Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

Sexy Girls Have It Easy

Read 12593 times
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Sexy Girls Have It Easy
      May 22, 2011 11:57:22 am
      Don't know whether any of you have seen this or whether this place is the right place to put it but I find this really funny!

Documentary : Sexy Girls Have It Easy
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,482 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Re: Sexy Girls Have It Easy
      Reply #1: May 22, 2011 12:29:26 pm
      Haha. True though. One of the girls I was seeing a while back was getting taxi rides for free that would normally cost a tenner or more. She didn't even ask, they just offered. :laugh:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2: May 22, 2011 12:31:31 pm
      Haha. True though. One of the girls I was seeing a while back was getting taxi rides for free that would normally cost a tenner or more. She didn't even ask, they just offered. :laugh:

I used to get Taxi rides for free when I was younger, it involved saying my moneys in my front pocket in a drunken slurred voice I'll have to stand up to get it, proceed to get out of Taxi and hit legs. :D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #3: May 23, 2011 07:38:46 am
      I used to get Taxi rides for free when I was younger, it involved saying my moneys in my front pocket in a drunken slurred voice I'll have to stand up to get it, proceed to get out of Taxi and hit legs. :D

Used to do the same :D
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #4: May 23, 2011 08:34:00 am
       Are you saying Cas ,Vicky and all the other girls on this forum have it easier than us lads,you could be had up for sexual discrimination with that statement. :laugh:
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #5: May 23, 2011 08:39:46 am
      Stating the bleedin' obvious, surely?
      SpionKop88
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 11 
      • We see things they'll NEVER see!!!
      Reply #6: May 23, 2011 10:21:08 am

Same here, if the ride was a tenner or more, i usually say "just need to get ye some doh from this cashy" and get on me toes straight away.
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #7: May 24, 2011 10:14:05 am

As a taxi driver it really isn't funny when your on the recieveing end.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #8: May 24, 2011 10:16:32 am
      Not funny as an honest customer either as the driver has to raise average fares to cover that.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,603 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #9: May 24, 2011 10:20:59 am
      So no ones ever jumped on a train/bus for free either then...
      No neither did I ;)
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #10: May 24, 2011 10:28:14 am
      I used to get a taxi back from town most weekends when I lived out in the sticks and it was always around £18 - £20 and as we used the same firm, we never even bothered asking up front. One night there were 5 of us travelling so the bloke in the rank called a 7 seater for us. We stopped half way to drop someone off and the driver asked for the money then rather than at the end of the journey. £45!
      When we asked why the hell it was £45 he said it was because it was a minibus! It wasn't, it was just a 7 seater people carrier. After a few minutes of arguing, we started to walk away. He reached inside his taxi and pulled out a baseball bat. Then we ran. That's the only time I've done it.
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #11: May 24, 2011 10:45:17 am
      So no ones ever jumped on a train/bus for free either then...
      No neither did I ;)

Whilst the principal is the same i.e. something for nothing, in reality it is totally differant. A train/bus company not being paid for a journey does not impact directly on the driver. The driver is paid a hourly/ annual wage and the company is responsible for insurance, waer and tear etc etc.

As a taxi driver you are self-employed. Its your vehicle, your insurance, your wear and tear  and your time. When people run off without paying it impacts you directly because it means you take home less at the end of your shift. The truth is all we are trying to do is to earn a living so that we can look after our families. When someone runs off without payin you lose not only the fare but the time you've spend taking home a person who has a basic lack of respect for others.

I only expect those who are self-employed and have at some point been doen over by the customer not paying to understand.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #12: May 24, 2011 10:51:05 am
      When I lived in the Midlands I used to go out on a Thursday with the lads, the taxi home for me was £20. Rather worse for wear one Friday morning I got in the cab and headed home. I lived in a cul-de-sac and there were houses at the back with a wall, behind that wall was an alley at the back of our house and led into our cul-de-bag.

Anyway, we got to ours and I drove him past the entrance to our road and round the outside and told him I had to get money off the missus, walked up to a door and pretended to knock the ran around the corner to get to the wall. Now I was carrying a bit of timber at the time and as I ran at this massive 6 foot wall I couldn't for the life of me get up. I was like a member of Jackass running as fast as he could into a wall for kicks, 5 attempts later and as weak as a kitten I heard the Cab's engine so I hid in a bush, what felt like an age later I creeped the path of a snake home and crawled into bed.

The week after I went to the same rank and they asked for the money up front. Go figure.
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #13: May 24, 2011 11:10:34 am
      I started working as taxi driver in Oct last yr just to supplement my income and to keep my head above water. Most of you know what its like when you think your gonna drown under the cost of living and all you want to do is find a way to keep your head above water. That was me in Oct. I borrowed money from parents to get myself licensed and insured (insureance isnt the normal car insurance, it costs probably 3x as much to get insured as a taxi driver) and started working weekends. On top of a normal 37 hrs a week full time job, i currently work at least 30 hrs per weekend as a taxi driver. I've given up the weekends and spending time with the kids just so I can get life back on track.

Shortly after I started fuel prices went up but fares stayed the same, which meant the margin of income went down. 2 weeks ago i picked up 4 young teenage girls, all the way to their destination they were laughing and joking amongst themselves, didn't give me any reason to think they weren't gonna pay. There journey cost £10, and when I asked for the money they casualy got out and walked away. I got out to confront them but they'd been joined by another 3-4 girls and just stood there laughing at me. So waht do you do? you can't hit them cause then your the one who gets for assault and then end up losing your taxi badge cause you've got an assault conviction or their carrying something which means your the one who ends getting done over. You call the police but know that by the time they get there, the girls have gone and theres nothing you they can do. The trurth is there is nothing you can do.

That journey took nearly 30-40 mins so i lost not just £10 but also that time that I could've spent taking someone home who would've paid.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #14: May 24, 2011 11:15:39 am
      Soooo, do sexy girls have it easy or not?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,603 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #15: May 24, 2011 11:18:35 am
      Soooo, are sexy girls easy or not?

Mostly :)
      fraggle786
      • Forum John Toshack

• 271 posts | 15 
      Reply #16: May 24, 2011 11:27:39 am

I can cofirm they do, especially if they are wearing next to nothing on a weekend  :f_whistle:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,603 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #17: May 24, 2011 11:28:56 am
      I can cofirm they do, especially if they are wearing next to nothing on a weekend  :f_whistle:

Well I'd certainly give them a ride for free...
      Giggidy
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #18: May 24, 2011 11:31:51 am
      I started working as taxi driver in Oct last yr just to supplement my income and to keep my head above water. Most of you know what its like when you think your gonna drown under the cost of living and all you want to do is find a way to keep your head above water. That was me in Oct. I borrowed money from parents to get myself licensed and insured (insureance isnt the normal car insurance, it costs probably 3x as much to get insured as a taxi driver) and started working weekends. On top of a normal 37 hrs a week full time job, i currently work at least 30 hrs per weekend as a taxi driver. I've given up the weekends and spending time with the kids just so I can get life back on track.

Shortly after I started fuel prices went up but fares stayed the same, which meant the margin of income went down. 2 weeks ago i picked up 4 young teenage girls, all the way to their destination they were laughing and joking amongst themselves, didn't give me any reason to think they weren't gonna pay. There journey cost £10, and when I asked for the money they casualy got out and walked away. I got out to confront them but they'd been joined by another 3-4 girls and just stood there laughing at me. So waht do you do? you can't hit them cause then your the one who gets for assault and then end up losing your taxi badge cause you've got an assault conviction or their carrying something which means your the one who ends getting done over. You call the police but know that by the time they get there, the girls have gone and theres nothing you they can do. The trurth is there is nothing you can do.

That journey took nearly 30-40 mins so i lost not just £10 but also that time that I could've spent taking someone home who would've paid.

The 'Ride n Run' got to such epidemic numbers where I'm from, drivers started asking for the fare up front.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #19: May 24, 2011 12:06:29 pm

A perk of the job. ;D

They used to give blowies, now they just run. bas**rds.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #20: May 24, 2011 02:32:34 pm
      Well, if a sexy girl asks me to buy her an ice cream, I'd most likely buy her one, and not a plain jane.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #21: May 24, 2011 09:57:53 pm
      Well, if a sexy girl asks me to buy her an ice cream, I'd most likely buy her one, and not a plain jane.

I'm trying to find a euphemism or bit of innuendo in there, I'm sure there's something there but I just can't find it.

Daz, can you assist?
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,603 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #22: May 24, 2011 10:08:02 pm
      He wants the girl to lick his icecream and swallow his flake. How can you miss the innuendo in that ;)
      « Last Edit: May 25, 2011 09:09:18 am by racerx34 »

Quick Reply