Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Spain side

Read 2654 times
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Spain side
      Jun 14, 2006 03:50:28 pm
      Thought Spain were excellent - even Raul looks half decent now.

Xabi and Garcia were great - well done lads.

How many times have Spain let themselves down in tournaments in the past, maybe this is their year.

That Torres is superb as well - nice to see Shevchenko being a bag of sh*te too.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Spain side
      Reply #1: Jun 14, 2006 10:37:59 pm
      Quote from: "koolkidda"

How many times have Spain let themselves down in tournaments in the past, maybe this is their year.

That Torres is superb as well - nice to see Shevchenko being a bag of sh*te too.

Agreed they were excellent today, might be their turn this year, how anyone can play 90 mins and keep up the pace in that heat is beyond me, i can just about get my arse off the seat in the office !!!    ;D   Was made up Shev was crap as well, nothings gone right for him since he signed for Chelski sh*te must be the curse of Maureen eh?     ;D  ;D  ;D
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Re: Spain side
      Reply #2: Jun 15, 2006 06:09:51 am
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      Quote from: "koolkidda"

Agreed they were excellent today, might be their turn this year, how anyone can play 90 mins and keep up the pace in that heat is beyond me, i can just about get my arse off the seat in the office !!!    ;D   Was made up Shev was crap as well, nothings gone right for him since he signed for Chelski sh*te must be the curse of Maureen eh?     ;D  ;D  ;D

how right are you two ........................ .. well just about 100%

Thought Garcia was great and just hope we can get either Villa or Torres
      rosscoveney
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 404 posts | -4 
      Spain side
      Reply #3: Jun 16, 2006 09:27:30 pm
      we wont get villa but i hope we will get torres if some other prem teams e.g arsenal dosent beat us to him
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Spain side
      Reply #4: Jun 17, 2006 06:47:26 am
      rumour on talk sport all week that Torres is already looking for a home in the manc area and has reportedly agreed to join the scum for 25m,Hopefully this is wrong and Rafa can bring him here.....but 25m the board will have heart attacks if Rafa asks for that for one player but they have to remember he is only 22 and will still have a sell on value in 5-6yrs

Quick Reply