Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

West Ham 3-1 Liverpool - post match tantrums

Read 59683 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,244 posts | 4929 
      Re: West Ham 3-1 Liverpool - post match tantrums
      Reply #943: Mar 03, 2011 10:34:29 am
      We are an average team, the top 5 are miles ahead and it doesnt matter who the fucks in charge, the team needs big investment quickly.

Spurs only 8 points ahead, Chelsea only 9 points ahead and City 10 points.

Not a massive difference considering all three of those clubs have been investing over the last few seasons and have established managers who have had time to work with their squads.

While we have had to deal with getting rid of the previous owners this season and having one of the worst managers in our history for a large part of the season.
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #944: Mar 03, 2011 10:39:46 am
      Yeah, agreed, our rivals have invested and we've stood still, at the same time poorly managed meaning we've fell way behind.

Your saying a 10 point gap isn't much then?

Ok then, well if everton win there game in hand don't they go within 3 points of us? So considering many see them as part of a relegation battle do you not think thats a worry.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #945: Mar 03, 2011 10:41:05 am
      Just a frustrated red who gets annoyed of watching the same performances week in week out which have no passion injected at all.

It also does my head in reading comments like we will pip chelsea and city to fourth, because we won't, so its a F***ing stupid thing to say or suggest.

It does my head in suggesting we can challenge with our youth or reserves. Again, no we won't, so again, what a stupid thing to say.

Doesn't matter whoose in charge, the squad needs investing which is all i bang on about. the last 2 seasons have been piss poor and extremely dissappointing.

I will agree with all of that (except about talk of top 4 from fans, that is up to the individual) Most, if not all of us accept that we need investment, but lets not forget that Suarez is finding fitness, and Carroll hasn't played a minute for us yet.

With investment in key positions, we can challenge the top 4 again in the not so distant future.

We just have to hope the Suarez - Carroll partnership clicks.
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #946: Mar 03, 2011 10:41:15 am
      Pull yourself together lad. All you do is moan and whinge. F***ing depressing reading your sh*te.

And out of curiosity, which of my post do you not agree with?

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,244 posts | 4929 
      Reply #947: Mar 03, 2011 10:44:15 am
      Yeah, agreed, our rivals have invested and we've stood still, at the same time poorly managed meaning we've fell way behind.

Your saying a 10 point gap isn't much then?

Ok then, well if everton win there game in hand don't they go within 3 points of us? So considering many see them as part of a relegation battle do you not think thats a worry.

Obviously we would like to be closer than 10 points to third and more importantly closer to first but I'm just pointing out in the grand scheme of what we have had to deal with over the last season or two and with Kenny having only been appointed in January then for us still be in with a chance of finishing top six is much better than it looked around Christmas.

We now have owners who will invest, a manager who will develop the team and squad and I will look to the positives instead of the negatives of the past few months.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #948: Mar 03, 2011 10:46:30 am
      And out of curiosity, which of my post do you not agree with?

How long have you got?
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #949: Mar 03, 2011 10:53:32 am
      The future potentially looks bright yes, but only if we invest and it has to be heavily too. Signing 1 or 2 players will not change a thing. We need to re-build the team from back to front. The performances last season, earlier this season, and NOW, aren't good enough.

Talking about the present its still just as gloomy as it was under Hodgson if we are honest. Some reds will never critcise dalglish though, they just won't do it. They will repeatedly say he's doing an excellent job no matter what the performances or results are. In my opinion though, we've played very well in only two games of dalglish's reign. Wolves and Stoke. The rest have only been a very slight improvement on Hodgson.

Im not criticising Kenny here, Im stating he has inherited a very average team, something many reds refuse to admit because of our history, but at the moment we are just slightly better than the likes of flipping Sunderland. The top 5 are streets ahead of us. We will finish miles behind.

kopite94
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts |
      Reply #950: Mar 03, 2011 02:03:37 pm
      Spent the best part of 200 quid to see such a lack luster performance, gutted is an under statement 
      kopite94
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts |
      Reply #951: Mar 03, 2011 02:06:14 pm
      which great performances are these then, stoke at home?

United away in the cup. First game for KK. We showed a lot of spirit on the day, something we hadn't done in previous weeks, but jib the excuses the referee fu**ed up bla bla bla, the mancs were better on the day and deserved to go through. end of.

blackpool away. one of the worst performances and results this season.

everton, we dropped 2 points, as simple as that. great in the first half. sh*te in the second half. should have won the game but didn't. Threw away 2 points.

wolves away. we were superb. massive improvement.

fulham should have taken 3 points from us and we were hanging on for our lives for the last 15-20mins, they had 3 chances cleared off the line. How we won that game I will never no. the performance was poor and fulham deserved at the very least a point.

stoke at home. professional job and we experienced no difficulties or problems from them. good performance.

in europe - both games we were awful. boring, no enegry, no ideas, just complete and utter sh*te. Im sorry but were playing a team where tomas repka is a f**king hero. I expect much much better.

west ham away - absolutely dreadfull. as bad if not worse than a hodgson game.

So where are these fantastic performances? Ok, the team spirit seems to have improved under KK and the football looks slightly better than the hodgson era but stop f**king kidding yourselves. We are an average team, the top 5 are miles ahead and it doesnt matter who the fucks in charge, the team needs big investment quickly.

Have you been watching the same last 7 games as the rest of us,
      some very impressive performances home and away
      your f**king depressing to read.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #952: Mar 03, 2011 02:50:31 pm
      which great performances are these then, stoke at home?

United away in the cup. First game for KK. We showed a lot of spirit on the day, something we hadn't done in previous weeks, but jib the excuses the referee fu**ed up bla bla bla, the mancs were better on the day and deserved to go through. end of.

blackpool away. one of the worst performances and results this season.

everton, we dropped 2 points, as simple as that. great in the first half. sh*te in the second half. should have won the game but didn't. Threw away 2 points.

wolves away. we were superb. massive improvement.

fulham should have taken 3 points from us and we were hanging on for our lives for the last 15-20mins, they had 3 chances cleared off the line. How we won that game I will never no. the performance was poor and fulham deserved at the very least a point.

stoke at home. professional job and we experienced no difficulties or problems from them. good performance.

in europe - both games we were awful. boring, no enegry, no ideas, just complete and utter sh*te. Im sorry but were playing a team where tomas repka is a f**king hero. I expect much much better.

west ham away - absolutely dreadfull. as bad if not worse than a hodgson game.

So where are these fantastic performances? Ok, the team spirit seems to have improved under KK and the football looks slightly better than the hodgson era but stop f**king kidding yourselves. We are an average team, the top 5 are miles ahead and it doesnt matter who the fucks in charge, the team needs big investment quickly.

My My, just the mood-lifter I needed.  :roll:

P.S. We played a game against Chelsea too. Mind mentioning that? ;)
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #953: Mar 03, 2011 04:50:18 pm
      Have you been watching the same last 7 games as the rest of us,
      some very impressive performances home and away
      your f**king depressing to read.

So apart from stoke at home and wolves away, in the games i mentioned, you believe we were the better team in those matches and played well? Your having a F***ing laugh if you do. Cant be arsed having a convo with the reds who still believe we are a fantastic side and will finish fourth this season, all have their heads up their arses and won't talk realistically.

My My, just the mood-lifter I needed.  :roll:

P.S. We played a game against Chelsea too. Mind mentioning that? ;)

My bad, apologies, chelsea away a great performance and result too.

bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #954: Mar 03, 2011 04:56:54 pm
      So apart from stoke at home and wolves away, in the games I mentioned, you believe we were the better team in those matches and played well? Your having a f**king laugh if you do. Cant be arsed having a convo with the reds who still believe we are a fantastic side and will finish fourth this season, all have their heads up their arses and won't talk realistically.

My bad, apologies, chelsea away a great performance and result too.

Jeez you're a breath of fresh air. Stop being a F***ing know-it-all and getting your little knickers in a twist everytime someone disagrees with you alright?

And if you had watched United for half this season, many would say that they don't deserve to be top. But they are. You don't have to play like F***ing Barcelona every game to do well (though that would be nice).

I think we have a lot of work to do still, but unlike yourself im an optimist. Nothing wrong with being F***ing optimistic regardless of how realistically possible something is.

Now either accept that some people like a glass half full instead of half empty, or stop posting. Your constant berating of people who think differently than you is pissing me off. I used to be the same on some subjects, and it just isn't cool.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #955: Mar 03, 2011 04:57:29 pm
      Weere the better team agianst Wigan by far, they had one decent chance and scored.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #956: Mar 03, 2011 05:00:59 pm
      I thought we were sh*te against Wigan home and away
      Carroll9
      • Banned

• 324 posts |
      Reply #957: Mar 04, 2011 10:49:32 am
      Jeez you're a breath of fresh air. Stop being a f**king know-it-all and getting your little knickers in a twist everytime someone disagrees with you alright?

And if you had watched United for half this season, many would say that they don't deserve to be top. But they are. You don't have to play like f**king Barcelona every game to do well (though that would be nice).

I think we have a lot of work to do still, but unlike yourself im an optimist. Nothing wrong with being f**king optimistic regardless of how realistically possible something is.

Now either accept that some people like a glass half full instead of half empty, or stop posting. Your constant berating of people who think differently than you is pissing me off. I used to be the same on some subjects, and it just isn't cool.

1. How am i a 'know it all'? I've gone through kennys games and said we played well here, we played sh*te there. Hardly a know it all its my opinion leaning on a fact. If people thought we played well against fulham at home or west ham away for example then they are watching a completly different game to me.

2. Who deserves to be top then? The league table never lies and although I admit there are plenty of fixtures through the season where a team will pick up 3 points undeservedly so, United have been the better side in the vast majority of their games this season despite them not being at there best. They could still go up a few gears.

3. Why are you mentioning barca? They are the best footballing side in the world yes but I couldn't give a flying pigs sh*t, all i want is for 11 liverpool players to go out weekly and put a shift in. That's it. I already know the squad isn't good enough to win the league but that still doesn't mean they can get lazy and give half hearted performances every week. It isn't good enough. They didn't put a shift in at West Ham so i express my annoyances on here, then i get divvys like you claiming Im a negative fan or a WUM. If i was negative, I wouldn't go the games, that simple.

4. 'Constant berating of people' or criticising the liverpool 11? If people disagree with me I have no problem with that but I find it a little embarassing some reds are still claiming we can finish in the top 4 this season for example. We are the 6th best team in the league and at the moment we are some distance from getting anywhere near the top.

Quick Reply