Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Vote for your man of the match

Pepe Reina
      (0%)
      Jamie Carragher
      (0%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (2.2%)
      Steven Gerrard
      (0.3%)
      Raul Meireles
      (2.2%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (26.2%)
      Luis Suarez
      (69%)

Liverpool 3 - 1 Manchester United: Post Match Delight

Read 78974 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Re: Liverpool 3 - 1 Manchester United: Post Match Delight
      Reply #1104: Mar 08, 2011 01:27:37 am

To be honest, i don't see the problem with Carragher's tackle all too much. One footed lunge, he just simply missed. Tackles like that happen in every game, every week. Yellow card is a good call for mine.
      F**k it the lad was having a go, Nani definitely over reacted and was lucky to stay on the field.(or the stretcher)
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1105: Mar 08, 2011 01:36:02 am
      F**k it the lad was having a go, Nani definitely over reacted and was lucky to stay on the field.(or the stretcher)

Lucky Carra didn't show him what a proper shin scraper is after the way he carried on.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #1106: Mar 08, 2011 05:26:08 am
      Just gett'n my voice back,absolute murder tryin' to talk yesterday but well worth it!.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #1107: Mar 08, 2011 06:54:46 am
      Loved when Nani fell to the ground and Dirk right in his face gave him a right bollocking. Then Scholes squared up, Dirk got in his face too, and Scholes bitched out by walking back in to Nani whose crying on the floor :D
      Could you imagine getting into a fight with Dirk though? He may not look as hard as some other players but the f**ker would never give up would he?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #1108: Mar 08, 2011 07:30:06 am
      Still F***ing wrapped after that game, Suarez was brilliant.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #1109: Mar 08, 2011 08:15:20 am
      Apparently Nani just walked away when Carra tried to apologise and he's disappointed with the lack of support from the manager and club regarding that incident.

Nani needs to man up. I would definitely be a pussy if it happened to me but Carra played on with a dislocated shoulder and didn't even shed a tear when he broke his leg.

There was no problem with the tackle. It was a one footed tackle and if two footed lunges are normally red carded, Rafael would have seen red. And certainly Carra didn't have to make that challenge but it's a Northwest derby so he has the right to! To be fair to Carra, Nani deserves that because he's been a c**t all his life.

Still, how the hell could he get up and chase Phil Dowd only to go down again if it was so painful.
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #1110: Mar 08, 2011 08:17:42 am
      I read somewhere that Carra was refused access to Uniteds dressing room in order to apologise personally to Nani.

If so sums up the bitter cu*ts right there. I bet they would have let him in had they have won.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1111: Mar 08, 2011 10:49:12 am
      I read somewhere that Carra was refused access to Uniteds dressing room in order to apologise personally to Nani.

If so sums up the bitter cu*ts right there. I bet they would have let him in had they have won.

No worries - to a man they would all be hiding in their lockers sobbing and sh*t scared of anything remotely like Liverpool accent.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1112: Mar 08, 2011 10:54:35 am

Refused access, but I heard he waited for Nani to come out & apologized.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #1113: Mar 08, 2011 10:58:16 am
      Refused access, but I heard he waited for Nani to come out & apologized.

Yeah, he did but Nani simply walked by and refused all the attempts made by Carra to apologise.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1114: Mar 08, 2011 10:59:20 am
      A media ban ..how F***ing pathetic!

Surely the FA needs to do something about that.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1115: Mar 08, 2011 11:01:27 am
      A media ban ..how F***ing pathetic!

Surely the FA needs to do something about that.

Unless the media outlets who have the game rights complain and not a single one has had the balls to complain so far.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1116: Mar 08, 2011 11:12:14 am
      Unless the media outlets who have the game rights complain and not a single one has had the balls to complain so far.
      The majority are based in mancyland for some weird reason so would be wary of the manUre mafia setting fire to their premises or staff in general, as is their way.
      sarbz
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts |
      Reply #1117: Mar 08, 2011 01:20:03 pm
      Can't get enough of this thread. Love reading how we all reacted and still are. Very special win. Keep it up lads, every new post puts a smile on my face. Really need it after the season we've had.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1118: Mar 08, 2011 01:24:46 pm
      Suarez was boss but come on lads Kuyty got a hattrick against the scum has to be motm surely?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1119: Mar 08, 2011 04:45:13 pm
      Suarez was boss but come on lads Kuyty got a hattrick against the scum has to be motm surely?
      All credit to Dirk Brian for putting them away and notching up his first goal but the incredible skills displayed by Suarez were a major contribution to 2 of the goals and you've got to admit mate it was breathtaking.
      We haven't seen that potential in a Liverpool shirt in many a long day and the excitement is probably another reason why Kuyt was overlooked.
      But you can't take anything from the lad, he was in the right place at the right time to poke away and send the mancs off home with sweet FA.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1120: Mar 08, 2011 04:51:19 pm

It's not just goals for which MOTM awards are given out, it's the whole game and Suarez was the best player on the pitch Sunday, probably why he got the nod by so many.  To be honest, giving it to goalscorers has always annoyed me a little, been games when our best player has been a member of our defensive line but the goalscorer ends up getting the shout, even though all they did was put the ball away and not much else.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1121: Mar 08, 2011 04:53:46 pm

A bloke in the times had a right go at ferguson today - basically said that the media should do the same to ferguson as he does to them, and then see how he likes it.

Can't post the article cos I don't have a times subscritopn.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #1122: Mar 08, 2011 05:10:36 pm
      A bloke in the times had a right go at ferguson today - basically said that the media should do the same to ferguson as he does to them, and then see how he likes it.

Can't post the article cos I don't have a times subscritopn.

It's yet another example of there being one law for him and them, and one for everyone else. It's coming to something when the c*** has to censor himself because he can't talk without insulting the officials. Until the FA start docking points for persistent offenders though, it'll always go on. Ten grand or whatever it'll be is nothing to him at the end of the day.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #1123: Mar 08, 2011 05:17:13 pm
      Kenny Dalglish is the reason why he has boycotted the media after the game,he could not face the fact he has lost to kenny in his first leauge match against the king since the return of the king and deep down the janitor in charge of the old toilet knows that the king will be here long after the c**t himself is either forced out or retired,.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1124: Mar 08, 2011 05:34:46 pm
      Kenny Dalglish is the reason why he has boycotted the media after the game,he could not face the fact he has lost to kenny in his first leauge match against the king since the return of the king and deep down the janitor in charge of the old toilet knows that the king will be here long after the c**t himself is either forced out or retired,.

Not too sure about that Shabs, Colin Murray said on MOTD that he made the ban the day before because of his FA charge and the FA asking MUTV for footage of him slagging the ref off..

Personally I like to go with your train of thought.

Edit: In the way that he was pre-empting the loss to a better Manager. He seen when we played with them having howard that tactically and with us being at Anfield he was on to a loser.
      « Last Edit: Mar 08, 2011 05:41:19 pm by LFCexiled »
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #1125: Mar 08, 2011 05:52:50 pm
       enjoying this thread  hehe
       just shows how big and demolishing this win is, hope it keeps hurting them in the next games
        pathetic scum behaviour, as usual , red nose 's boycotting the press,the crying boy refusing Carra's apologies,
          just one shot in 90minutes (the goal)thats how much LIVERPOOL were great last sunday

keep it up REDS 

YNWA
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #1126: Mar 08, 2011 08:42:00 pm
      All credit to Dirk Brian for putting them away and notching up his first goal but the incredible skills displayed by Suarez were a major contribution to 2 of the goals and you've got to admit mate it was breathtaking.
      We haven't seen that potential in a Liverpool shirt in many a long day and the excitement is probably another reason why Kuyt was overlooked.
      But you can't take anything from the lad, he was in the right place at the right time to poke away and send the mancs off home with sweet FA.

It's not just goals for which MOTM awards are given out, it's the whole game and Suarez was the best player on the pitch Sunday, probably why he got the nod by so many.  To be honest, giving it to goalscorers has always annoyed me a little, been games when our best player has been a member of our defensive line but the goalscorer ends up getting the shout, even though all they did was put the ball away and not much else.

Lads I dont for a second doubt that Suarez is more then worthy of man of the match but for me any man who scores a hat trick and puts that lot into a world of hurt gets my shout tap ins or not

Ill gladly argue wit ye both on a weekly basis about man of the matc awards once we keep smashing teams like that. Get in  :kop5cf8koxp6:  ;)

Quick Reply