Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

McLaren at Beckhams debut.

Read 2080 times
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      McLaren at Beckhams debut.
      Aug 10, 2007 07:18:25 am
      Well, I think this sums up what a clown of a bloke our England manager is.
      Having just turned on SSN this morning, obviously Beckham's 20 min debut is highlight news  ::)
      The footage then shows the Clown of an England manager in the crowd smiling.

What The Fcuk is he doing there in Los Angeles when the Prem. starts tomorrow ??
      Yes I know he can get back in plenty of time, but this is at the FA's expense and totally unnessary.

Surely, his priority is to find a centre back for the upcoming England games. He could be spending his time visiting Liverpool to talk to Carra, or at Portsmouth talking to Sol Campbell.
      By doing this he could check on the fitness of all the England boys at there respective clubs and also see what frame of mind there in.
      It's not difficult to realise he needs all the support he can muster from England fans at moment, but if he thinks travelling over to the other side of America just to watch that overated / jumped up duck-egg Beckham will gain him respect - then he's an even bigger dick-ed than I thought.

Trying to travel stateside and back before our weekend football will not put him in the right frame of mind to check on the English based players.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Re: McLaren at Beckhams debut.
      Reply #1: Aug 10, 2007 12:29:08 pm
      Is anyone else fed up of hearing about david beckham now? when he moved to LA i thought 'Get in, not gonna hear of him anymore!' Now he has moved im hearing about posh, the house he's bought and who he's mates with I DONT CARE!!!! And the media think we want to hear about him! Piss off and retire!
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: McLaren at Beckhams debut.
      Reply #2: Aug 10, 2007 05:44:13 pm
      I bet it took longer for him to bum becks than he was on the pitch.

Quick Reply