Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W10 D9 L12

FIFA 12

Read 54483 times
      Tayls
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Re: FIFA 12
      Reply #506: Feb 24, 2012 02:03:44 pm
      Have they added more of our youth to the squad? If so, who?
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      • In King Kenny WE Trust!
      Reply #507: Feb 24, 2012 02:11:44 pm
      Have they added more of our youth to the squad? If so, who?
      They have added Sterling.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #508: Feb 28, 2012 07:22:08 am
      not sure if carroll and gerrard are in the england squad... :\

i know you can add them but surely they should be there!
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #509: Feb 28, 2012 08:03:41 am
      Ngoo is better than Carroll on it now! Give him a try, he's a beast. Sterling is useful too!
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #510: Feb 28, 2012 01:54:33 pm
      Downing now has 5 star skill moves!

Is it possible to update international squads to use online?
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,436 posts | 1460 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #511: Feb 28, 2012 04:31:50 pm
      Ngoo is better than Carroll on it now! Give him a try, he's a beast. Sterling is useful too!
      One good thing about Carroll though is he grows fast! On my career mode, third season he is 88 overall, same as Suarez and immense!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,436 posts | 1460 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #512: Mar 12, 2012 08:13:01 pm
      Had one game remaining, needed 3 points to avoid relegation........ I got 6 penalties throughout the game...... all saved.... then he got a penalty on the 90th minute because of that stupid glitch where the bodies get stuck in each other... and he scored, I feel sick. I don't think I will be playing it for a wile now...  :mad: :mad: :mad:
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #513: Mar 12, 2012 08:33:54 pm
      Had one game remaining, needed 3 points to avoid relegation........ I got 6 penalties throughout the game...... all saved.... then he got a penalty on the 90th minute because of that stupid glitch where the bodies get stuck in each other... and he scored, I feel sick. I don't think I will be playing it for a wile now...  :mad: :mad: :mad:

6 penalties all saved and you blame the glitch? Can only blame yourself ;)
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,436 posts | 1460 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #514: Mar 12, 2012 08:44:47 pm
      6 penalties all saved and you blame the glitch? Can only blame yourself ;)
      I'm just going with he was psychic, honestly, the first 3 I put to the right, he got them all, then when I decide to go down the middle he stays, then I go back to right and again he is correct, then two to the left and he gets them, that's F***ing witchcraft! 

Another thing that annoys me about the game, how come they rarely give cards to the players who commit the foul? from the 6 I got, only 2 yellow cards were given..!
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #515: Mar 13, 2012 01:23:39 pm
      yeah the way the game plays is pretty screwed up sometimes especially the defending and switching players. I sometimes don't even know if I'm good at the game as whenever I play mates they score easier than I do, I think I look at it way too much like real life and not like a game and try enjoying it and trying outrageous things too much. :P Professional is fairly easy to beat and World Class is fairly hard for me. I am in the heats for the FIFA interactive world cup (didn't need to play anything to enter just registered) and have no clue how I'll go, might get my arse kicked might do alright, have only played a bit of head 2 head and didn't do great but the online glitching is as bad as the game itself sometimes.. I'm playing in Adelaide South Australia any chance someone here is involved in this tourney around the world..?? I can't even remember how I registered it was just on some gaming site!
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #516: Mar 13, 2012 01:31:16 pm
      Ecuador is my new head to head team

Pace for days!
      kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #517: Mar 14, 2012 04:47:21 pm
      Hate getting penalties online. Really hard to gauge your lag time to place it right. I hardly ever score from them.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #518: Mar 28, 2012 11:47:55 am
      Where is Raheem Sterling???
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,436 posts | 1460 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #519: Mar 28, 2012 04:30:12 pm
      In the reserves, they added him in a recent update, towards the bottom of Liverpools squad... have you updated your squad info? Go to one of the settings options.. "edit teams" I think, then download squad updates..
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #520: Mar 29, 2012 06:00:16 am
      In the reserves, they added him in a recent update, towards the bottom of Liverpools squad... have you updated your squad info? Go to one of the settings options.. "edit teams" I think, then download squad updates..

Thanks mate :)
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #521: Mar 29, 2012 02:14:38 pm
      The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship kicks off on June 8th in Poland and Ukraine, and so far we've had no word from anyone of the inevitable game tie-in. You know the one, the game that people enjoy, but can't really understand why it warranted a full retail release, the game that's a re-skinned version of the previous Autumn's latest release.

EA Sports finally broke the silence today, but there was one surprise, the UEFA EURO 2012 game will actually be a DLC add-on to FIFA 12.

UEFA EURO 2012â„¢ will be available as an expansion pack to fans who own EA SPORTS FIFA 12. EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012 will recreate all the drama and excitement of the official tournament with all 53 UEFA member national teams, all eight official stadiums in the tournament, and all the pageantry and atmosphere of one of the largest and most-watched sporting events on the planet.

The DLC pack will bring a number of new game modes to FIFA 12, with the addition of online EURO 2012 tournaments, where you will compete to take your favourite country from the group stages and through the knockout rounds to become the UEFA EURO 2012 champion.

Similar to the challenges already on offer in FIFA 12 there will be new challenges based on the real-life events of the tournament where you can relive the events with XP rewarded for achieving certain goals.

Finally, the new Expedition Mode will allow you to choose either your Virtual Pro or favourite EURO 2012 player to captain a customised team as you do battle for European domination against all 53 of the tournaments teams.

The all-new Expedition Mode, designed exclusively for UEFA EURO 2012, enables fans to build, manage and compete with a customised team against other European nations, crafting the perfect strategy for European domination. Fans will choose their favourite European player or FIFA 12 Virtual Pro to captain their customised team, win matches to earn better players from defeated nations, and then defeat the best nations to earn the best players in a campaign quest to defeat all 53 countries and complete the journey to conquer Europe.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,436 posts | 1460 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #522: Mar 29, 2012 04:34:53 pm
      The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship kicks off on June 8th in Poland and Ukraine, and so far we've had no word from anyone of the inevitable game tie-in. You know the one, the game that people enjoy, but can't really understand why it warranted a full retail release, the game that's a re-skinned version of the previous Autumn's latest release.

EA Sports finally broke the silence today, but there was one surprise, the UEFA EURO 2012 game will actually be a DLC add-on to FIFA 12.

UEFA EURO 2012â„¢ will be available as an expansion pack to fans who own EA SPORTS FIFA 12. EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012 will recreate all the drama and excitement of the official tournament with all 53 UEFA member national teams, all eight official stadiums in the tournament, and all the pageantry and atmosphere of one of the largest and most-watched sporting events on the planet.

The DLC pack will bring a number of new game modes to FIFA 12, with the addition of online EURO 2012 tournaments, where you will compete to take your favourite country from the group stages and through the knockout rounds to become the UEFA EURO 2012 champion.

Similar to the challenges already on offer in FIFA 12 there will be new challenges based on the real-life events of the tournament where you can relive the events with XP rewarded for achieving certain goals.

Finally, the new Expedition Mode will allow you to choose either your Virtual Pro or favourite EURO 2012 player to captain a customised team as you do battle for European domination against all 53 of the tournaments teams.

The all-new Expedition Mode, designed exclusively for UEFA EURO 2012, enables fans to build, manage and compete with a customised team against other European nations, crafting the perfect strategy for European domination. Fans will choose their favourite European player or FIFA 12 Virtual Pro to captain their customised team, win matches to earn better players from defeated nations, and then defeat the best nations to earn the best players in a campaign quest to defeat all 53 countries and complete the journey to conquer Europe.
      Awesome, I would prefer it that way, just wonder how much the DLC will be..
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #523: Mar 30, 2012 08:10:36 am
      Awesome, I would prefer it that way, just wonder how much the DLC will be..

Its going to be £18.00
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,436 posts | 1460 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #524: Mar 30, 2012 04:26:03 pm
      Not too bad then, if it was on a disc they would have charged full price for it, £35ish...
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      Reply #525: Mar 31, 2012 10:53:56 am
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #526: Apr 05, 2012 12:24:03 pm
      In manager mode, is there any way to upgrade young players boots once you've started the career?

I've scouted lots of players but I'd like to upgrade the boots so they look a bit better.

Anyone know if it's possible?
      OoLiaaaaaMoO
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,813 posts | 11 
      Reply #527: Apr 06, 2012 09:38:53 pm
      No mate, it isn't.
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83