Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Youtube

Read 2012 times
      slimdogg
      • Forum John Barnes
      • Started Topic

• 407 posts |
      Youtube
      Aug 14, 2007 03:55:45 pm
      The new season is barely upon us and  I see the internet police are on the prowl "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NetResult" what is there problem? so what if I wanna watch poor quality football highlights, I pay my tv licence I pay sky n now I pay setanta but when I go on youtube they say no way.
      « Last Edit: Aug 14, 2007 04:01:29 pm by slimdogg »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Re: Youtube
      Reply #1: Aug 14, 2007 08:20:20 pm
      Indeed. This was something I had spotted after the weekend's games. The Premier League always appear to start in August full of zeal and then slacken off towards the end of the season.

I have been making sure I save some of the vids this season to enjoy at my leisure.

We have had emails from the Premier League telling us that we have to be careful in the manner of how we let users know who Liverpool's next Premier League fixture is against.  Apparently I can only mention it in an Editorial style - I can't just list them randomly.

My response was along the lines of F**k off.

Next Premiership game is against:

CHELSEA

and it is on Sunday!
      « Last Edit: Aug 16, 2007 07:41:07 am by JD »
      LFC LEGENDS
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 98 posts | -1 
      • Ynwa
      Reply #2: Aug 16, 2007 02:01:41 am
      You cant see any off the goals on youtube but if your looking for all the goals go to http://www.d1g.com/ to see all the goals they dont get deleted there.
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Reply #3: Aug 16, 2007 08:29:04 am
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,916 posts | 820 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #4: Aug 11, 2011 01:14:17 am
      Is it me, or has the layout of watching videos on youtube changed, depending on what browser i use, the layout of the video is different.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #5: Aug 11, 2011 02:19:47 am
      I will do the decent thing by not posting a youtube link to "Dirty Potter" but I can assure you that it is the most vile, immature splicing I've ever heard but I can't help but laugh....laugh so hard that my stomach genuinely hurt.

Quick Reply