Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Dreams

Read 54140 times
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Re: Dreams
      Reply #23: Nov 11, 2007 12:17:54 am
      I have some weird dreams - like being kidnapped by the seagulls from Finding Nemo, to really bad ones, like my family dying, and sometimes have them that me and my boyf fight, and usually it involves us breaking up and him going to another girl.. I don't know why though. I think the one about my family is cause my mum and dad have broken up my mum is in a state and I'm worried about her, and my youngest sister who's 14 has just gone off the rails, and I'm worried about them. I'm not overly jealous of my boyf talking to other girls (obviously naturally I get a little bit jealous, but I have soo many guy friends, maybe even more than girls, in uni, that I would be a hypocrite if I went on and on about it!) and I trust him 100% - I have to living 160miles away. So I don't know ???
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #24: Nov 11, 2007 12:39:46 am
      I have some weird dreams - like being kidnapped by the seagulls from Finding Nemo,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Nicola! You're a legend mate! That's too funny!

I'm sorry to hear about you mum and dad. It's a tough time when that happens. Stay in touch as much as you can and make sure you get back home often.
      « Last Edit: Nov 11, 2007 12:42:39 am by redkenny »
      CFT
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #25: Nov 11, 2007 10:49:17 am
      Worse dream was when me and my Dad went to see Arsenal at Highbury. We were hanging around in the directors box or something and I saw somebody with a gun. Anyway, in the end, it was me and my Dad running away from this guy with the gun. My Dad I saw laying on a bench - he'd been shot! But if I ran to him, the gunman would probably see me. It was just a horrible dream which had a horrible feel about it when I look back.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #26: Nov 11, 2007 11:28:22 am
      I've had some weird dreams, like this one, i was a ref in a football match but i don't know who i was reffing, then the stadium turned into a boxing ring and it was a boxing match an see who could stay on the longest  ???
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #27: Nov 11, 2007 11:48:55 am
      Had a dream yesterday night before we played Fulham that Babel had gone on loan there.

I woke up really pissed off until I come to my sences!
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #28: Nov 12, 2007 12:59:39 am
      I dream of food.......... After seven weeks and not eating anything else than noodles, Ive started to have this dreams about food. Proper food. I wake up believing Im ok and ready for some real eating!! before I realize Im not ok yet...and that Im stuck with those #!!@&#% noodles... I used to have awake dreams about lasagne, steak, baked potatos and taco, now I dont care anymore. Just give me a slice of bread!! With some egg and caviar.. mmm... And mayonnaise.. Last night I dreamt I was eating pizza with garlic sauce and cheese on the crust..... Fukcing torture!!!

But guess Im doing better, cause I had a period where I got sick just thinking of food. So that Im hungry again must be a good sign... Now I have to turn off the tv every time theres a McDonalds/Burger King/Pizza Hut/KFC commercial on, it drives me mad, heheh... And I dont even like fast food..!?  :) :P

I have some weird dreams - like being kidnapped by the seagulls from Finding Nemo, to really bad ones, like my family dying, and sometimes have them that me and my boyf fight, and usually it involves us breaking up and him going to another girl..

I used to have dreams (or rather nightmares!) about stuff like that, Nic.. Not the seagulls, hehe, but stuff about my boyfriend. That he left me for one of my girlfriends or me catching him cheating on me (again with one of my girlfriends... which I guess is worse than if it was with a stranger) You wake up with this horrible insecure aching in your stomach.... Guess I prefer the dreams about food, the current stomachache is of a different character hehe!   
      « Last Edit: Nov 12, 2007 01:04:48 am by Watt »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #29: Nov 13, 2007 06:36:39 pm
      :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Nicola! You're a legend mate! That's too funny!

I'm sorry to hear about you mum and dad. It's a tough time when that happens. Stay in touch as much as you can and make sure you get back home often.
      My boyf finds it funny as f*ck aswell haha!
      Yeah, it's tough on my mum, my dad's just left and is acting like nothing is wrong wheras my mum has been left to pick up all the pieces and that!!

Aw Watt I'd hate to not be able to eat what I wanted.. dreaming about it would make it lots worse! Bless you :(

Yeah in my dreams my boyf would either cheat on me with or get together with girls I know from school, younger than me that he was friends with but I didn't really know.. I hate them :( But everything is fine with us so I just don't know why ???
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Dreams?
      Reply #30: Feb 15, 2008 11:50:29 am
      Anyone have any dreams and remember them? I always see something during the day that makes a dream I had pop into my head.

The Torres thread made this one pop into my head. I only remember a few parts of it though.

I was on the LFC team, I was the number two goalkeeper. We were playing the scum. Before the game me and Reina were kicking the ball about, and then Rafa said I wasn't starting today. I replied something stupid like 'okay, will I go outfield and take JAR place?'. I was told no, on the bench. On my way over to the bench a found loads of broken glass on the pitch, so I told the ref and picked it all up. Then the match started so I legged it off of the pitch. And after a few minutes of watching the match from my house, which was in place of the Kop, Torres scorded an absolute cracker!

That's all I remember, weird dream.  :lmao:
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #31: Feb 15, 2008 07:39:42 pm
      I've had loads of strange dreams/nightmares.

Once my family and I went to someone's wedding and once it was over they all left without me. So I had to hitchhike and find a ride home. A car stopped for me and inside was Steven Gerrard. I told him where to drop me off but it turned out that he was a kidnapper wearing a Stevie G mask, he then killed me and dumped in a rubbish yard. 
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #32: Feb 15, 2008 09:54:46 pm
      I love my dreams. They are always good, but my clock-alarm has a bad habit to break them.

I saw Liverpool in my dreams. I even can't remember all cases.
      But I want to tell about my friend dream. She was one daysleeping in my room and saw  Liverpool getting through 1/8 she didn't know what competition.
      She saw another time that Raul (of Real Madrid) was the keeper of England team!

But my dream I love it was when I dreamed  of Liverpool players (these were our back line and Gerrard) offering me a big bouquet of big red roses.
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #33: Feb 18, 2008 03:50:39 pm
      I dreamed Chelsea won the Champions League, suppose that will remain a dream forever ;D.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #34: Feb 18, 2008 03:54:31 pm
      Dreamt I was in Prison Break and the last thing I remember was that Belleck character getting dragged away by a mysterious phycopath.

Then I remember being in the army so I can't quite remember where these two - in - one dreams are relevant to each other?

Maybe my character was originally serving for his country but got jailed for doing something illegal.
      ???
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #35: Feb 18, 2008 04:23:51 pm
      Bizarre. I've just had a flashback of a dream I had last night. I was walking down an old cobblestone road and Hicks and Gillett were getting on an old style red double decker bus, where people would get on at the back of the bus. Once the bus had gone I was suddenly in Bootle starting a new job wearing my Liverpool top.

Trippy.

Any dream interpreters on here?
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #36: Feb 18, 2008 04:28:34 pm
      Bizarre. I've just had a flashback of a dream I had last night. I was walking down an old cobblestone road and Hicks and Gillett were getting on an old style red double decker bus, where people would get on at the back of the bus. Once the bus had gone I was suddenly in Bootle starting a new job wearing my Liverpool top.

Trippy.

Any dream interpreters on here?

Bit freaky that Kenny.  My Girlfriend's got a big book of what dreams mean.

http://www.smartgirl.org/dreamdictionary.html

Just pulled this one out of that website for you Ken ^^

Job
      To dream that you are looking for a job suggests that you are unfulfilled and feeling frustrated in the current phase of your life. To dream about your current job represents your satisfaction and contentment with the way things are going in your life. It may also mean that there is some task that must be done at once.

Nothing about 'new' job though mate!

redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #37: Feb 18, 2008 04:38:45 pm
      Job
      To dream that you are looking for a job suggests that you are unfulfilled and feeling frustrated in the current phase of your life. To dream about your current job represents your satisfaction and contentment with the way things are going in your life. It may also mean that there is some task that must be done at once.

Cheers mate!! As you can see, I'm unfulfilled and frustrated by the way Liverpool are these days. It's obvious!  :D
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #38: Feb 18, 2008 04:41:48 pm
      Cheers mate!! As you can see, I'm unfulfilled and frustrated by the way Liverpool are these days. It's obvious!  :D

Especially seeing them two dickheads in your dream it's more than obvious mate!

Who knows?  They could of been getting the bus home for good ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #39: Feb 18, 2008 04:44:09 pm

Don't worry Kenny, all your frustrations and unfullfillment will disappear tomorrow night when we are screaming G O A L.......... for the second time as Torres sticks the ball in the back of the net. ;D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #40: Feb 18, 2008 05:12:06 pm
      You're right Court. It might just be a case of me having a 'vision'!  ;)

Don't worry Kenny, all your frustrations and unfullfillment will disappear tomorrow night when we are screaming G O A L.......... for the second time as Torres sticks the ball in the back of the net. ;D

I'll hold you to that. Would have prefered it if you'd said for the fifth, sixth or seventh time though.  ;) Make sure you take some of that Besiktas magic with you MsG!! Wear the same coat, scarf, top, underwear, the works!!  ;)
      F9T
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 939 posts | -10 
      • Tra la la la la
      Reply #41: Feb 18, 2008 05:14:18 pm
      Your so negative now MsGerrard, only the second time? Why not the 5th or 6th, and how could you forget when Reina completes his hat-trick? ;D
      MsGerrard
      Reply #42: Feb 18, 2008 05:27:29 pm

I'll hold you to that. Would have prefered it if you'd said for the fifth, sixth or seventh time though.  ;) Make sure you take some of that Besiktas magic with you MsG!! Wear the same coat, scarf, top, underwear, the works!!  ;)

I'll have me lucky knickers on and socks, and my LFC chain, so we'll be OK, and of course my MsGerrard LFC shirt.

Fifth, Sixth or Seventh goal......you don't want much do you :o
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #43: Feb 18, 2008 05:39:32 pm
      I'll have me lucky knickers on and socks, and my LFC chain, so we'll be OK, and of course my MsGerrard LFC shirt.

Fifth, Sixth or Seventh goal......you don't want much do you :o

Lucky knickers?  :o
      Olliver
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 778 posts | 11 
      Reply #44: Feb 18, 2008 08:18:18 pm
      Bit freaky that Kenny.  My Girlfriend's got a big book of what dreams mean.

http://www.smartgirl.org/dreamdictionary.html

Just pulled this one out of that website for you Ken ^^

Job

Nothing about 'new' job though mate!

I had dream about a little pretty baby some days ago. So by your dream book what does it mean?
      That night I dreamt about buying tickets to Rome. I was there, though in real life I have never been to Italy. It's strange that I dreamed not for the first time about being in Italy. What is the meaning of that? I heard dreams are symbols of our own secret desires (and these are old language of symbols or allegory) , but I have never wanted to visit Italy!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #45: Feb 22, 2008 09:16:10 am
      Didn't have a good dream. It was something like I was trying not to be possed by the devil.. not a pleasant dream if you ask me :holyshit:

Quick Reply