Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Hope for Hillsborough: News from the European Courts

Read 4806 times
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • Started Topic

• 44 posts |
      Hope for Hillsborough: News from the European Courts
      Aug 14, 2007 10:45:13 am
      NEWS FROM THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS

Hi to everyone, as promised I said I would keep everybody updated on Kevin’s case in Europe. It is a year August 12th since I submitted the evidence to Europe. My barrister sent some really hard hitting materials under Article 2 of the Human Rights Act “The right to Life”.

Amongst the evidence there is fraudulent concealment of evidence, perverting the course of justice, suppression of evidence-enough to reopen a murder case. I was happy with the material that was sent, but there was alot more that proved the extremes the system had gone to, to cover up the real truth of what really happened to Kevin that dreadful day so I spent 4 days going through all the evidence that I had collected over the years and bundled it all together with a covering letter, asking the European courts to please add all the new information to the bundles that have already been submitted under article 2 and I also sent a bundle under article 6 of the Human Rights Act- everybody’s right to a fair trial, with the 3.15pm cut off point indicating that the truth of Hillsborough has not come out.

I have now received a letter from the European Courts saying that they have accepted the new evidence that I have sent.
      My mind is at ease. They have all the evidence on Kevin and a lot more which proves the cover up on the 95 that died with Kevin.

Thank you all for your support so far. The new book “I never walked alone” is coming along nicely, it will not be finished until I have an answer/judgement from Europe. Win or lose it will be launched with my present book “When you walk through the storm”. The truth is and will continue to be in the books.
      Please support the Hope for Hillsborough. All your help and orders for books badges or donations are so very much needed to assist in these legal fees and continued awareness and pressing of the case. Assistance via the said methods for ongoing maintenance of the Hope for Hillsborough group that has led me to the European Courts is desperately needed.
      You have all been so kind in your emails of support and once again contact addresses follow for any further details you may require.

Justice for Kevin and all 96
      Hope for Hillsborough

annewilliams96@btinternet.com
      annajameson@tiscali.co.uk

« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2007 05:43:38 pm by JD, Reason: Title »
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Re: ANNE WILLIAMS-NEWS FROM THE EUROPEAN COURTS
      Reply #1: Aug 14, 2007 05:25:15 pm
      Good to hear that all seems to be progressing well, maybe finally justice can be done & someone will be held accountable for the deaths of the 96.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that the courts accepted the new evidence, they usually get funny about those sort of things.

Good luck with everything, and thank you for keeping us posted.

YNWA
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Re: Hope for Hillsborough: News from the European Courts
      Reply #2: Aug 14, 2007 07:52:36 pm
      Hope for Hillsborough page
      http://www.hopeforhillsborough.co.uk/

You can donate to their campaign via PayPal. The Paypal email address to pay to is: annewilliams@hopeforhillsborough.co.uk
      « Last Edit: Aug 14, 2007 07:56:04 pm by JD »
      Athens 07
      • Forum Youth Player

• 20 posts |
      Reply #3: Aug 17, 2007 05:20:10 pm
      GOOD LUCK WITH THE FIGHT 4 JUSTICE
      JUSTICE 96
      WE WILL NEVER LET THEM BE
      WELL KEEP FIGHTING 4 JUSTICE
      KEEP HOPE 4 JUSTICE
      KALVIN MAKENZIE IS A LYIN tw*t
      DONT BUY THE S*N
      the Hillsborough Justice Campaign give cognizance to the bereaved and also to those who continue to suffer - many in silence. We condemn outright the lies reiterated by Kelvin McKenzie this year as to the facts of the day of the Disaster. His comments, clearly aimed to create maximum publicity also caused so much hurt and anger, and signified a callous disregard for the survivors of Hillsborough in particular and the people of Liverpool generally. However, the grass-roots response of Liverpool fans which manifested itself in the magnificent display on the kop is to be applauded. The HJC acknowledges the integrity of Liverpool fans who remain solidly committed to the fight for justice and the truth of Hillsborough. We shouldn't expect McKenzie to understand that though - integrity is not a word for which he has much use.

McKenzie's lies are in stark contrast to the support others continue to offer us. Our Greek friends are again here with us today as are many others from Europe and beyond. As has become customary now, the Greek branch of the Liverpool supporters has gathered together in Athens for a mass to commemorate the 96. Let's hope we might be able to thank them in person pretty soon! We should also mention at this point the amazing support offered by our Celtic friends. The banner which they had made and have displayed so prominently clearly shows their support to us and we are proud and honoured to have such friends.

The Hillsborough Justice Campaign remains solidly committed to supporting the fight for justice in whatever form that may take. Justice for the 96 will always remain as the fundamental aim of the campaign. However, we at the HJC also acknowledge the need for justice for the survivors of Hillsborough. We acknowledge the depth of suffering that so many have experienced for eighteen long years. We also acknowledge those who could no longer take that suffering and ended their lives tragically. We would ask you to add them and their families to your thoughts and prayers today.

I would now ask you join us in a minutes silence in order to pay respect to the 96 and those who have since died.

JUSTICE 96
      The Fallen Soldier
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,137 posts | 89 
      Reply #4: Aug 17, 2007 11:57:13 pm
      Good to hear that all seems to be progressing well, maybe finally justice can be done & someone will be held accountable for the deaths of the 96.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear that the courts accepted the new evidence, they usually get funny about those sort of things.

Good luck with everything, and thank you for keeping us posted.

YNWA

I agree whole heartedly on that note. I would like to add that not only I hope that someone will be held accountable but the evidence will point to the incompetance of indivduals in their duty and as such be bought to account for their actions not only at the time but also in the lies and propaganda that were perperatrated in the aftermath.
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen
      • Started Topic

• 44 posts |
      Reply #5: Aug 22, 2007 07:15:42 pm
      Thanks everyone, your response as always is always overwhelming.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,223 posts | 2804 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #6: Aug 22, 2007 07:24:07 pm
      this april 15th will be the 19th anniversary a long time waiting for justice but if it takes another 19 keep fighting for the justice deserved. we always have you and the ones you/we lost in our thoughts

J.F.T 96

YNWA
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #7: Aug 22, 2007 07:34:22 pm
      I agree whole heartedly on that note. I would like to add that not only I hope that someone will be held accountable but the evidence will point to the incompetance of indivduals in their duty and as such be bought to account for their actions not only at the time but also in the lies and propaganda that were perperatrated in the aftermath.

Me too pragmatic! My only wish is that the people responsible for this tragedy are brought to justice! I support your fight AJ and we're all behind you all of the way!

Quick Reply