Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Boston Red Sox

Read 15464 times
      bigmack123
      • Forum Phil Babb
      • Started Topic

• 170 posts |
      Boston Red Sox
      Feb 02, 2011 04:37:15 pm
      I have a couple of questions about the connection between us and the Red Sox. They are obviously all due to the connection via NESV

1. Do you guys feel we should establish a connection with the fan base of the Red Sox?

2. Are there plans of establishing such a link?

3. Have we got any Red Sox fans on the forum?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Boston Red Sox
      Reply #1: Feb 02, 2011 04:45:34 pm
      1. Yes.

2. No idea.

3. Yes.

PenguinOfTroy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 17 
      • One by one the penguins steal my sanity
      Reply #2: Feb 02, 2011 05:13:46 pm
      Can't stand the Red Sox. I respect the organization and the owners, but Boston based teams, in general, I hate.

Or perhaps it's because I'm an Angels fan and have been knocked out of the playoffs one too many times by them...
      ephraim anyanwu
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 34 posts |
      Reply #3: Feb 02, 2011 05:18:44 pm
      yes

maybe

yes
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #4: Feb 02, 2011 05:21:12 pm
      Anyone who hasn't seen the '30 for 30: Four Days in October' should check it out on youtube, it was their Istanbul.

I'm a partial Red Sox fan but I'm not huge into MLB anymore, I watched it a lot a few years ago. Would be nice to have a connection though, considering the fans in Boston are very passionate etc.
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #5: Feb 02, 2011 05:21:46 pm
      I have a couple of questions about the connection between us and the Red Sox. They are obviously all due to the connection via NESV

1. Do you guys feel we should establish a connection with the fan base of the Red Sox?

2. Are there plans of establishing such a link?

3. Have we got any Red Sox fans on the forum?
      Excellent thought, but complete waste of time. Soccer/footie is a notch above, excitement wise, than cricket. Be akin to NESV buying an American Ladies Soccer franchise and some one asking, "Can we bond".
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #6: Feb 02, 2011 05:23:04 pm
      1. Yes
      2. Not a clue
      3. Yes
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #7: Feb 02, 2011 05:24:34 pm
      Excellent thought, but complete waste of time. Soccer/footie is a notch above, excitement wise, than cricket. Be akin to NESV buying an American Ladies Soccer franchise and some one asking, "Can we bond".

...huh?

First off, it's FOOTBALL. Secondly, it's not cricket.
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #8: Feb 02, 2011 05:28:03 pm

Garbage in Garbage out.

As to the original poster question, there is already a connection...I myself never spend more then 5 minutes watching a football match, my first one watched in entirety was the first derby with the bitters, now I am hooked, so much in fact I hardly spend anytime paying attention to my Celtics or Red Sox.

Establishing a link is not a bad Idea, though I am not in Boston that would be the place to start as I do know there are several LFC bars in the area. As far as a big link, that is tough as there are far more RedSox fans that live elsewhere like myself here in Arizona, however nothing ventured nothing gained.

On a side note: Absolutely love the idea of Sweet Caroline being used as the tune for our #9...and pretty damn sure the owners would get a real kick out of it if it was chosen
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #9: Feb 02, 2011 05:28:55 pm
      He asked if we should establish a connection with the fan base, not the team.
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #10: Feb 02, 2011 05:37:29 pm
      1) Screw the Red Sox

2) Who cares, it's the Red Sox

3) See 1 and 2.

xxxxx:action-smiley-065:  ;D

I see these groups as two completely different entities, the only shared link being the owners. And yeah, the "4 Days in October" was actually more massive than Istanbul for the Red Sox, given they did it to the Yankees. They were on a massive drought. Would have been like us doing that to the Mancs in the finals ;)
      azizdamji
      • Banned

• 155 posts | -2 
      Reply #11: Feb 02, 2011 05:44:51 pm
      ...huh?

First off, it's FOOTBALL. Secondly, it's not cricket.
      Read my post slowly. Don't rush. Then evaluate my post. Now don't think too much, you are not a bright person. I'll also let you into a secret, I used the term footie because in North America, football is a different sport to the football you know. Again, read slowly....absorb slowly, match starts in a couple of hours,
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #12: Feb 02, 2011 07:40:14 pm
      Aziz is on one again, how are you majid?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #13: Feb 02, 2011 08:11:04 pm
      World Series - Game 2 - Sweet Caroline - October 25, 2007

Sweet Carroll 9
      Oh Oh Oh
      Scoring never looked so good
      So good So good So good
      Goals all the time
      Oh Oh Oh
      Just like Kenny said he would

(Whilst swaying back & forth sing the Na na na's)
      Na na na, na na na na na, na na na, na na na na na

Ohh Ohh Ohh (rising)
      Sweet Carroll 9
      Oh Oh Oh
      Him and Suarez look so good
      So good So good So good
      Goals all the time
      Oh Oh Oh
      Just like Kenny said they would, would, would (and fade)

© Siannn (RAWK)

adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #14: Feb 02, 2011 08:35:54 pm
      As a supporter of the Toronto Blue Jays I sure hope not :D
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #15: Feb 02, 2011 10:53:54 pm
      I am a life long Red Sox fan, my great grandmother watched Ted Williams, and my father watched Carl Yastrezemski. The Red Sox fans are so very much like us. As a member of both Red Sox Nation and a Liverpool supporter I can tell you that if we connect the two fan bases we will be the two most powerful teams in sports in the world.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #16: Feb 02, 2011 11:25:14 pm
      We might as well connect the two because boy will it help both teams massively in terms of dosh.
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #17: Feb 02, 2011 11:27:56 pm
      Being a massive Yankees' fan, I have to give the obligatory Boston Sucks!  :f_whistle:

Now that we have that out of the way there may already well be a strong connection and if you are looking for a place to reach out there is a large supporters group located in Boston.

http://www.lfcboston.com/
      (They also have a fairly active Twitter account @LFCBoston)

If you live in Boston your a Red Sox fan 99% of the time, so if you are looking to either talk about LFC and the Red Sox and get interested in Baseball, that would be a good place to look.

YNWA
      PenguinOfTroy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 17 
      • One by one the penguins steal my sanity
      Reply #18: Feb 03, 2011 01:13:18 am
      World Series - Game 2 - Sweet Caroline - October 25, 2007

Sweet Carroll 9
      Oh Oh Oh
      Scoring never looked so good
      So good So good So good
      Goals all the time
      Oh Oh Oh
      Just like Kenny said he would

(Whilst swaying back & forth sing the Na na na's)
      Na na na, na na na na na, na na na, na na na na na

Ohh Ohh Ohh (rising)
      Sweet Carroll 9
      Oh Oh Oh
      Him and Suarez look so good
      So good So good So good
      Goals all the time
      Oh Oh Oh
      Just like Kenny said they would, would, would (and fade)

© Siannn (RAWK)

I love it!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #19: Feb 03, 2011 02:11:29 am
      Read my post slowly. Don't rush. Then evaluate my post. Now don't think too much, you are not a bright person. I'll also let you into a secret, I used the term footie because in North America, football is a different sport to the football you know. Again, read slowly....absorb slowly, match starts in a couple of hours,

Okay, read slowly... i know you musn't be too bright either, because being a Liverpool forum im pretty sure everyone here knows what football is when talking about Liverpool and thus i stand by what i said. Secondly, you completely ignored what i said about it not being cricket. And i also follow American football, so i understand it's different.

Now i did not insult you at all in my post did i? I just had no idea what you were on about really apart from saying it wouldn't work. But you felt the need to be a complete arse and give me sh*t about not being bright.

Whatever, i used to feel the need to give sh*t back, but why bother? People that bite straight away like you make yourselves look like idiots, no need for me to do anything else as im sure every proper red out there who read your post thought the same as me.
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #20: Feb 03, 2011 02:14:55 am
      Okay, read slowly... I know you musn't be too bright either, because being a Liverpool forum im pretty sure everyone here knows what football is when talking about Liverpool and thus I stand by what I said. Secondly, you completely ignored what I said about it not being cricket. And I also follow American football, so I understand it's different.

Now I did not insult you at all in my post did I? I just had no idea what you were on about really apart from saying it wouldn't work. But you felt the need to be a complete arse and give me sh*t about not being bright.

Whatever, I used to feel the need to give sh*t back, but why bother? People that bite straight away like you make yourselves look like idiots, no need for me to do anything else as im sure every proper red out there who read your post thought the same as me.

Big -1
      Aziz -0

Game. Set. Match.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,601 posts | 855 
      Reply #21: Feb 03, 2011 02:34:16 am
      1) Screw the Red Sox

2) Who cares, it's the Red Sox

3) See 1 and 2.

I agree. who cares? first of all. its baseball. Guys running around in tight pyjamas and touching each others bums. We have the same owners, so what? would be better if we tried to build a connection with another football club aboard. A mutual respect of some kind.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #22: Feb 03, 2011 03:39:05 am
      Moved to the Albert.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #23: Feb 03, 2011 03:40:04 am
      I agree. who cares? first of all. its baseball. Guys running around in tight pyjamas and touching each others bums. We have the same owners, so what? would be better if we tried to build a connection with another football club aboard. A mutual respect of some kind.

Oh I don't know, if 5% of Red Sox fans turned into hardcore LFC supporters the club would probably sell an extra 50-100k kit's and other merchandise every year...that would translate to some extra money for transfers.....From what I am hearing from some compatriots in the area of Fenway, LFC gear is already avalible on Yawkey way and will avalible at Fenway once the season starts.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #24: Feb 03, 2011 07:58:09 am
      If the Mancs and the Yankees can do it. I'm all for this by the way. Love the Linda gave the new song a big thumbs up. :)
      LiverpoolCornhusker
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts | 24 
      Reply #25: Feb 04, 2011 06:19:36 am
      I'm new at this so forgive me if I screw up, but I thought I'd add a pretty simple POV

I'm not a big baseball fan by any means but I will tell you a nice cold beer on a summer day at a ballpark is usually a good time. Most parks have a lot of fun stuff to watch/do that isn't directly related to the game itself, and I've had many a good time goin to a baseball game with people who aren't even sports fans. So basically what I'm saying is if you haven't been to a baseball game you should try it, even if you don't know diddly about baseball.

I'm not from Boston nor have I ever been, and I can't help you in setting up a shindig... but I think it's worth looking into as I'm sure if it were to happen some Bostonians would show whoever went a good time and vice-versa for a group traveling to Anfield from the states. They might even treat you to a Boston Lager or twelve
      anfieldroad
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 582 posts | 18 
      Reply #26: Feb 04, 2011 07:35:37 pm

mate think of the bigger picture £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
      it could only increase the revenue for the club. another club thing would be gud aswell prehaps around asia
      « Last Edit: Feb 04, 2011 07:41:50 pm by anfieldroad »
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #27: Feb 05, 2011 06:56:44 pm
      Hahaha, would it be wrong if someone buys a Boston Red Sox top and puts a footballers name?

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #28: Feb 05, 2011 07:56:41 pm
      Yes, yes it would!
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #29: Feb 05, 2011 11:35:31 pm
      Does Boston have a Major league team? Why did NESV not buy them?
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #30: Feb 06, 2011 07:31:23 am
      Does Boston have a Major league team? Why did NESV not buy them?

If your referring to the MLS, Boston have the New England Revolution.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #31: Feb 06, 2011 07:38:05 am

They are under the same ownership as the New England Patriots though right?
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #32: Feb 06, 2011 01:35:19 pm
      I just thought it was strange they didn't invest in a soccer team in the U.S.
      KopiteKid
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts |
      • Scouse Solidarność
      Reply #33: Feb 06, 2011 02:12:35 pm
      I just thought it was strange they didn't invest in a soccer team in the U.S.

The Revolution, coached by Steve Nicol ironically, aren't very good unfortunately - would be a poor investment.

To answer the original questions, yes there are Red Sox fans here (myself included  ;D) and i can definatately see a link forming in the future - maybe a friendly at Fenway Park could be organised, it is possible. Celtic played Sporting Lisbon there a few months ago so it can be done.

BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #34: Feb 07, 2011 08:11:35 pm
      If LFC played a friendly at Fenway I would be over the moon. This makes even more sense too because LFC's largest U.S. based supporters group is LFC Boston I believe.
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #35: Feb 13, 2011 01:19:52 pm

MASSIVE FAIL!!

...but I won't begrudge anyone the link.

http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/_product_90500/LIVERPOOL_%28FENWAY_EDITION%29_Standard_Fit_Small

Boston Sucks.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #36: Aug 10, 2011 10:02:09 pm
      i'm trying my best to support the red sox for mr. hicks but it's difficult

it's difficult cos along with the yankees, they take a F***ing age between pitches

when they met on monday was it?

i dunno but when they played each other recently, it was the most boring game of baseball i've ever seen (until the 9th inning)

go phillies!
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #37: Aug 10, 2011 11:08:52 pm
      Never followed baseball properly but I do keep an eye out for any Red Sox games on ESPN now. Can't say I sit through full games too often though :)
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #38: Aug 10, 2011 11:11:55 pm
      Never followed baseball properly but I do keep an eye out for any Red Sox games on ESPN now. Can't say I sit through full games too often though :)
      I do follow baseball and I find it hard to sit through yankees and sox games ;)
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #39: Aug 10, 2011 11:28:00 pm
      I can't believe this sh*t team has its own thread.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #40: Aug 10, 2011 11:45:28 pm
      brooklyn?

guess i shouldn't hold out much hope that ur a mets fan then? :p
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #41: Aug 10, 2011 11:51:28 pm
      brooklyn?

guess I shouldn't hold out much hope that ur a mets fan then? :p

:D
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #42: Aug 11, 2011 12:00:11 am
      i don't envy u mate

it must be frustrating, all that time between pitches

at least u can go get ur popcorn without missing anything though, eh?

;)
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #43: Aug 11, 2011 12:04:19 am
      I don't envy u mate

it must be frustrating, all that time between pitches

at least u can go get ur popcorn without missing anything though, eh?

;)

To be honest, I have really moved away from baseball. I try to watch it now and I'm bored to death.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #44: Aug 11, 2011 12:13:42 am
      To be honest, I have really moved away from baseball. I try to watch it now and I'm bored to death.
      Dr. simolfc prescribes regular doses of the phillies for that boredom ;)
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #45: Aug 11, 2011 05:54:22 am
      Dr. simolfc prescribes regular doses of the phillies for that boredom ;)

That's like prescribing a gun for depression.

Go Yankees!
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #46: Aug 11, 2011 04:39:03 pm
      Sorry, who's got the best win/loss record in not just the National League but the entire MLB?

Oh right, it's the Phillies

With the Sox second and the Yankees third

;)
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #47: Aug 11, 2011 10:23:01 pm
      Sorry, who's got the best win/loss record in not just the National League but the entire MLB?

Oh right, it's the Phillies

With the Sox second and the Yankees third

;)

*Yawn

27 > 2

Get back to me when you have a tradition of winning.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #48: Aug 11, 2011 10:40:24 pm
      *Yawn

27 > 2

Get back to me when you have a tradition of winning.
      The Phillies have gone from being the worst team in MLB to the best without the money of the Sox or the Yanks

That's exciting, which is more than i can say for the Yankees, even with their millions and pampered players
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #49: Aug 11, 2011 10:46:45 pm
      I can think of a lot more things that are more exciting than the Phillies VERY recent success.

Paint drying and grass growing come to mind...
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #50: Aug 11, 2011 11:18:03 pm
      Paint drying and grass growing come to mind...
      Bet you're used to watching grass grow

Only have to look outside while waiting for Sabathia to throw the f**king ball
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #51: Aug 11, 2011 11:33:17 pm

Yeah, WTF  :D

The Phillies have gone from being the worst team in MLB to the best  without the money of the Sox or the Yanks

I think there's a bunch of fellas out in Frisco that might disagree with that  ;)

Didn't we just smack the Fillys for #27 like 2 years ago
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #52: Aug 11, 2011 11:41:04 pm
      Jealousy really is an ugly trait.

Btw, Keith, I saw you maybe'ed the LFCNY invite for this weekend. If I'm still onstrike this weekend, I'm gonna try and get over there since I'll be in the city anyway.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #53: Aug 11, 2011 11:46:20 pm

Btw, Keith, I saw you maybe'ed the LFCNY invite for this weekend. If I'm still onstrike this weekend, I'm gonna try and get over there since I'll be in the city anyway.

I'll find out tomorrow if i gotta work Sat.  Be nice to have a pint with ya. You with Verizon?
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #54: Aug 11, 2011 11:47:56 pm
      The stats speak for themselves guys

Oh and we didn't have to buy the World Series in 2008 ;)
      Brooklyn Red

• 6,539 posts | 223 
      Reply #55: Aug 11, 2011 11:51:56 pm
      I'll find out tomorrow if I gotta work Sat.  Be nice to have a pint with ya. You with Verizon?

Would be good.

And yup. I am.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #56: Aug 12, 2011 02:05:55 am
      The stats speak for themselves guys

Oh and we didn't have to buy the World Series in 2008 ;)

Yeah, Stats speak for themselves - 27 titles being the biggest one.

And F**k the buying titles talk. Any team in baseball has to spend money to win. Even if you don't have the HIGHEST payroll, you're still spending way more than the shitty teams who can't afford to bring any of the depth of talent the top teams have - therefore buying the title.

Not to mention 20 of our 27 titles were won before the Steinbrenner years.. that's a tradition of winning, as Eric said.

simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #57: Aug 12, 2011 02:09:17 am
      Yeah, Stats speak for themselves - 27 titles being the biggest one.

And f**k the buying titles talk. Any team in baseball has to spend money to win. Even if you don't have the HIGHEST payroll, you're still spending way more than the shitty teams who can't afford to bring any of the depth of talent the top teams have - therefore buying the title.

Not to mention 20 of our 27 titles were won before the Steinbrenner years.. that's a tradition of winning, as Eric said.

;D I just think you can't deny that the Phillies are the best team in baseball right now and to do that without the money available to the Sox and the Yanks is impressive
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #58: Aug 12, 2011 02:23:16 am
      ;D I just think you can't deny that the Phillies are the best team in baseball right now and to do that without the money available to the Sox and the Yanks is impressive

Philly does have the 4th highest payroll out of 30 teams. They spent 50 million more than the world champion Giants.  They have money and a new stadium.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #59: Aug 12, 2011 02:34:30 am
      Philly does have the 4th highest payroll out of 30 teams. They spent 50 million more than the world champion Giants.  They have money and a new stadium.
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Citezens Bank Park is 7 years old, it's not that new anymore

However, it's new enough that I haven't been there, I haven't been to a game since Travis Lee played for us ^.^
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #60: Aug 12, 2011 05:17:06 am

Titles are won in October. Yankees fans know this well ;)
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #61: Aug 12, 2011 09:50:56 pm
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Citezens Bank Park is 7 years old, it's not that new anymore

However, it's new enough that I haven't been there, I haven't been to a game since Travis Lee played for us ^.^

7 years is like brand new, at least to me. I'm an old fart   ;D
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #62: Aug 12, 2011 09:56:32 pm
      7 years is like brand new, at least to me. I'm an old fart   ;D
      Young at heart? :p

When's the last time you went to a game?

Obviously more recently than me but that's hardly fair as I live an ocean away from Philly XD

Had to get ESPN so i can get the games but it's fu**ed up my sleeping patterns a treat
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #63: Aug 13, 2011 12:30:06 am
      simolfc

1st lets get out of this thread and go to the baseball one. I fell all icky and dirty talking in a stupid red sox thread  :D

Go here

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=29071.0

simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #64: Aug 13, 2011 12:32:16 am
      simolfc

1st lets get out of this thread and go to the baseball one. I fell all icky and dirty talking in a stupid red sox thread  :D

Go here

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=29071.0

Ahahahaha, see you there

Quick Reply