Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Andy Carroll (Liverpool > West Ham Utd)

Read 433170 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Andy Carroll (Liverpool > West Ham Utd)
      Reply #5267: Nov 26, 2013 06:18:52 pm
      Remember that picture of him at a festival during the summer...

Think every player gets off their face like that when they realise they have signed up to play under Big Sam
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #5268: Nov 26, 2013 10:51:21 pm
      ....nobody ever mentions him at all any more...

Probably because we're doing well. If results hadn't been going our way then I'm sure his name would have come up.
      Still think he has it in him to be a decent player (though never a £35m one) but he has to get his head down and graft. If he doesn't then he really will fade into obscurity.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5269: Nov 27, 2013 11:15:39 am
      Probably because we're doing well. If results hadn't been going our way then I'm sure his name would have come up.
      Still think he has it in him to be a decent player (though never a £35m one) but he has to get his head down and graft. If he doesn't then he really will fade into obscurity.

I mean in general, not just us
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #5270: Apr 06, 2014 06:31:23 pm
      This lad today proved what a bitter f**king pr**k he is. Tried harder today to cheat his way to victory than I've seen any player and after watching him play for us the effort he put in today was 10x anything he ever did for us.

F**k you Andy, try to perform your best against a previous club I can respect, try to cheat your way to put a dent in our title challenge and I'll never forget what a c**t you really are.

Never rated him, Carra has recently come out and said he was a lazy f**ker in training virtually never completing a session and I hope he never tastes success as a player after witnessing his performance today.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,867 posts | 1465 
      Reply #5271: Apr 06, 2014 06:35:16 pm
      A disgrace to the game. Fans pay good money to watch football. Not some cheat sitting on fat wages thinking he has made it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #5272: Apr 06, 2014 06:37:29 pm
      I think Rickie Lambert can start filling in his diary for June. There is a man who has worked his skin off to get where he is today and he's a revelation, with goals and fair play to boot as well. He is the anti-Carroll in every respect but with Hodgson at the helm you never know what farces will come England's way.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #5273: Apr 06, 2014 06:58:14 pm
      I'm disgusted with him and his behavior today, he knew exactly what he done to Mignolet was under handed .
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #5274: Apr 06, 2014 07:09:17 pm
      Carroll's a douchebag and always has been. Though, to be fair, I think we kind of conveniently ignored that when he played for us. The only time he ever performed for us was when he had a shot of making the England squad for the Euros. The months leading up to that were lethargic and lazy play at best.  Regardless, glad we got rid and credit in the long run to Brendan for making it one of his top priorities to get him out of here.

Beyond the shoddy call, what pissed me off about West Ham's goal today is the fact he's jumping with his arm up in the air. What the f**k is that?
      miguelred
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts |
      Reply #5275: Apr 07, 2014 12:01:15 am
      Great game Andy. If Suarez would do that everybody here will suck his dick.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #5276: Apr 07, 2014 12:04:58 am
      You're talking nonsense , we've been critical of Suarez on here in the past .

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #5277: Apr 07, 2014 12:31:20 am

Just get out.

Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #5278: Apr 07, 2014 12:36:16 am
      This lad today proved what a bitter f**king pr**k he is. Tried harder today to cheat his way to victory than I've seen any player and after watching him play for us the effort he put in today was 10x anything he ever did for us.

F**k you Andy, try to perform your best against a previous club I can respect, try to cheat your way to put a dent in our title challenge and I'll never forget what a c**t you really are.

Never rated him, Carra has recently come out and said he was a lazy f**ker in training virtually never completing a session and I hope he never tastes success as a player after witnessing his performance today.

Not in the slightest surprised by his efforts.

He dived for a penalty angainst the Geordies whilst playing for us in an attempt to have Krul sent off when he was clear on goal having gone around him once. Remembered it clearly as I smashed my TV remote in to the wall.

Played like a true bitter gobs***e again and to that point so did Downing, I don't think I have ever seen him put in a shift wearing our red as he did yesterday. Even went in and won a few foot races with Johnson down the left.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #5279: Apr 07, 2014 12:42:46 am
      Not in the slightest surprised by his efforts.

He dived for a penalty angainst the Geordies whilst playing for us in an attempt to have Krul sent off when he was clear on goal having gone around him once. Remembered it clearly as I smashed my TV remote in to the wall.

Played like a true bitter gobs***e again and to that point so did Downing, I don't think I have ever seen him put in a shift wearing our red as he did yesterday. Even went in and won a few foot races with Johnson down the left.

Totally agree with you fella and excellent point about his dive against the barcodes, never thought of that.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #5280: Apr 07, 2014 08:00:20 am
      Just a reminder for people who thought he could have been kept as an plan B option. Completed donkey!
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5281: Apr 07, 2014 08:30:24 am

Is right KL. You reckon the c**t will put in half that effort against Citeh on the last day of the season? Knowing the f**ker, he'll be out injured already on his coke fuelled Holiday in Ibiza....F***ing arseholse!
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #5282: Apr 07, 2014 08:40:11 am
      I detest that huge stinking turd of a man after yesterday's game, I was so furious watching the game with him trying to cheat us out of a very important result.
      What player flying slaps a goalie then tugs his arm ? What the hell!!!
      He looks like a smelly b***ard who can't even grow facial hair properly and still refuses to shave. The horrible gypo cheat!!!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #5283: Apr 07, 2014 08:52:20 am
      Wrote in another thread - the man is a bag of sh*te and goes down at any suggestion of body contact, a F***ing liability.
      You couldn't give the c**t away

edit: on a personal note he should have a word about the Charlie he's copping for, there's no F***ing way the gear should have you tumbling about like that.
      « Last Edit: Apr 07, 2014 09:09:55 am by stuey »
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5284: Apr 07, 2014 10:15:16 am
      Totally agree with you about Carroll, and Downing never ever put in as much effort for us as he put in for the Hammers yesterday.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #5285: Apr 07, 2014 11:12:13 am
      I felt embarrassed for Carroll. At the first sign of contact he would hit the deck and for somebody that is supposed to be this big strong guy it was cringing to see. Thought Skrtel and Henderson did a top job on him when they bullied him on a corner/free kick in the second half. All he could do was look like somebody had told him he looked like a big girl and threw his arms aloft as if to say how could you not see somebody just touched me.
      lefty1896
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,700 posts | 23 
      • He scores a goal and the kop goes wild...
      Reply #5286: Apr 07, 2014 11:28:09 am
      Isn't it funny. I always said Carroll got fouled almost every time he had a challenge. Yesterday I thought he never stopped whinging and diving. Suppose that proves I'm more biased than I thought I was.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #5287: Apr 07, 2014 11:32:37 am
      Thought he was a c**t long before yesterday's antics, nice to see it is possible to hit lower than rock bottom in someone's esteem.

Isn't, and never has been, a striker.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #5288: Apr 07, 2014 07:18:31 pm
      Thought he was a c**t long before yesterday's antics, nice to see it is possible to hit lower than rock bottom in someone's esteem.

Isn't, and never has been, a striker.

That does tempt the enquiry 'what the F**k is he'?

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #5289: Apr 07, 2014 07:31:18 pm
      That does tempt the enquiry 'what the f**k is he'?

A donkey

Quick Reply