Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)

Read 780808 times
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Re: Luis Suarez (Liverpool -> Barcelona)
      Reply #7314: Jun 30, 2019 12:25:31 pm
      Karmaā€™s a bi*ch, eh Luis?

He deserves it - little pr**k
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #7315: Jun 30, 2019 01:18:34 pm
      Unluckyyyy
      DanMann
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,635 posts | 866 
      Reply #7316: Jun 30, 2019 02:10:55 pm
      Ghana is delighted at this news.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #7317: Jun 30, 2019 02:15:41 pm
      Ghana is delighted at this news.

Most predictable tweet of all time
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #7318: Jun 30, 2019 04:49:51 pm
      Honestly the slagging of Luis is petty at best. The man gave everything while in a red shirt and unless you were demanding he be released for his cunty actions while with us, then frankly you've no leg to stand on and just look a bit foolish.

I know there's a weird 'liverpool purist' culture out there that sees hating anyone who leaves us as a healthy thing... But it's really just sad, makes you look narrow-minded and like I said, just petty. Just my 2 cents.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7319: Jun 30, 2019 05:59:56 pm
      Honestly the slagging of Luis is petty at best. The man gave everything while in a red shirt and unless you were demanding he be released for his cunty actions while with us, then frankly you've no leg to stand on and just look a bit foolish.

I know there's a weird 'liverpool purist' culture out there that sees hating anyone who leaves us as a healthy thing... But it's really just sad, makes you look narrow-minded and like I said, just petty. Just my 2 cents.

I never had a problem with him leaving.
      I had a problem with the way he behaved while trying to force a move, and although I wouldn't want him back, nor do I really give a F**k about him.

Compare the lionisation of Suarez though, with the dogs abuse that Sterling gets.
      Sterlings only crime was wanting a big move, but he gets slaughtered on here and in general by the same folk who say they'd take Suarez back.

I find it very strange.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #7320: Jun 30, 2019 06:24:04 pm

The guy did everything he could to get away from the club - he was willing to do anything to the point he ended up biting someone again. Talented and quality on the pitch but he disgraced himself when he was our player and dragged our clubs name through the mud - disgraceful player and human being on the pitch , no respect for clubs , his teammates or opposition , only have to look at his actions against.

I hope one day he gets his comeuppance- would be sweet karma if someone put him in his place.

Must be the most disgraceful person to wear our shirt
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #7321: Jun 30, 2019 06:46:44 pm
      The guy did everything he could to get away from the club - he was willing to do anything to the point he ended up biting someone again. Talented and quality on the pitch but he disgraced himself when he was our player and dragged our clubs name through the mud - disgraceful player and human being on the pitch , no respect for clubs , his teammates or opposition , only have to look at his actions against.

I hope one day he gets his comeuppance- would be sweet karma if someone put him in his place.

Must be the most disgraceful person to wear our shirt

Did you stand with him during his issues with us? Did you demand he should be dropped or sold? If not then you don't have grounds for this argument in my opinion. If you did have issues with him while he was with us then fair enough.

I had a problem with the way he behaved while trying to force a move, and although I wouldn't want him back, nor do I really give a F**k about him.

Compare the lionisation of Suarez though, with the dogs abuse that Sterling gets.
      Sterlings only crime was wanting a big move, but he gets slaughtered on here and in general by the same folk who say they'd take Suarez back.

I find it very strange.

Yea that is an odd one, I think it's because Luis went abroad and Sterling went to a rival?
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #7322: Jun 30, 2019 07:00:26 pm
      Did you stand with him during his issues with us? Did you demand he should be dropped or sold? If not then you don't have grounds for this argument in my opinion. If you did have issues with him while he was with us then fair enough.

Yea that is an odd one, I think it's because Luis went abroad and Sterling went to a rival?

No I didnā€™t ā€œstandā€ with him and wanted him sold

Even the Evra issue whilst Evra is a complete tw*t - Suarez knew what he was doing - anytime there was an issue he was in the centre of it - amazing player but disgraceful

He didnā€™t try everything to get out of the club then I might have had w different outlook
      « Last Edit: Jun 30, 2019 07:18:51 pm by Lallana in Pyjamas »
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #7323: Jun 30, 2019 07:06:15 pm
      His desire to win is incredible bordering on obsessive .If he is in your team you accept it but when he isn't he's a c**t of a player.
      I can never forget what he did while he was here it was sensational . He is just a ghost from the past now and best to let him lye
      Magillionare
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      Reply #7324: Jun 30, 2019 07:20:37 pm

Even the Evra issue whilst Evra is a complete tw*t - Suarez knew what he was doing - anytime there was an issue he was in the centre of it - amazing player but disgraceful

He didnā€™t try everything to get out of the club then I might have had w different outlook

Fair enough mate
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7325: Jul 01, 2019 12:26:02 pm

Yeh, Barca aren't much of a rival really ;)
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #7326: Jul 01, 2019 12:36:03 pm
      That article he did during the summer where he wanted to go to Arsenal.

Iā€™ll never forgive him - plus that footage of him running up to Robertson when Messi scores the freekick.

Heā€™s a c**t - Iā€™m so F***ing happy we beat Barca with him in their team.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7327: Jul 01, 2019 02:04:02 pm
      That article he did during the summer where he wanted to go to Arsenal.

Iā€™ll never forgive him - plus that footage of him running up to Robertson when Messi scores the freekick.

Heā€™s a c**t - Iā€™m so F***ing happy we beat Barca with him in their team.

I'm not usually one for schadenfreude, but you'd need a heart of stone, and a humour bypass not to crack a smile at that result.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #7328: Jul 01, 2019 04:34:52 pm

Hate to break it to you, but Evra knew exactly what he was doing to - cos Ferguson told him to do it!!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #7329: Jul 02, 2019 07:51:04 am
      I had a problem with the way he behaved while trying to force a move, and although I wouldn't want him back, nor do I really give a f**k about him.

I find it very strange.

Didn't sterling six months before he left say he would sign a new contract he offered. Didn't his people send the club a dossier about how he could be used better in a different role. Didn't his agent use the press to essentially play everything out in public including the carragher comments. A bigger move ? Wasn't that essentially what suarez was doing. Spare me the violin.  Jusr because sterling didn't bite anyone...
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7330: Jul 02, 2019 12:14:50 pm
      Didn't sterling six months before he left say he would sign a new contract he offered. Didn't his people send the club a dossier about how he could be used better in a different role. Didn't his agent use the press to essentially play everything out in public including the carragher comments. A bigger move ? Wasn't that essentially what suarez was doing. Spare me the violin.  Jusr because sterling didn't bite anyone...

Did he?

Sounds a lot like the club using a bit of PR, and an agent being a dick, as usual.

No violin, as you well know, just a comparison in how people look at the 2.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #7331: Jul 02, 2019 12:18:06 pm
      Did he?

Sounds a lot like the club using a bit of PR, and an agent being a dick, as usual.

No violin, as you well know, just a comparison in how people look at the 2.

Both engineered moves away so the attitude towards the pair should be tge same. Danger of people trying to adjust the sterling move motives and agenda especially in the light of recent events. I don't mean you specifically
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #7332: Jul 02, 2019 12:23:05 pm
      Both engineered moves away so the attitude towards the pair should be tge same. Danger of people trying to adjust the sterling move motives and agenda especially in the light of recent events. I don't mean you specifically

Yep - Sterling a snake too 🐍
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7333: Jul 02, 2019 01:31:04 pm

That's exactly what I was saying.

People still get misty eyed about having Suarez back, and now we are seeing the same about Coutinho, while those same people call Sterling every name under the sun.

As far as I'm concerned, they can all F**k off, but some people are so hypocritical about them.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #7334: Jan 12, 2020 07:07:18 pm
      Barcelona have announced Suarez is out for four months, so basically the remainder of the season, with a knee injury.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #7335: May 08, 2020 12:23:43 am
      Stolen off FB

True? He may still have been with us then! 😂😂

This should have been done a long time ago 😂😂
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #7336: May 08, 2020 12:35:20 pm
      Stolen off FB

True? He may still have been with us then! 😂😂

This should have been done a long time ago 😂😂

Gonna need a tougher mask.

Quick Reply