Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Rosicky impersonates Stevie G

Read 3781 times
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Jun 12, 2006 06:10:33 pm
      Anyone see that goal on TV about an hour ago, USA v Czech Rep from Rosicky.

It was the exact same as stevie's FA cup 2nd goal it nearly took the back of the net out, lucky old arsenal to be getting a player like him, !!   :D
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #1: Jun 12, 2006 10:37:20 pm
      Wouldn say exactly the same - I didn't nearly wet myself for a start.

But yeah - Rosicky looks a fantastic player and a great addition to the Premiership.  Wish we had bought him - instead of Smicer or Baros for instance.

Truly world class - Wenger should be credited for getting him before the World Cup.  Starting to seriously wonder who we are going to get.  Remember last summer when we missed out on everyone..well apart from Momo.

Shaping up to be a great World Cup - even halfway through the group stages its fairly obvious England haven't got a cat in hell's chance.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #2: Jun 13, 2006 09:46:16 am
      Quote from: "Jabba"
      Wouldn say exactly the same - I didn't nearly wet myself for a start.

But yeah - Rosicky looks a fantastic player and a great addition to the Premiership.  Wish we had bought him - instead of Smicer or Baros for instance.

Truly world class - Wenger should be credited for getting him before the World Cup.  Starting to seriously wonder who we are going to get.  Remember last summer when we missed out on everyone..well apart from Momo.

Shaping up to be a great World Cup - even halfway through the group stages its fairly obvious England haven't got a cat in hell's chance.

Agreed with you there Jabba, they need to do something drastic, the standard of football from other countries so far in this tournament has been first class, felt sorry for Ghana last night though they really played well against Italy and deserved a couple of goals, will be interesting to see how we shape up but i'm not holding my breath !! ;D
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #3: Jun 13, 2006 01:35:29 pm
      Rosicky was excellent,trust Wenger to find another gem.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann

• 289 posts | -1 
      Reply #4: Jun 13, 2006 08:44:20 pm
      just wait for rafa to make his move, its like an advanced game of chess just wait and watch in amazement!
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Reply #5: Jun 14, 2006 06:46:53 am
      Quote from: "REDLANCE"
      Rosicky was excellent,trust Wenger to find another gem.

Lance don't you remeber we were going to sign him about 4-5
      years ago ,
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Reply #6: Jun 15, 2006 04:58:52 pm
      Yes mate but we never signed him did we.Thats the difference,we went for Marc Overmars yrs ago but never got him Wenger did about 3yrs later and got him.Rafa does need the financial backing from above and lets hope this season he gets it

Quick Reply