Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Ticket Info : Toulouse Away Champs. League 15/8/07 15.30 kick-off

Read 4704 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Ticket Info : Toulouse Away Champs. League 15/8/07 15.30 kick-off
      Aug 07, 2007 02:43:28 pm
      The first of our Champions League games is less than a couple of weeks away. Here are the ticket selling arrangements for our away game against Toulouse. 
      UEFA Champions League Qualifier

Toulouse FC v Liverpool

To be played at the Stadium Municipal, Toulouse
      On Wednesday 15 August 2007, kick off 16.30 hrs (15.30 hrs GMT)

We will be receiving an allocation of 1400 tickets for this ALL TICKET fixture priced at £25 each

Ticket Allocation

Tickets will be allocated as available and for as long as supplies last to Season Ticket holders, Corporate Members and Fan Card holders wishing to travel independently and who attended 6,5,or 4 away European games during the group or knock out stage of the 2006/07 European Champions League excluding the Final.

Selling Arrangements

Where possible all qualifying supporters should complete a European Travel Application Form and return their form with either credit card details including an expiry date, valid from date or issue number where appropriate or a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club. A daytime telephone number is essential as the ticket office will be contacting successful applicants. For this match the Ticket Office will also accept telephone applications, 0844 844 0844 (Overseas 00 44 (0)870 220 2151) as well as personal applications at the Ticket Office.

Due to the shortage of time and the Royal Mail strikes at the end of this week, supporters living locally will be required to collect their tickets, where this is not geographically possible supporters will be advised of alternative arrangements.

Tickets will not be available until Thursday 9 August after 12.00pm

Tickets purchased for this match will carry no priority for any future match. 
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2007 06:55:48 pm by mrtommo »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Re: Ticket Info : Toulouse Away Champs. League 15/8/07 15.30 kick-off
      Reply #1: Aug 08, 2007 01:24:58 pm
      'Excluding the final' - I love it.

mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #2: Aug 10, 2007 09:02:16 pm
      Liverpool have released further ticket details for our Champions League clash in Toulouse on Wednesday afternoon. 
      Further to the initial sale we are now able to offer tickets priced at £25 as available and for as long as supplies last to Season Ticket holders, Corporate Members and Fan Card holders wishing to travel independently and who attended 3, 2, or 1 away European games during the group or knock out stage of the 2006/07 European Champions League excluding the Final.

Selling Arrangements

Where possible all qualifying supporters should complete a European Travel Application Form and return their form with either credit card details including an expiry date, valid from date or issue number where appropriate or a cheque made payable to Liverpool Football Club. A daytime telephone number is essential as the ticket office will be contacting successful applicants. For this match the Ticket Office will also accept telephone applications, 0844 844 0844 as well as personal applications at the Ticket Office.

Supporters living locally, will be required to collect their tickets, where this is not geographically possible supporters will be advised of alternative arrangements.

Tickets are available now; the Ticket Office is open Saturday and Sunday 9.15am to 1.00pm

Tickets purchased for this match will carry no priority for any future Champions League or UEFA Cup matches. 
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #3: Aug 11, 2007 11:20:08 am
       >:( Great and what about all the poor supporters that couldn't get any sort of ticket for last years CL, but still mananged to go and watch LFC via black market tickets we are going to be in the same boat again this year, I really don't think they should keep rolling over each year what tickets you bought last year (if that makes sense). That means the likes of me and my family have no chance of ever being able to by ligit tickets via the club that will count on our fan cards. Of course the tickets for Holland for easy to get because not many people wanted to go but do they count on the FC do they hell,  >:( >:( >:(, so it's the same old same old AGAIN.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #4: Aug 11, 2007 06:30:09 pm
      >:( Great and what about all the poor supporters that couldn't get any sort of ticket for last years CL, but still mananged to go and watch LFC via black market tickets we are going to be in the same boat again this year, I really don't think they should keep rolling over each year what tickets you bought last year (if that makes sense). That means the likes of me and my family have no chance of ever being able to by ligit tickets via the club that will count on our fan cards. Of course the tickets for Holland for easy to get because not many people wanted to go but do they count on the FC do they hell,  >:( >:( >:(, so it's the same old same old AGAIN.

It's the way it always has been and always will be. 

Maybe Season Tickets should be awarded via a ballot every year to everyone who wants one? Would that be fair for instance?

If you went to a few games though last year surely you should have first dibs on the tickets.
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #5: Aug 12, 2007 06:52:09 pm
      I am not saying season tickets should go into a balot that would just be stupid, what I am saying is I really dont see why CL games fans went to last year should count towards CL tickets this year, I did go to many games last year, but we had to buy tickets ' from other means' and not the club which meant they didn't count on our fan cards. I yes i did take days off work 'on hold' waiting to buy tickets from the CC line, and to be honest the system crashed more times than it worked.
      I understand from Mr Tommo that they have put a new system in place for this season so we'll have to see.

mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #6: Aug 13, 2007 06:55:29 pm
      Tickets are now all sold out.
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #7: Aug 13, 2007 07:07:03 pm
      Cheers mrtommo looks like the telly then, are you going ??

Anyone got any spares?? ;) ;) ;)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #8: Aug 13, 2007 07:16:32 pm
      Cheers mrtommo looks like the telly then, are you going ??

Anyone got any spares?? ;) ;) ;)

Would love to of gone, but spent too many euro's in Amsterdam / Rotterdam  :laugh:
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #9: Aug 13, 2007 07:23:33 pm
      Would love to of gone, but spent too many euro's in Amsterdam / Rotterdam  :laugh:

I wonder what on  ???  ;)  :D :D :D
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #10: Aug 13, 2007 07:24:58 pm
       ;) ;) Yes i did notice what the shop next to our pub sold, I hope you didn't spend too much in there , we all saw you took great interest in it, you are a bad influance on my son and hubby   ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #11: Aug 13, 2007 07:35:07 pm
      ;) ;) Yes I did notice what the shop next to our pub sold, I hope you didn't spend too much in there , we all saw you took great interest in it, you are a bad influance on my son and hubby   ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

Haha, when your son go's to Amsterdam I'll let him know where's best to go !!!
      leekar
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #12: Aug 13, 2007 07:36:50 pm
        >:D >:D >:D:D :D :D :D

Naughty Mrtommo

Quick Reply