Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Wayne Rooney?

Read 5482 times
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 289 posts | -1 
      Wayne Rooney?
      Jun 13, 2006 08:47:24 pm
      Heard on the news he (wayne rooney) may take some part against T&T on thurs ur views? should he be risked or keep him out until we are past the knockout stages? i think we should wait until we are past the group stages then we know he will be fully fit!
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #1: Jun 13, 2006 09:08:09 pm
      Quote from: "Good old JC"
      Heard on the news he (wayne rooney) may take some part against T&T on thurs ur views? should he be risked or keep him out until we are past the knockout stages? i think we should wait until we are past the group stages then we know he will be fully fit!

Fors and againsts for both really, if we play him and he gets injured again then we're up the swanny without a paddle,  ;D   if we don;t play him we might not get any further, T&T were a good team the other night, and just watching Brazil i don't think any buggar has got a chance anyway, they are a real class act  !!  ;D  ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #2: Jun 14, 2006 08:04:05 am
      I am sick to death of hearing about Wayne Rooney.
      I'm glad he's fit so he can play some role in the World Cup [like helping us win it] but my God... stop talking about him now.
      He's fit... let's move on.
      JIMI
      • Forum David Johnson

• 232 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #3: Jun 14, 2006 08:46:03 am
      Big round of applause Giddy . Enough's enough now!
      lee ed
      • Forum David Johnson

• 236 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #4: Jun 14, 2006 08:48:26 am
      Quote from: "giddy76"
      I'm glad he's fit so he can play some role in the World Cup [like helping us win it] but my God... stop talking about him now.

nice one u tell them girl  :)  :)  :)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #5: Jun 14, 2006 08:52:25 am

You sound better Gid  ;D   ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #6: Jun 14, 2006 01:18:37 pm
      Quote from: "smigger15"

You sound better Gid  ;D   ;D

Yeah, I'm better thanks Smig.
      No one goes on about me like they did Wayne Rooney... and my illness could've killed me.  ;D
      I would've appreciated a spot on Sky Sports News telling the world about every stage of what I was going through... but who did they chose over me? Bloody Wayne Rooney. I'm more important!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
      Ok... so I won't help us win the World Cup but still, I'm more important to me than he is to me.  :D
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #7: Jun 14, 2006 03:37:10 pm
      And your probably more important than Wayne Rooney to all the people who post here Gid, YOUR A RED and thats what matters !!!!   :D  :D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #8: Jun 14, 2006 07:12:23 pm
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      And your probably more important than Wayne Rooney to all the people who post here Gid, YOUR A RED and thats what matters !!!!   :D  :D

Ahh bless!! Well said!!
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 289 posts | -1 
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #9: Jun 15, 2006 08:54:44 am
      *claps* HERE HERE!!
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #10: Jun 17, 2006 06:12:09 am
      welcome back giddy 76, all the best.
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #11: Jun 17, 2006 06:30:48 am
      Giddy you sound like you have made a full recovery ;D  ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #12: Jun 17, 2006 07:58:53 am
      Thanks guys, I think I'm almost fully recovered - there's still the small matter of the clot, but the tablets I'm taking should get rid of that soon. *crosses fingers* Hasn't stopped me smoking unfortunately. Anyone know any successful ways of quitting without using patches? I'm allergic to them.  ;D
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #13: Jun 17, 2006 08:10:25 am
      Thanks guys, I think I'm almost fully recovered - there's still the small matter of the clot, but the tablets I'm taking should get rid of that soon. *crosses fingers* Hasn't stopped me smoking unfortunately. Anyone know any successful ways of quitting without using patches? I'm allergic to them.  ;D

giddy76, best way is not to buy any, that reminds me, got to nip to shop i'm running short myself..... ;)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #14: Jun 17, 2006 11:09:05 am

I packed in just over two years ago Gid, (angelic look on face !), I never used any patches or anything, the way i handled it was that everytime i wanted one i just got it in my mind that the craving would pass within a minute, just hold on to that and it truly works, the cravings get less and less and you end up not smoking at all.  The test for me was when i went out one night and i never even thought of lighting up with my drink in front of me, thats how i knew i'd conquered it hurrah !!    Just out of curiosity i even tried to smoke a ciggie on holiday last year and it was yuk !!  And i used to smoke between 20-30 a day.  Go for it Gid, you got your health to think about now.

Vicky x
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #15: Jun 17, 2006 03:08:36 pm
      Quote from: "gopher"

giddy76, best way is not to buy any, that reminds me, got to nip to shop i'm running short myself..... ;)

Gee thanks! Nice to know I reminded you to fetch some more... wouldn't want you in a nicotine deprived coma.  ;D  Which I'm sure is what would happen to me. ;D The longest I've gone without is 10 days... cold turkey... and I've tried quitting loads but I'm so weak willed. I did however give up for about 8 days after my diagnosis, I just hoped it'd last this time.
      Good old JC
      • Forum Didi Hamann
      • Started Topic

• 289 posts | -1 
      Wayne Rooney?
      Reply #16: Jun 19, 2006 07:45:45 pm
      can't use patches and find it hard chew gum or nicorette gum! should take the craving away!!

Quick Reply