Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

James McCarthy (Wigan Athletic)

Read 6902 times
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Re: James McCarthy (Wigan Athletic)
      Reply #23: Mar 28, 2011 09:37:00 pm
      What the F**k are you on about Diego, I'm Irish by the way and think I'm in a better position then most to judge Irish players
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #24: Mar 28, 2011 09:39:34 pm
      Chill lads.

How about you say if your in favour corbally and it ends the squabble.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #25: Mar 28, 2011 09:40:33 pm
      What the f**k are you on about Diego, I'm Irish by the way and think I'm in a better position then most to judge Irish players

Why is that, do you have special channels for the mighty Hamilton and Wigan Athletic over there?

I was just asking your opinion mate, so far you have only talked about his nationality in this thread.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #26: Mar 28, 2011 09:44:46 pm
      He is our best prospect at the moment, Trapatoni has likened him to Mazzoli and Platini in the Irish press today strange then he didn't start him the other night against Macedonia instead preferring Gibson and that f**king donkey Glen Whelan.

I like the lad and think he has potential. I would sign him ahead of Adam but no f**king way would I sign the two and they be our midfielders signings, it is one or the other and a M'Vila style midfielder.

Sorry to Diego and artaylor who took it so personally that I was saying the number of Irish players that have been linked is funny. It obviously wasn't racist with me being Irish also

The same way i'd ask you about Brazilian players Diego and the same way I'd ask Dexter about Dutch players I take a personal interest in my national players performances and would say I've followed McCarthys career more than you.

This is why I knew Keane wasn't good enough before he came unlike a lot on here. There was no need for you to get your knickers in a twist
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #27: Mar 28, 2011 09:47:49 pm
      I didn't take it personal mate, I'm Brazilian after all :D with no connections to Ireland, I just wanted your opinion instead of some random complaint, don't take it as criticism or anything
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #28: Mar 28, 2011 09:49:20 pm
      Gibson being picked ahead of McCarthy is a joke, it's only because he plays for Man Utd but he's such an average midfielder
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #29: Mar 28, 2011 09:50:34 pm
      Well if you saw our papers here linking a different irish player every week to Livepool you'd laugh as well. In my time I've seen Whelan, Dunne, Given, Doyle Keane, McCarthy, McGeady, Long, Duff all linked from the current side.

Gibson is poor, even have mates Utd fans that say it but F**k me Whelan makes him look like Xavi
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #30: Mar 29, 2011 01:35:24 pm
      He is our best prospect at the moment, Trapatoni has likened him to Mazzoli and Platini in the Irish press today strange then he didn't start him the other night against Macedonia instead preferring Gibson and that f**king donkey Glen Whelan.

I like the lad and think he has potential. I would sign him ahead of Adam but no f**king way would I sign the two and they be our midfielders signings, it is one or the other and a M'Vila style midfielder.

Sorry to Diego and artaylor who took it so personally that I was saying the number of Irish players that have been linked is funny. It obviously wasn't racist with me being Irish also

The same way I'd ask you about Brazilian players Diego and the same way I'd ask Dexter about Dutch players I take a personal interest in my national players performances and would say I've followed McCarthys career more than you.

This is why I knew Keane wasn't good enough before he came unlike a lot on here. There was no need for you to get your knickers in a twist

Ha, my bad, I wasn't taking anything personally I was just being stupid. Apologies.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #31: Mar 29, 2011 02:34:43 pm
      I'd love an Irish player back in the ranks of Liverpool's squad. If there is one player I'd like in there then it has to be McCarthy.
      I'd agree about Keane. Manic amount of hype for a glory hunting poacher.

James McCarthy - The Rising Star

Amazing goal by James McCarthy

Edit: He's in the starting 11 against Uruguay.

Quick Reply