Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli)

Read 20905 times
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Re: Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli)
      Reply #92: Apr 29, 2011 11:17:38 pm
      Being from the USA I have seen first hand how FSG do business for a few years now.  Basically if you want it in a nutshell, they sign who you want but who you didn't think of because you thought the person was out of reach so you didn't consider it.  SO lets just see, it's going to be a great summer window!

They like to make money off of the WOW factor.

Agreed. bas**rds stole my Adrian Gonzalez :'(
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #93: Apr 30, 2011 07:56:07 pm
      Quick enough isn't he?! Just watching Napoli v Genoa and they're constantly looking to play it to Lavezzi.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #94: Apr 30, 2011 08:51:55 pm
      ^ And they do it alot . People continually look at stats and tell me i'm talking sh*t when i say Cavani is crap and Lavezzi is their best striker but its true.
      redsordie27
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 293 posts |
      Reply #95: Jun 10, 2011 12:07:49 am
      We really need to sign Lavezzi hes top class
      hugh07
      • Forum John Toshack

• 261 posts |
      Reply #96: Jun 10, 2011 01:27:13 am
      We really need to sign Lavezzi hes top class
      Yep,been saying this for some time,quality player,hard worker,once he has the ball wud not let it go.Some similarities with Tevez,but I dont see any chance by the moment.
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #97: Jun 10, 2011 01:34:21 am
      Certainly nothing solid on Lavezzi coming here. As most said regarding the last reports in this thread, smacks of an agent angling for an improved deal at the player's current club.
      rocky299
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts |
      Reply #98: Jun 10, 2011 02:36:45 am
       how long have i been harping on about him for. he plays in the hole very difficult to mark. has an engine like tevez. would cost us between 20-25 million but well worth it awesome player.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #99: Jun 10, 2011 02:38:01 am
      Why has this been bumped? No new links to him. Not even ITK talk.
      rocky299
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts |
      Reply #100: Jun 10, 2011 02:44:58 am
      Why has this been bumped? No new links to him. Not even ITK talk.
      im just hoping kenny. reads my posts and decides to make a bid on him. only thing is Napoli are in champions league so will want to keep him.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #101: Jun 28, 2011 04:26:30 pm

Lavezzi set for Anfield switch?

Jun 28 2011

Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi has alerted the Reds by expressing his desire to leave the Italian side.

The 26-year-old Argentine forward has been linked to Liverpool as well as both Manchester clubs - and now the door seems to be open.

"I have never been a dreamer. In my life, I have always set myself goals - many goals to reach. I am someone who organises his future," Lavezzi is said to have told La Naicon.

"I take each day as it comes and enjoy every moment. My next goal after Napoli is to play in a great team."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/28/liverpool-fc-rumour-mill-reds-in-for-wayne-bridge-diego-and-ezequiel-lavezzi-100252-28956411/2/

Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #102: Jun 28, 2011 05:01:59 pm
      Lavezzi set for Anfield switch?

Jun 28 2011

Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi has alerted the Reds by expressing his desire to leave the Italian side.

The 26-year-old Argentine forward has been linked to Liverpool as well as both Manchester clubs - and now the door seems to be open.

"I have never been a dreamer. In my life, I have always set myself goals - many goals to reach. I am someone who organises his future," Lavezzi is said to have told La Naicon.

"I take each day as it comes and enjoy every moment. My next goal after Napoli is to play in a great team."

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/28/liverpool-fc-rumour-mill-reds-in-for-wayne-bridge-diego-and-ezequiel-lavezzi-100252-28956411/2/

Love the way Lavezzi doesn't even mention joining us and yet the Echo speculate he may come to the club. ;D
      redsnake
      • Banned

• 128 posts |
      Reply #103: Jun 28, 2011 05:36:39 pm
      im just hoping kenny. reads my posts and decides to make a bid on him. only thing is Napoli are in champions league so will want to keep him.
      Your right Rocky you certainly know your stuff fella.  Lavezzi is fecking awesome. Imagine having Aqua then Lavezzi in the hole Mata on the wing and Suarez up top. How can anyone compare Downing Hendo Carroll and Wickham with them 4
      redsnake
      • Banned

• 128 posts |
      Reply #104: Jun 28, 2011 06:22:35 pm
      ^ And they do it alot . People continually look at stats and tell me I'm talking sh*t when I say Cavani is crap and Lavezzi is their best striker but its true.
      I agree Crounchino Cavani is abit of a donkey if you ask me. So hope the rumour that the Scum are after him is true.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #105: Jul 06, 2011 12:16:36 pm

No offers for Manchester City and Liverpool target Ezequiel Lavezzi

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Ezequiel Lavezzi has yet to receive a good enough offer to leave Napoli this summer, according to the player's agent.

The Argentina international has been strongly linked with a move to the Barclays Premier League, with Manchester City and Liverpool among the clubs reportedly keen to acquire the striker's services.

"Lavezzi will not move unless an important offer arrives," Lavezzi's agent Alejandro Mazzoni told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"At this time, there are none."

The 26-year-old forward, who is also a reported target of Barcelona, is under contract with Napoli until June 2015.

Lavezzi has a release clause in his contract of 30 million euros.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/no-offers-for-manchester-city-and-liverpool-target-ezequiel-lavezzi-say-napoli-2307264.html
      StevieG-force
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,526 posts | 12 
      • Name:Richard-Age:21-Nationality:Welsh
      Reply #106: Jul 06, 2011 12:31:11 pm
      No offers for Manchester City and Liverpool target Ezequiel Lavezzi

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Ezequiel Lavezzi has yet to receive a good enough offer to leave Napoli this summer, according to the player's agent.

The Argentina international has been strongly linked with a move to the Barclays Premier League, with Manchester City and Liverpool among the clubs reportedly keen to acquire the striker's services.

"Lavezzi will not move unless an important offer arrives," Lavezzi's agent Alejandro Mazzoni told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"At this time, there are none."

The 26-year-old forward, who is also a reported target of Barcelona, is under contract with Napoli until June 2015.

Lavezzi has a release clause in his contract of 30 million euros.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/no-offers-for-manchester-city-and-liverpool-target-ezequiel-lavezzi-say-napoli-2307264.html

Definitely an appeal from his agent, practically begging for an offer, would be such an exciting signing, however unlikely. We've really got a lack of pace in our squad at the moment, something Lavezzi has in abundance.

Quick Reply