Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Yoann Gourcuff (Olympique Lyonnais)

Read 8319 times
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Re: Yoann Gourcuff (Olympique Lyonnais)
      Reply #23: May 30, 2011 12:47:17 am
      Should add that he is proper man crush material as well :D Get him here playing good football, and you'll see this entire forum swooning :D

What is it with all the man-love on Liverpool forums? You guys are always blowing kisses at each other and getting dreamy over men's pics. I've never been to England -- is it just a big bathhouse where you spend all day frolicking with each other??  :o Your women must be lonely, so maybe we Yanks need to come over and comfort them.  ;)
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #24: May 30, 2011 12:51:35 am
      What is it with all the man-love on Liverpool forums? You guys are always blowing kisses at each other and getting dreamy over men's pics. I've never been to England -- is it just a big bathhouse where you spend all day frolicking with each other??  :o Your women must be lonely, so maybe we Yanks need to come over and comfort them.  ;)
      I just have a high sex drive, send all your yank men over I'll bum them too. ;D
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #25: May 30, 2011 12:52:47 am
      What is it with all the man-love on Liverpool forums? You guys are always blowing kisses at each other and getting dreamy over men's pics. I've never been to England -- is it just a big bathhouse where you spend all day frolicking with each other??  :o Your women must be lonely, so maybe we Yanks need to come over and comfort them.  ;)

Good luck mate - didn't you know us Brits get all the British and Yank girls? ;)

Oops, Gourcuff. Umm... yeah hope we can bang out a deal for this guy soon.
      suso
      • Forum John Toshack

• 272 posts |
      Reply #26: May 30, 2011 01:22:50 am
      I just have a high sex drive, send all your yank men over I'll bum them too. ;D
      10 out of 10 mate. made me laugh
      soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #27: May 30, 2011 03:35:15 am
       :D

Ok, back to business. What do you think Gourcuff is worth now? Is a 10M-13M bid reasonable, given his disappointing year?
      redmau5
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 393 posts |
      Reply #28: May 30, 2011 05:47:59 am
      Id love to sign him.  I like the idea of having players battle it out to be in the starting line up.  Plus the last couple years Gerrard has had some hard injurys that have kept him out week-months.  Now with Gourcuff or diego, we could give Gerrard more time to recover if he gets injured again. 
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #29: May 30, 2011 09:09:40 am
      Gourcuff need one year to adapt when moving from a french club to another french club.

He completely failed to in Italy.

Personnally I doubt he would succeed in premiere league.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,595 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #30: May 30, 2011 10:14:57 am

One for the er ladies...

Quick Reply