Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Dreams

Read 54567 times
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Re: Dreams
      Reply #230: Aug 02, 2011 11:59:40 am
      Had the best dream ever where Liverpool beat Barca 4-2 to win there 6th champions league with goals from Agger, Sterling (2) and Poulsen :P

The other dreams involved crimes - but this is a crime against nature. Poulson scoring? Don't be silly :laugh:
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #231: Aug 04, 2011 08:01:56 pm
      Personally, i feel the unrealistic part of that dream is beating Barca in the final.

They would of been knocked out by a Sam Allardyce led Real Madrid in the semi's.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #232: Aug 05, 2011 11:14:19 am
      Had a dream last night that I was bowling with Joy from 'My Name Is Earl'. We were both drunk and she was wearing denim hotpants.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #233: Aug 05, 2011 09:05:28 pm
      Did you win?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #234: Aug 06, 2011 01:06:26 pm
      No idea but we had a good laugh, ;D
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #235: Aug 24, 2011 10:52:03 am
      Had the weirdest dream last night.  I was playing football out my back garden with a potato, against Lionel Messi.  And I was kicking his ass 3-0 so he invited Iniesta to join his team.  They were both sh*t. ;)

Then it somehow turned into playing golf with Arsene Wenger, who wore that big waterproof dufflecoat he wears, to play golf in the sunshine.  As all this was going on, Liverpool were 10-1 up against City with Danny Wilson scoring 4 of them.  Then City came back to 10-10 in the 99th minute.  Arsene took a 6 on the par 3 so he was being a bit of a b***ard about it.

I remember something else about cleaning my bathroom as well.  Strange.  ???
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #236: Aug 26, 2011 05:46:26 pm
      If you dream about someone, does the person dream about you too at the same time? ;D
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #237: Aug 26, 2011 10:09:52 pm
      Had the weirdest dream last night.  I was playing football out my back garden with a potato, against Lionel Messi.  And I was kicking his ass 3-0 so he invited Iniesta to join his team.  They were both sh*t. ;)

Sure, they can beat Utd at Wembley to win the Champions League, but can they play in your back garden with a potato on a cold december night...? :lmao:
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #238: Oct 13, 2011 07:26:09 pm
      I literally just dreamt that I stole a donut.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #239: Oct 17, 2011 07:09:36 pm
      Dreamt last night that I was in a hotel with a large group of Jewish people, when a load of Nazi came in, walking very slowly.

I could only see their legs and feet, they were all wearing Creeks trainers. They were sat in the hotel lobby, and me and the Jewish people were trying to walk out very quickly and discreetly.

I had to carry a boiled egg (no shell), and if the Nazis saw, I knew they'd kill me. I got out, and was very relieved. WTF?
      Bier
      Reply #240: Oct 17, 2011 07:27:59 pm
      Dreamt last night that I was in a hotel with a large group of Jewish people, when a load of Nazi came in, walking very slowly.

I could only see their legs and feet, they were all wearing Creeks trainers. They were sat in the hotel lobby, and me and the Jewish people were trying to walk out very quickly and discreetly.

I had to carry a boiled egg (no shell), and if the Nazis saw, I knew they'd kill me. I got out, and was very relieved. WTF?

I analyse dreams. And I can explain your dream to you. The Nazis represents your wife or girlfriend. And the Jews represent the women you cheated on her with. Eggs represent fertility. It not having a shell means you didn't use a condom and are worried about that. You got out because you haven't been caught yet.

Obviously I'm bullshitting, but honestly, it's the best I could do! It better not be right! ;D

ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #241: Oct 17, 2011 07:36:26 pm
      I analyse dreams. And I can explain your dream to you. The Nazis represents your wife or girlfriend. And the Jews represent the women you cheated on her with. Eggs represent fertility. It not having a shell means you didn't use a condom and are worried about that. You got out because you haven't been caught yet.

Obviously I'm bullshitting, but honestly, it's the best I could do! It better not be right! ;D

You're wrong, but it was a quality attempt! :D
      Bier
      Reply #242: Oct 17, 2011 07:46:32 pm
      Thanks ;D

Are you sure though? You're even sneaking out of a hotel! haha
      barbara
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #243: Oct 17, 2011 07:46:40 pm

You BETTER not be right !!!   :whip:

Signed : Mrs Ayrton77
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      Reply #244: Oct 17, 2011 07:48:12 pm

...and my already pathetic street-cred level hits rock bottom! :D
      Bier
      Reply #245: Oct 17, 2011 07:56:27 pm
      Hahaha! ;D

Well Mrs Ayrton, don't worry. According to my girlfriend I'm not right very often, haha
      barbara
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #246: Oct 17, 2011 07:59:51 pm
       :lmao:
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #247: Oct 17, 2011 08:47:05 pm
      Re; The above. Brilliant!  :lmao:
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1462 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #248: Oct 17, 2011 09:07:08 pm
      The only ever dream I remember is one I have had ever since I was young.

Me and my cousin are walking down a road near my Grandmas, when a Chinese man on a black motorbike and all dressed in black, rides up behind us, grabs my cousin then drives off. Weird.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #249: Oct 17, 2011 09:09:46 pm

Nazis in Creek trainers?! That bit got me laughing! :D
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #250: Oct 17, 2011 09:19:49 pm

You're playing with Everton in Goodison but then came the real club of Liverpool. You couldn't see their faces because you couldn't stand the fact Liverpool are far more stronger than Everton, so you chickened out and walked slowly out. You carried that egg because you couldn't score s**te against us ;D!

LFCexiled
      Reply #251: Oct 17, 2011 11:11:45 pm

:lmao: :lmao:
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #252: Oct 17, 2011 11:14:31 pm
      @ the Ayrtons - got to win something in the end of year awards that!

Quick Reply