Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

problems with acer laptop

Read 1192 times
      sirignano
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 307 posts |
      problems with acer laptop
      Feb 22, 2011 12:43:36 pm
      if theres any computer whizkids about would you mind telling me why my acer laptop (over 2 years old) keeps on clinking and turning itself off when it gets too hot, also the screen is a strange light blue colour in some places and it really annoys me. id buy a new laptop but i'm skint! :(
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Re: problems with acer laptop
      Reply #1: Feb 22, 2011 01:08:44 pm
      if theres any computer whizkids about would you mind telling me why my acer laptop (over 2 years old) keeps on clinking and turning itself off when it gets too hot, also the screen is a strange light blue colour in some places and it really annoys me. id buy a new laptop but I'm skint! :(

You answered your own question. If a laptop overheats it will turn off. And you'll know if that's the case because when you turn it on again straight after it will more than likely do the exact same thing.

What processor does it have? (i.e. AMD blah blah blah, or Intel Core blah blah blah) What RAM and what hard drive capacity?
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Re: problems with acer laptop
      Reply #2: Feb 22, 2011 01:24:19 pm
      Open her up and clean out any dust, can make a huge difference to the fan not functioning properly.

Quick Reply