Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Zlatan Ibrahamovic + Cameronesi

Read 4100 times
      MUAZZAM
      • Forum Youth Player
      • Started Topic

• 20 posts |
      Jun 11, 2006 10:09:08 am
      I have just heard from a source from Sky Sports that Liverpool are monotiring Juventes right winger Camorenesi and other Juve players....... Relagation threatend juventes and several other italian clubs may be found guilty of match fixing.

I think Camorenasi is a very good,skillfull talented player. Who has very good delivery from dead balls. But his temper is short and he may be to light weight for the Premiership. the way he played against arsenal in the Champions League I was not very convinced. but maybe rafa has been watching him care fully and may be impressed and thinks he would fit in the rafaution. but if we were about to buy him he would cost atleast 10m to 12m which we dont have.

But i think if we ought to look and track any Juventus player i think it should be Zlatan Ibrahamovic. who is apsolute talent and is my favorite player after gerrard and Alonso. i know he may be worth much more than camorenasi but he is much better than cameronasi and is young he is a very clinical striker who could do the job with crouch up front. Zlatan who is quite tall eswell could terrorise defenders.

if we were to buy him we would have to find alot of money from somewhere. maybe if we sell dudek and all the other fring players we could make atleat 15m if cisse went aswell. and if rick parry gives rafa the expected 20m we could have 35m million. and zlatan will cost atleat 20m. we will have 15m left to spend on a right winger and othe rimprovments to the squad in my opinion we should get a 4m right midfeider like pennant and Malbranque and raise Paul anderson from the reserves.

mark gonzales may get his work permit in the up coming weeks and we could have our players. and we will still have atleast 8m left and if i was rafa i would put that straight back in the back account and wait until we have a new owner of the club.

i think this should be the squad for next season.

Reina
      Carson

Finnan
      Alves (big doubt)

Carragher
      Agger

Hyppia
      Palleta

Riise
      Aurelio

paul anderson
      pennant (maybe Malbranque or Cameronasi)

Gerrard
      Alonso
      Sissoko
      Garcia

Gonzales
      Kewell

Ibrahamovic
      Crouch
      Fowler
      Bellamy
      Cisse(injures and should be sold in January)[/img]
      sardar_ji
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 25 posts |
      Reply #1: Jun 11, 2006 11:18:46 pm
      i dont want camoranesi to come to liverpool

remember his behavious against arsenal when he got sent off?

he is a disgrace and has no shame
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #2: Jun 13, 2006 12:06:32 pm
      don't want camoranesi either! i think all we need is a striker and right mid and we will be fine, keep the young stikers like sinama pongolle and le tallec actually give them a chance this season or maybe get rid of le tallec and buy someone with the money raised!
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 13, 2006 01:54:07 pm
      we won't be able to buy no-one with the money from Le Tallec we will be lucky to get 2m for him,Houllier should come and buy him back seeing as though it was him that brought him here in the first place :(

Camoranesi looks a good player but a bit lightweight and is very short tempered
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: Jun 13, 2006 05:40:11 pm
      You've got no cover for Gerrard , Alonso or sissoko in your squad .
       You never mentioned Hamman . If I was him I'd be going nowhere this season . I certainly can't understand Rafa letting him go on a free transfer .
      dscgirl23
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #5: Jun 13, 2006 05:52:56 pm
      I don´t want Camoranesi to come to Liverpool!!

I don´t like him, remember the champions league match against arsenal!
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #6: Jun 13, 2006 08:42:05 pm
      true true!
      Ju
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #7: Jun 15, 2006 11:40:32 am
      I definitely dont wont Zlatan Ibrahamovic to come to liverpool, he is a selfish player who only thinks of himself and not the team
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #8: Jun 15, 2006 08:51:18 pm
      I would have liked us to get Eidur Gudjohnson he's a quality player who links up well but barca have got him for 8 million
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Reply #9: Jun 16, 2006 09:31:34 am
      Quote from: "Liverbird"
      I would have liked us to get Eidur Gudjohnson he's a quality player who links up well but barca have got him for 8 million

Do what?!?!? He's Chelsea scum. He's tainted. Not to mention, not that good of a player - at least I don't think so. But maybe my opinion is affected by the fact he played for Chelsea, and I HATE them. :)
      Does no one remember what Chelsea stand for? Trying to steal the best player in the whole of the Premiership [and probably europe], diving, handball... need I go on?
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,197 posts | 1641 
      Reply #10: Jun 16, 2006 04:53:53 pm
      Quote from: "giddy76"
      Quote from: "Liverbird"

Do what?!?!? He's Chelsea scum. He's tainted. Not to mention, not that good of a player - at least I don't think so. But maybe my opinion is affected by the fact he played for Chelsea, and I HATE them. :)
      Does no one remember what Chelsea stand for? Trying to steal the best player in the whole of the Premiership [and probably europe], diving, handball... need I go on?
      I know but he joined them before all the other scums arrived
      rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Reply #11: Jun 16, 2006 08:13:41 pm
      what about simoa from benfica instead of caramonasi

Quick Reply