Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

West Ham 3-1 Liverpool - post match tantrums

Read 59665 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: West Ham 3-1 Liverpool - post match tantrums
      Reply #920: Feb 28, 2011 04:13:27 pm
      We do mate, anyone in particular in mind? 
      Said Martinez, Banega and Pastore in the who do you want thread. Either of those three, but they're not cheap.
      We got exposed in the centre at the weekend.
      Brown LFC
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 33 posts | -34 
      Reply #921: Feb 28, 2011 04:13:44 pm
      Over the past two seasons or so we have enough of those shitty players the likes of Kuyt full of running, can't pass, NO PRODUCT, Lucas a prime example of a very average player, 1 good performance in every 5 bad ones, Skrtel the most useless defender in the whole league, clumsy, no footballing brain, can't head the ball, a total useless, Ngog another light weight dancer, never improved, and he has showed his true colour in the two European games!!. Maxi, total useless, Aurelio total useless. Thanks God for Hodgson to clear out, Degen, Riera, Dosenna, and others. All those players should be existed from the squad and be replaced by top quality players, otherwise we will be witnessing the same ordeal next season, does not matter how is the manager, whether it is Kenny, Hodgson, Wenger, or even Mourinho
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #922: Feb 28, 2011 04:15:53 pm
      Over the past two seasons or so we have enough of those shitty players the likes of Kuyt full of running, can't pass, NO PRODUCT, Lucas a prime example of a very average player, 1 good performance in every 5 bad ones, Skrtel the most useless defender in the whole league, clumsy, no footballing brain, can't head the ball, a total useless, Ngog another light weight dancer, never improved, and he has showed his true colour in the two European games!!. Maxi, total useless, Aurelio total useless. Thanks God for Hodgson to clear out, Degen, Riera, Dosenna, and others. All those players should be existed from the squad and be replaced by top quality players, otherwise we will be witnessing the same ordeal next season, does not matter how is the manager, whether it is Kenny, Hodgson, Wenger, or even Mourinho

Do you pop up once a year after a bad result to spout pure negative sh*te.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #923: Feb 28, 2011 04:17:50 pm
      Dosenna was let go by Rafa and Degen is only on loan.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,920 posts | 964 
      Reply #924: Feb 28, 2011 04:19:45 pm
      We do mate, anyone in particular in mind? 

I've got one in mind, and he is technically already a Liverpool player  :roll:

We did look woeful yesterday, and the only players I thought did well were Suarez, Carra, and Kelly (while he was on the pitch).  However, I am confident that Gerrard and Raul will be back to their best for the Man U game.  Even quality players have bad showings from time to time.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #925: Feb 28, 2011 04:21:29 pm
      Said Martinez, Banega and Pastore in the who do you want thread. Either of those three, but they're not cheap.
      We got exposed in the centre at the weekend.

Benega would be available for cheap. He had a falling out with the manager a little while ago and is not getting regular football, also with Valencia being in more debt them we were a little while ago they may let him go for a fair price.

He's a cross between Mash and Alonso, and is very good.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #926: Feb 28, 2011 04:35:17 pm
      Benega would be available for cheap. He had a falling out with the manager a little while ago and is not getting regular football, also with Valencia being in more debt them we were a little while ago they may let him go for a fair price.

He's a cross between Mash and Alonso, and is very good.
      I know... Stick him beside Lucas in the West Ham game and we'd have cleaned up.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #927: Feb 28, 2011 04:49:03 pm
      How much would they want for Benega though and weren't we after him in the summer when Masch was leaving?
      solodee

• 6,035 posts | 147 
      • Liverpool FC All The Way
      Reply #928: Feb 28, 2011 04:56:58 pm
      DESPERATELY! We need a quality cover for Gerrard. Charlie Adams.
      Zebedee
      • Forum Gary McAllister

• 93 posts |
      Reply #929: Feb 28, 2011 06:39:00 pm
      yep,since the sparta game,i had my doubts about this game,i mean common guys ,the lads performance are sh*t and below par,not acceptable at all,no wonder the traitor left us for a 'top team' ,really we need to up our performance! if we need to get to level were we all have known this team to be ,and that is top four,Champion league soccer! dont give in satisfaction to that traitor,never! YNWA!
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #930: Feb 28, 2011 06:54:31 pm
      I agree mate.  He's there to protect the back line but had no protection himself.

He was left on his own too often and got outnumbered too many times.  He always does look weak playing alongside Stevie though.

I think that's because Stevie goes walkabout, and Lucas doesn't know whether to cover his own position or take the middle ground, and drift towards the space left by him - when Gerrard is fit and on top of his game it's less of a problem, because he still has the pace to get back and help cover.
      However yesterday he looked knackered, and didn't have it in his legs...

It was noticeable yesterday that our 2 forward thinking midfielders left too much space behind them, and didn't track back when we lost the ball, and as a result there was acres of space for hammers midfielders to run into, leaving Lucas and our CB's exposed, not to mention cole doing that F***ing annoying sideways crab type stance rather than getting stuck in there.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #931: Feb 28, 2011 08:57:35 pm
      time to bench gerrad he is always getting injured and usually first game back he is woefull. getting picked because of past performances. if SAF can bench berbatov why cant kenny drop him for a game or two. his stats will reveal that he is past his best so its all downhill probably from here. he has so much mileage on him now and its beggining to take his toll on his body
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #932: Feb 28, 2011 09:09:06 pm
      The performance was so bad, which remind me of R. Hodgson days, mind you our team that is full of average players have not had a decent performance since Wigan game, the team couldn't win by then, and had awful display in Europe over the past two game, and some how we expected that our beloved average star players, will lose badly against an average West Ham side, who had so easy against us, they were shooting and scoring for fun, like a practice match. Next Sunday is a very tough game, if we lose it, then we can kiss the 6th spot goodbye.

What is this?? And why are you here?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #933: Feb 28, 2011 09:13:26 pm

'kin ell. Finally found someone who uses more commas than me!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #934: Feb 28, 2011 09:16:47 pm
      'kin ell. Finally found someone who uses more commas than me!

Ah ... but ... you're not a dot man... eh?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #935: Feb 28, 2011 09:18:25 pm
      Ah ... but ... you're not a dot man... eh?

Occasionally, now and then.... when it takes my fancy  :f_tongueincheek:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #936: Feb 28, 2011 09:18:59 pm
      What's wrong with the triple elipse. . .
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      Reply #937: Feb 28, 2011 09:20:17 pm
      What's wrong with the triple elipse. . .
      I believe it should be 4, then 3 on the resumption of the text. Though I may be wrong....

...it happens from time to time.
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #938: Mar 02, 2011 11:15:41 am
      Online for the first time since sunday.

Bloody hell, what a sh*te performance yet again.

I can live with poor results if the side showed some passion and fight and were just out played or had no luck on the day but they very rarely do. West ham are F***ing awful and if the lads showed abit of spirit and fight we would have come away with 3 points there.

Reina looks bored and pissed off in all honesty.

Kelly before he got injured, and wilson did ok jobs in my opinion.

Carragher and skrtel aren't a good pairing IMO. Skrtel has become clumsy and carragher is absolutely awful in the air. Hes a proper shithouse when it comes to heading, instead of jumping with a player he always, always, always trys leaning into him instead and more like put him off rather than challenging with him. Hes shockingly bad.

Meireles, lucas and gerrard were outplayed in midfield. All 3 of them were poor. Gerrard only seemed interested in the last 5 mins.

Can't even remember johnson playing apart from his goal.

Still looking for a spark or some class from cole and yet to see it. Kuyt had a traditional headless chicken performance. Suarez was starved of any service but showed some absolute class by skinning a hammers defender to create the goal.

All in all it was F***ing sh*te and its performances like this why i say on here the top 5 are miles ahead of us and i actually get slaughtered for it and start being accused of being a WUM or just a negative fan. If that game on sunday doesn't prove that to some people on here then i don't know what will.

Investment is needed desperately within our squad.

7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #939: Mar 02, 2011 07:05:27 pm
      Online for the first time since sunday.

Bloody hell, what a sh*te performance yet again.

Obviously not been watching our good performances under Kenny then....
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #940: Mar 03, 2011 09:45:22 am
      Obviously not been watching our good performances under Kenny then....

which great performances are these then, stoke at home?

United away in the cup. First game for KK. We showed a lot of spirit on the day, something we hadn't done in previous weeks, but jib the excuses the referee fu**ed up bla bla bla, the mancs were better on the day and deserved to go through. end of.

blackpool away. one of the worst performances and results this season.

everton, we dropped 2 points, as simple as that. great in the first half. sh*te in the second half. should have won the game but didn't. Threw away 2 points.

wolves away. we were superb. massive improvement.

fulham should have taken 3 points from us and we were hanging on for our lives for the last 15-20mins, they had 3 chances cleared off the line. How we won that game I will never no. the performance was poor and fulham deserved at the very least a point.

stoke at home. professional job and we experienced no difficulties or problems from them. good performance.

in europe - both games we were awful. boring, no enegry, no ideas, just complete and utter sh*te. Im sorry but were playing a team where tomas repka is a f**king hero. I expect much much better.

west ham away - absolutely dreadfull. as bad if not worse than a hodgson game.

So where are these fantastic performances? Ok, the team spirit seems to have improved under KK and the football looks slightly better than the hodgson era but stop f**king kidding yourselves. We are an average team, the top 5 are miles ahead and it doesnt matter who the fucks in charge, the team needs big investment quickly.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #941: Mar 03, 2011 10:27:16 am
      which great performances are these then, stoke at home?

United away in the cup. First game for KK. We showed a lot of spirit on the day, something we hadn't done in previous weeks, but jib the excuses the referee fu**ed up bla bla bla, the mancs were better on the day and deserved to go through. end of.

blackpool away. one of the worst performances and results this season.

everton, we dropped 2 points, as simple as that. great in the first half. sh*te in the second half. should have won the game but didn't. Threw away 2 points.

wolves away. we were superb. massive improvement.

fulham should have taken 3 points from us and we were hanging on for our lives for the last 15-20mins, they had 3 chances cleared off the line. How we won that game I will never no. the performance was poor and fulham deserved at the very least a point.

stoke at home. professional job and we experienced no difficulties or problems from them. good performance.

in europe - both games we were awful. boring, no enegry, no ideas, just complete and utter sh*te. Im sorry but were playing a team where tomas repka is a f**king hero. I expect much much better.

west ham away - absolutely dreadfull. as bad if not worse than a hodgson game.

So where are these fantastic performances? Ok, the team spirit seems to have improved under KK and the football looks slightly better than the hodgson era but stop f**king kidding yourselves. We are an average team, the top 5 are miles ahead and it doesnt matter who the fucks in charge, the team needs big investment quickly.

Pull yourself together lad. All you do is moan and whinge. F***ing depressing reading your sh*te.
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #942: Mar 03, 2011 10:33:30 am
      Just a frustrated red who gets annoyed of watching the same performances week in week out which have no passion injected at all.

It also does my head in reading comments like we will pip chelsea and city to fourth, because we won't, so its a F***ing stupid thing to say or suggest.

It does my head in suggesting we can challenge with our youth or reserves. Again, no we won't, so again, what a stupid thing to say.

Doesn't matter whoose in charge, the squad needs investing which is all i bang on about. the last 2 seasons have been piss poor and extremely dissappointing.

Quick Reply