
      Chris Morgan Head of physiotherapy
      Jordan Milsom Rehab fitness coach
      Paul Small Masseur
      Sylvan Richardson Masseur
      Lee Radcliffe Kit management co-ordinator
      Graham Carter Kit man/co-ordinator
      Barry Drust Sports science consultant
      James Morton Consultant nutritionist
      David Rydings Strength & rehabilitation assistant
      Paulo Barreira Physiotherapist
      Matt Konopinski Physiotherapist
      Pedro Philippou Sports therapist
      James French Performance analyst
      reddebbs Hairstylist and analyst
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #6005: Jun 24, 2014 10:45:05 am

I think Mike can probably manage his own mate  ;)

I could do with a few more players to add to my CV though  ;D
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #6006: Jun 24, 2014 11:40:46 am
        The Evra farce was by far the one that hurt him the most , he is no Racist whatsoever, and the way he was portrayed I guarantee you was the one that upset and hurt him the most . I guarantee when he scored the second goal he had rage towards( Ferguson,Man UTd , the press) all the people who crucified him after that incident. I was not happy after those stupid  comments he made last summer , about leaving.
      Well said in all of your post mate but let's take it a little further ahead. I would like to see Uruguay and France clash somewhere in the quarters and Luis shakes Evra's hand, treats him to a double bitter-sour shot and sees him off straight to the airport. To all of those you mentioned mate and esp the press that condemned him i fantasize him like a current Muhamad Ali clambered up the ropes making that timeless wide-open-mouth grimace and shouting at them ''eat your words'' ,''shook up the world" after making Liston withdraw on 7th.

Do i need to be seen by a therapist? I don't know but somehow i feel mate that this Evra farce as you rightly put it needs not to be revenged for but properly epilogued.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #6007: Jun 24, 2014 11:43:46 am
      I think Mike can probably manage his own mate  ;)

I could do with a few more players to add to my CV though  ;D

Sign Henderson up and you won't need any other clients. You may have to run on the field to make emergency repairs every time he heads the ball though.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #6008: Jun 24, 2014 11:55:08 am

Sign Henderson up and you won't need any other clients. You may have to run on the field to make emergency repairs every time he heads the ball though.

I think I could manage that Saint.  Brazil in June and traveling around Europe from September sounds good to me.  Access to the changing rooms is a must though  :D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,009 posts | 3953 
      Reply #6009: Jun 24, 2014 03:27:54 pm
      Luis Suarez has repeated the claim that he is not respected in the English media.

Read more:
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/award-winning-luis-suarez-stands-claim-3750345?
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,654 posts | 6948 
      Reply #6010: Jun 24, 2014 10:36:27 pm
      Wanna talk bite? It's in the Kop - you know the main discussion board!

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,46348.0.html
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Re: Luis Suarez: Barçalona
      Reply #6011: Jul 11, 2014 02:50:38 pm
      Statement from Luis Suarez

Luis Suarez today issued the following statement to the club's official website, Liverpoolfc.com.

"It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain. Both me and my family have fallen in love with this club and with the city.

"But most of all I have fallen in love with the incredible fans. You have always supported me and we, as a family, will never forget it, we will always be Liverpool supporters.

"I hope you can all understand why I have made this decision. This club did all they could to get me to stay, but playing and living in Spain, where my wife's family live, is a lifelong dream and ambition. I believe now the timing is right.

"I wish Brendan Rodgers and the team well for the future. The club is in great hands and I'm sure will be successful again next season.

"I am very proud I have played my part in helping to return Liverpool to the elite of the Premier League and in particular back into the Champions League.

"Thank you again for some great moments and memories. You'll Never Walk Alone."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/166181-statement-from-luis-suarez

Rodgers on Suarez

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers today issued the below statement following the announcement that an agreement has been reached with Barcelona for Luis Suarez to leave the club.

"Luis is a very special talent and I thank him for the role he has played in the team in the past two years, during my time at Liverpool.

"I think he would be the first to accept he has improved as a player over that period, along with the team and has benefited from being here, as we have benefited from him.

"The club have done all they can over a sustained period of time to try to keep Luis at Liverpool. It is with great reluctance and following lengthy discussions we have eventually agreed to his wishes to move to Spain for new experiences and challenges. We wish him and his young family well; we will always consider them to be friends.

"We are focused on the future, as we strive to continue with the progress we have made and build on last season's excellent Barclays Premier League campaign.

"I am confident we will improve the team further and will be stronger for this coming season, when we will be competing on all fronts; domestically and in the greatest club competition in the world, the Champions League.

"If there is one thing the history of this great club teaches us, it is that Liverpool FC is bigger than any individual. I hope our supporters continue to dream and believe that we are moving forward and with continued improvement and progression, together we will bring the success we all crave and deserve."

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/166179-lfc-statement-rodgers-on-suarez
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #6012: Jul 11, 2014 02:53:23 pm
      Guess I need a new name.

Best player I have seen in an Liverpool shirt for me, best of luck at Barca, he deserves it.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #6013: Jul 11, 2014 02:56:18 pm
      Guess I need a new name.

Best player I have seen in an Liverpool shirt for me, best of luck at Barca, he deserves it.

And a new avatar also. :laugh: Go for something not linked to a present player this time though, you don't seem to have the luck when it comes to your username.  :f_tongueincheek:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #6014: Jul 11, 2014 03:00:04 pm
      And a new avatar also. :laugh: Go for something not linked to a present player this time though, you don't seem to have the luck when it comes to your username.  :f_tongueincheek:

I was thinking to help use it to my favour, put a player I want us to sell, Johnson maybe ;)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,500 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #6015: Jul 11, 2014 03:02:58 pm
      Guess I need a new name.

vaspas or vallen would do me.
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #6016: Jul 11, 2014 03:04:53 pm
      BTW, what happened to the Barça transfer ban? Or did I just dream that?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #6017: Jul 11, 2014 03:05:37 pm

Could take a vote :D
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6018: Jul 11, 2014 03:06:47 pm

vribapuru please

>:D
      MattJL
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #6019: Jul 11, 2014 03:07:43 pm
      Good point actually, I forgot about that haha.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #6020: Jul 11, 2014 03:07:49 pm

Suspended for 12 months on appeal
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #6021: Jul 11, 2014 03:08:08 pm

Suspended by FIFA as Barca are appealing it. Will be suspended until the appeals process is finished and a new verdict is given.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #6022: Jul 11, 2014 03:09:57 pm
      Delighted for him. Absolute bargain the price we paid. He's gonna set the league on fire with Carroll. Thanks for the new avi Ally. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,921 posts | 821 
      Reply #6023: Jul 11, 2014 03:11:46 pm
      If they're found guilty after the 12 months, wouldn't there be a case for the Suarez deal to be void?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,331 posts | 6386 
      Reply #6024: Jul 11, 2014 03:20:18 pm
      If they're found guilty after the 12 months, wouldn't there be a case for the Suarez deal to be void?

Nope, ban is suspended so business as normal during the appeals process.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #6025: Jul 11, 2014 03:23:16 pm

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to go through that and make a thread go completely off topic in an instant:

Secondly, at least I can say I back mostly every player that comes through the gates at Melwood.

Thirdly, I can also admit when I'm wrong of which I was about Andy. This isn't a thread about Carroll, so, leave it out.

Quick Reply