Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Best way to get tickets outside England

Read 2865 times
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Best way to get tickets outside England
      Feb 12, 2011 11:47:34 pm
      A few of us are considering making a trip down from Scotland to Anfield for a game, but we don't know how to go about getting tickets. I've been on the website and it says you need to join the membership scheme to order them online. Obviously we can't get down to the ticket office and I've heard that phoning up is a nightmare. Any ideas for the best way to get tickets?

Thanks.
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Re: Best way to get tickets outside England
      Reply #1: Feb 13, 2011 02:19:42 am
      You just listed all the options. Choose one!
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #2: Feb 13, 2011 12:37:33 pm
      You just listed all the options. Choose one!

What's the easiest way to do it though?  :laugh:
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #3: Feb 13, 2011 12:37:39 pm
      A few of us are considering making a trip down from Scotland to Anfield for a game, but we don't know how to go about getting tickets. I've been on the website and it says you need to join the membership scheme to order them online. Obviously we can't get down to the ticket office and I've heard that phoning up is a nightmare. Any ideas for the best way to get tickets?

Thanks.

Membership is probably the best way. And it can all be done online. Good luck mate, just make sure you find out what date you need your membership by etc.
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #4: Feb 13, 2011 12:41:34 pm
      It's easy enough to wait until tickets are on late availability and you can get them online easilly, Birmingham at Anfield would be a good shout mate as it's the week before Newcastle at home which will be more popular obviously. I got a ticket for yesterday from the Falkirk branch and travelled down with them. It's quality. If you get in touch with the branch then I've had tickets for 2 games this season without bother this season and I think I might be getting another one for a game in April sometime so is no bother and I've not got an All Red card, getting one next season though.

Memberships can be bought online but theres not really enough games left to get many      pre-requisites. But I'm sure you'll be fine in the late availability for some of the home games to come.
      YNWABairn
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes
      • Started Topic

• 835 posts |
      • Anti Modern Football
      Reply #5: Feb 13, 2011 10:08:06 pm
      Cheers folks. I'll keep them in mind.

Quick Reply