Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

Dreams

Read 56164 times
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Re: Dreams
      Reply #207: Apr 03, 2011 02:45:07 am
      That sucks mate, the best part starts after that doesn't it. I've been having 'm since I was a kid. When I was 8 or something I watched A Night on Elmstreet with my older brother, after that I started getting nightmares about Freddy Krueger. :P To battle those nightmares I started taking control over them, and I got better and better at it. Wasn't untill at least 10 years later that I learned they were lucid dreams.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #208: Apr 15, 2011 08:06:38 am
      I dreamt about aliens, I half heartedly believe but it freaks me out.

Anyways it was in the village where I live and I heard some roar, I went down the village and seen something godzilla like on the ground. I went back and got ny mortar equipment out (don't ask, I've no idea why I had mortar stuff) anyways I hit it directly and killed it. This happened again, same result. But the 3rd time I was with the family and we seen it on the ground again so we went back and my mortar equipment was set up from last time.

I was about to set it off when I looked behind me and up in the sky was this spaceship flying quite low going towards the big giant thing. I ran home, but just as I got there, artificial thunder and lightning could be seen in the sky, they were trying to scare us and then the moon suddenly changed position somehow. I woke up after I had told my neighbours and turned the news on. Felt so real though, woke up thinking it happened.
      vik94
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 403 posts |
      Reply #209: Apr 15, 2011 08:35:34 am
      I can't understand this lucid dream thing.How are you supposed to understand that you are dreaming?
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #210: Apr 15, 2011 08:46:26 am
      Leo Di caprio tells you so.;)
      vik94
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 403 posts |
      Reply #211: Apr 15, 2011 08:53:29 am
      That was one hell of a movie.2-3 levels of dreams.

Maybe I need some experience in this case.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #212: Apr 15, 2011 11:35:37 am
      I can't understand this lucid dream thing.How are you supposed to understand that you are dreaming?
      Well, it can happen in a more accidental way like with me, but you can train it aswell. Do you know when you're dreaming and suddenly you get this really weird feeling, and just before or at the moment you realise you're dreaming you wake up? That's when you become lucid, but you don't have to actually wake up, you can continue dreaming while being aware that you are. Remembering your dreams helps, because then you know reoccuring things in your dreams, so when you encounter these in your dreams you're more likely to become conscious of the fact that you're dreaming. But it also helps to just have the subject of lucid dreams on your mind, reading about it etc. There are also plenty of other tricks and tips.
      « Last Edit: Apr 15, 2011 11:51:39 am by Dexter »
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #213: Apr 15, 2011 12:25:06 pm
      I don't know if this is the same thing but as a kid, I used to have very vivid, regular nightmares. They would be different every time but the general theme was that I was trying to get away from something, running and hiding. Whatever it was that was after me was extremely frightening and I'd feel a huge sense of panick if it got close to me.
      I'm not sure how this happened but one night I was having one of these nightmares and suddenly felt that I didn't have to put up with it any more and could actually control them to some extent. To start with I could wake myself from them at any point, I'm just start blinking in the dream and this must have made me do it in real life as well, making me wake up. After doing this a few times, I felt confident enough to allow myself to drift back off to sleep and face the nightmares, as you said, I was aware that I was dreaming. Eventually I could actually control the path of the dreams and either face or expell the thing that was frightening me.
      I have disturbing dreams now and then, same as most people but I have never been that frightened by a dream since. Even when I do have them, it's usually something bad happening to people I care about rather than anything happening to me.
      vik94
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 403 posts |
      Reply #214: Apr 16, 2011 07:27:12 am
      Well, it can happen in a more accidental way like with me, but you can train it aswell. Do you know when you're dreaming and suddenly you get this really weird feeling, and just before or at the moment you realise you're dreaming you wake up? That's when you become lucid, but you don't have to actually wake up, you can continue dreaming while being aware that you are. Remembering your dreams helps, because then you know reoccuring things in your dreams, so when you encounter these in your dreams you're more likely to become conscious of the fact that you're dreaming. But it also helps to just have the subject of lucid dreams on your mind, reading about it etc. There are also plenty of other tricks and tips.
      Oh!Then yeah even I have had it many times when I was like consciously continuing the dreams.Amazing stuff.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #215: Apr 16, 2011 09:33:20 am

Leo? :P :laugh:
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #216: Apr 16, 2011 04:17:29 pm
      A thread on dreams and no mention of Stevie Knicks ???
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #217: Jun 22, 2011 05:53:43 am
      Finally found this thread.

Had the weirdest F***ing dream ever last night.

Was doing Courtney Cox up the stuffer and none other than Emmanuel Adebayor walks through the door wearing a F***ing kilt.

What the F**k!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #218: Jun 22, 2011 06:03:07 am

Had the weirdest f**king dream ever last night.

Was doing Courtney Cox up the stuffer and none other than Emmanuel Adebayor walks through the door wearing a f**king kilt.

What the f**k!

Bahahahahah!!

Quality!

Dreamt I was playing the pokies and I never do in real life started off with $400 had about $110000 felt very empty when I woke up.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #219: Jun 22, 2011 06:16:08 am

Was doing Courtney Cox up the stuffer and none other than Emmanuel Adebayor walks through the door wearing a f**king kilt.

What the f**k!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! :lmao:

I literally just busted out laughing. Gold! :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #220: Jun 22, 2011 06:19:50 am
      Rest assured, i was F***ing tripped out when i woke up. Baffling.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #221: Jun 22, 2011 07:03:55 am

Had the weirdest F***ing dream ever last night.

Was doing Courtney Cox up the stuffer and none other than Emmanuel Adebayor walks through the door wearing a F***ing kilt.

What the F**k!
      I'm waiting to hear what you did next...  :P
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #222: Jun 22, 2011 07:09:02 am
      I'm waiting to hear what you did next...  :P

I woke the F**k up.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #223: Jun 22, 2011 11:36:25 am

Are you just saying that though so you don't have to inform us that it is indeed true that people who wear kilts don't wear any underwear ? ;D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #224: Jun 22, 2011 02:46:38 pm
      Are you just saying that though so you don't have to inform us that it is indeed true that people who wear kilts don't wear any underwear ? ;D

That would of topped it off wouldn't it? Adebayor's doodle. Glad it didn't get to that situation.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #225: Jun 22, 2011 06:01:32 pm

What the f**k!
      you may be right RLB, me thinks its was Courtney Cox who walked in on Emmanuel Adebayor doing Crouchie up the Stuffer ! :f_tongueincheek:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #226: Jun 23, 2011 12:43:09 am
      you may be right RLB, me thinks its was Courtney Cox who walked in on Emmanuel Adebayor doing Crouchie up the Stuffer ! :f_tongueincheek:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #227: Aug 02, 2011 11:33:22 am
      Had the best dream ever where Liverpool beat Barca 4-2 to win there 6th champions league with goals from Agger, Sterling (2) and Poulsen :P
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #228: Aug 02, 2011 11:50:28 am
      Had the best dream ever where Liverpool beat Barca 4-2 to win there 6th champions league with goals from Agger, Sterling (2) and Poulsen :P
      That's not a dream, that's more like pure bleedin fantasy  :D
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #229: Aug 02, 2011 11:55:00 am
      He had to score didn't he, would love this to become true :)

Quick Reply