Trending Topics

Rafa to chelsea?

Read 9737 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: Rafa to chelsea?
      Reply #46: Apr 28, 2011 11:29:03 pm
      Bloody sad day to see rafa at citeh to be honest as we all know he will just make them stronger.

Same would apply at Chelsea to be honest, Majority of that Chelsea squad are well drilled robots from Maureens time, so they'd have no problem adjusting to Rafa's methods.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #47: Apr 28, 2011 11:29:49 pm
      Same would apply at Chelsea to be honest, Majority of that Chelsea squad are well drilled robots from Maureens time, so they'd have no problem adjusting to Rafa's methods.

Apart from Benayoun.  :P
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,194 posts | 912 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #48: Apr 29, 2011 09:26:41 pm
      Rafa owes us nothing, just lost a battle at the wrong time, where ever he goes i wish him well.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #49: Apr 30, 2011 10:41:06 am
       I cannot see RAFA going to Chelsea,after putting up with backstabbing and meddling owners (Hicks and Gillett )he would not compromise himself with Ambromovich.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #50: Apr 30, 2011 10:48:53 am
      Unless Abramovich has changed his outlook on Chelsea and wants to create a long term future from the Academy up I don't think Rafa would go. Rafa said he (they) want a project, he wants to build a team.

Abramovich wants his Faberge Egg that is the CL trophy and has spent an absolute fortune in his pursuit of it. It's an obsession with the man, whether he promises the world to Rafa in his pursuit of it is a completely different matter.

Quick Reply