Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The 'What Has You Feeling Down?' thread

Read 112236 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Re: The 'What Has You Feeling Down?' thread
      Reply #1081: May 22, 2016 08:07:09 pm
      My Families' nits  :lmao:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1082: May 22, 2016 08:23:38 pm

Crawling out the woodwork are they mate?  Must have come into some money  :lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #1083: May 22, 2016 08:39:58 pm
      Crawling out the woodwork are they mate?  Must have come into some money  :lmao:

Hahaha just a pisstake from another thread ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1084: May 22, 2016 09:27:11 pm
      Hahaha just a pisstake from another thread ;)

I know mate  ;)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1085: May 22, 2016 09:41:59 pm
      just watching Alfies Boys the story of 66.
      One of my earliest memories and of course Sir Rodger Hunt my all time idol played his part and so did Ian Callghan.
      We could learn so much from that team.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1086: Sep 26, 2016 04:28:27 am
      Just come home after nearly 10 at the hospital, persuaded dad to call ambulance for mum as coughing up lot of phlegm. Doctor didn't sugar coat it, she has infection in lung could be pneumonia, possible blood clots as well and they discovered urine infection. He said that they will treat it but there is a possibility of not being able to cure due to severe damage to lungs through smoking and he told her after she said she wanted to go home that she would probably die if she did untreated.also explained intensive care and asked if heart stopped if we wanted her resuscitated and we agreed no.in absolute bits, for an  interview today, worried and scared about dad, money , work, just can't cope anymore
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1087: Sep 26, 2016 10:14:23 am
      Just come home after nearly 10 at the hospital, persuaded dad to call ambulance for mum as coughing up lot of phlegm. Doctor didn't sugar coat it, she has infection in lung could be pneumonia, possible blood clots as well and they discovered urine infection. He said that they will treat it but there is a possibility of not being able to cure due to severe damage to lungs through smoking and he told her after she said she wanted to go home that she would probably die if she did untreated.also explained intensive care and asked if heart stopped if we wanted her resuscitated and we agreed no.in absolute bits, for an  interview today, worried and scared about dad, money , work, just can't cope anymore

So sorry to hear that mate, I know only too well how that feels.  Big  :hug: for you all xx
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #1088: Sep 26, 2016 10:37:29 am

So sorry to hear your news.  Having an interview today - well nobody would be able to fully focus in those circumstances so you are not alone in that.  If you feel you need to then you could tell them beforehand.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      Reply #1089: Sep 26, 2016 02:01:02 pm
      Thanks guys, came into hospital today and was told to put on make, gloves etc as mum could have TB. Interview was cancelled, work were okay but as agency staff i don't have many rights, will ask if can use holiday
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #1090: Sep 26, 2016 02:08:48 pm
      Thanks guys, came into hospital today and was told to put on make, gloves etc as mum could have TB. Interview was cancelled, work were okay but as agency staff i don't have many rights, will ask if can use holiday

Sorry to hear your news hope everything turns round for you wishing you a bit of luck stay strong fella

MiG
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 172 posts |
      Reply #1091: Sep 26, 2016 02:24:52 pm

stay strong, sir!
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #1092: Sep 27, 2016 01:57:19 am
      My thoughts go out to you Fatkopite. Hope all goes well for you.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #1093: Sep 27, 2016 08:49:01 am
      Sorry to hear about your Mum FatKopite, hang in there buddy.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      Reply #1094: Sep 28, 2016 09:43:39 am
      Mum died at 5.30 this morning, the most wonderful mother than anyone could everyone . Devastated, bereft, empty, distraught...
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,295 posts | 763 
      Reply #1095: Sep 28, 2016 09:48:58 am
      Mum died at 5.30 this morning, the most wonderful mother than anyone could everyone . Devastated, bereft, empty, distraught...

Very sorry to hear your sad news, which I understand, is a devastating feeling.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #1096: Sep 28, 2016 09:58:10 am

Oh mate, I'm so so sorry to hear that 😪

Sending you and your dad much love and condolences  :hug:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      Reply #1097: Sep 28, 2016 10:13:25 am
      Thank you, need a day or two before starting on the horrible admin things, telling people is so horrible
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,438 posts | 4582 
      Reply #1098: Sep 28, 2016 10:23:22 am

Really sorry about your loss mate, I know there are no words at this time that could help ease the pain of your loss but mum is now in a better place and with her loved ones...

Just make her proud of being the son to her you are & give Mum a farewell she deserves.

If we can help in your hour of need please feel free to ask...

YNWA.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #1099: Sep 28, 2016 10:28:58 am

Sorry to hear that mate, my thoughts and condolences go out to you and yours.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #1100: Sep 28, 2016 10:36:36 am
      Terrible news mate that no one should have to go through.
      Deepest condolences.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      Reply #1101: Sep 28, 2016 10:46:32 am
      Thank you, just worried about my dad, money etc.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #1102: Sep 28, 2016 07:54:16 pm
      Sorry to hear about your Mum. Thoughts with your family.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,416 posts | 3409 
      Reply #1103: Sep 28, 2016 09:59:36 pm
      Again thanks folks, she was a red, mainly through 2 football mad sons ,she took me to Plymouth argyle games as dad was often working , the three of us had season tickets for about 15 years, she was in the upper centenary and she loved watching football, always asking if there was a game on the telly, remember a time st white hart lane we were sat in with the spurs fans and she was ripping strips off Chris waddle and some guy on crutches threatened her, he would have had to visit hospital to have the crutches removed.just watched cl football and just sat there thinking what she would be saying..

Quick Reply